I Feel Good!!!!!!

binismail

Alhamdulillah, we appreciate your will power and courage please keep it up Allah will Grant
you Mercy more and more!!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum sister Isra,

You are a beacon of light for all of us. I remember the time when you came to this forum asking questions about Islam, then you went to Morroco to learn about Islam, then you reverted to Islam, now you are a hijabi Muslimah who is fasting in her first Ramadan... :ma: Sister you are going higher and higher in levels. May Allah (SWT) bless you immensely. This is really so much inspiring for all of us.

Mabrook sister Isra on wearing hijab and fasting. May Allah(SWT) accept all your efforts and give you mighty success in this life and the next. Ameen.

For Hijab, my wife has a quick hijab. It is made of a cloth which has elasticity and it is "readymade" as a hijab. All you have to do is to pull it on and you are in hijab. She doesn't wear this hijab in parties etc but is still very helpful as quick/fast hijab. It comes in many colors too. Maybe you can consider something like this. Hope this information helps.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Wa alaikome salam dear brother and Jazakallah khairan for your very kind and inspiring words. I have actually been in a rather bad mood today and feeling not as happy as I was yesterday but after reading your post it has put such a big smile on my face so really thank you so much. You reminded me how far I have come for Islam and really I didnt remember all the things you had mentioned. I guess Ive been on this website about a year next month because I joined during Ramadan of 2008 even though I wasnt yet Muslim at the time.

Really brother if you can ask your wife where she found those "quick" hijab I would so much apprciate that information. I am having such problems with the hijab I have because I dont have any pins and I dont want to use safety pins for fear of damaging the material on the scarf.

May Allah reward you so good my brother for all of your kind words of support and may he bless all of your loved ones. Ameen.