i defended you guys today

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
be nice

assalamualaikum

subhanAllah bro
keep be nice to your mother couse Al Quran told us to treat our parents in good behavior,if your mother order you to leave your faith you must refuse it but remember try to be polite.

QS Al Israa'

23. And your Lord Commanded that worship not any else excepts Him and does good to parents. If either or both of them reach old age before you, utter not even a faint cry to them and chide them not and speak to them the word of respect.

24. And spread for them the arm of humility with tender heart and say, 'O my Lord; have mercy on these both as they both brought me up in my childhood.'

QS Al Luqman

14. And We have stressed on man concerning his parents, his mother bore him undergoing weakness upon weakness and his weaning takes two years that give thanks to Me and to your parents. Lastly, the return is towards Me.

15. And if they both strive to make you associate with Me a thing of which you have no knowledge then obey them not and accompany them in the world very well and follow him who turned to Me repently, then to Me is your return, I shall inform you what you used to do.
:)

palestine

Servant of Allah
thank you my dear for defending us. and that somalian lady is such a shame and disgrace to us all muslims. she knows the deen fully yet she does this. wow. subhanallah. she won't be accepted even by non practicing somali muslims. so she can do as she wants. anyways thanks once again. we love you.

buriedaway_4536

^ Agreed. I really can't believe her.
I also can't believe that last time I went to a local bookstore there were 6 copies of her book and 1 copy [each] for two different Islamic books. :(
May allah [swt] guide us all.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

hijabi_sis

Alhumdulilah May Allah reward you for sticking up for islam my dear sister, i make dua that may Allah soften your mums heart. ameen

well i was at my mom house and she knows i have an interest in islam; but she told me to come see this women i cant remember what her name is but its the somalian women who stopped practicing islam and is basically offering a bias view of islam to americans in her book. and my mom was like yea islam is unfair to women, i think its funny how my mom comes ups with this conclusion after listen to 1 women talking, when she heard me say all these positive things about islam.

but i told her european women were not allowed to vote until 1920s but is that a reflection of the religion, no its that society, culture or govt. i told her how muslim women have many rights an she was saying she thought genital multilation was part of it and i was lik no mother thats a tradition practiced in some african cultures. but as you can see my mother is an example some of americans get such bad ideas about islam

Hello Elizabeth,

May God increase your knowledge in Islam and God willingly you accept Islam as the path of truth.

You might want to inform your mother that Muslim women were given the right to vote more than 1500 years ago. The U.S. gave woman the right to vote less than 100 years ago.

Even as far back as the 7th century and throughout Islamic history, Muslim women owned property, inherited property and established endowments. Let's not forget, in the US, it was not until 1839 that the first state, Mississippi, granted women the right to hold property in their own name, but only with their husband's permission.

Stay educated :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
you know ayan hirsi ali really can't harm us in anyway. She can't take away our identity. she loses both ways- no americans really want her anyways or europeans. and as for muslims she's off their list. and akhira her lord will call to her and tell her that which she has done wrong- so on that day she won't gain popularity and fame, only from shaytan. such a shame. such a shame. she lost her family, her billion brothers and sisters all because of she insulted islam. subhanallah why must she make herself suffer this way? sad sad sad. tst tst tst. may allah keep us all guided and united ameen. salam.