I found this on Yahoo Answers I would like to ask as a white male myself with native

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You make me laugh. I swear.

OK...have fun with us..ain't nobody gonna kick you out!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I saw this thread funny.

I am white revert and living in islamic community where almost every others are from Somalia ( black?).

I am very respected sister here.

Why? Because I am muslim. Thats all. Skin color or background means nothing to others.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

in our community we are a mix of different races masha'Allah tabarakaAllah and never had any problem alhamdulillah!

I would suggest you not to read Yahoo Answers....

:jazaak:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I saw this thread funny.

I am white revert and living in islamic community where almost every others are from Somalia ( black?).

Why? Because I am muslim. Thats all. Skin color or background means nothing to others.

You're one of my favorite sisters too if that means anything.

brmm

I found this on Yahoo Answers I would like to ask as a white male myself with native or american indian in me I would like to ask is this person right that white people who want to become Muslims are not taken seriously by the Muslim Community this hurts my feelings in a way to read this but I thought Islam did not care about skin color
Mels
Muslims don't take white converts seriously just as hindus don't take white converts seriously. It's just a fact, sorry
Hindu and Muslim friends have told me so
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...NzzAVE7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110721181212AAVQ2bW

Brother ... mashallah the population of Muslims is about 1500,000,000 around the world, all the blue eyz onz are not truthful ?!

I just think, USA is the most country in the world where all kind of Muslim feel bad because of the media which has a big affect on the people feelings, especially sisters with scarves with/without blue eyz.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
I found this on Yahoo Answers I would like to ask as a white male myself with native or american indian in me I would like to ask is this person right that white people who want to become Muslims are not taken seriously by the Muslim Community this hurts my feelings in a way to read this but I thought Islam did not care about skin color ?

Mels

Muslims don't take white converts seriously just as hindus don't take white converts seriously. It's just a fact, sorry.

Hindu and Muslim friends have told me so.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...NzzAVE7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110721181212AAVQ2bW

wa aleykum salaam

talking about the answer you got from there, i think it was voted by members, as the best ...the avatar of the one who gave that answer there is a "cross"...i was wondering didnt any of below answers satisfied you?

\further more i think you went to "Religion and Spirituality" i recommend to put your question again to....go to holidays...there you will find "Ramadan" thought it should be Ramadhan.
There put your question....and find the difference.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...z_vpP7rty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20060801135621AA3zDyQ

please relay 2me the thread in question.(from yahoo)

thank you.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

I saw this thread funny.

I agree. I am a white revert alhamdulilah and everyone is nice and accommodating to me. Subhan allah we have a blessed Ummah.

strive-may-i

I used to have a classic case of White Man's Guilt because of what has been done to minorities over the centuries. I felt bad to be white. Now I know that I can't change WHAT I am, but I can change WHO I am. I will always be a white guy on the outside. That won't ever change. But what can change is how I treat and deal with those around me. I try to treat others with respect, and I only ask the same in return.

I'll be here until you guys kick me out.

I have no interest in leading anyone (except maybe my own family if and when that time ever comes. I don't care about being Alpha Male. I just want to learn.

Brother, are you still around here? A humane sensible soul will respect, no matter who/what.

And for those who want to please Almighty, Prophet :saw: last sermon and examples should suffice. If someone cannot stand in mosque touching shoulder of person to left and right, if some one cannot accommodate one more into the line, squeezing oneself a bit, then well surely one is missing the joy and true blessing of bowing to almighty in Jamaath...!

Universal brotherhood, is an open hearts sign, and open heart can alone let in Imaan!

May we all inculcate these traits .... Aameen!

Alpha male, made me laugh.
The most Alpha male (if there is any such thing), are the short men who make the world around them dance to their tunes. Contradicting that can be, to usual picture of who is Alpha. Too much of associating humans with animals, I feel...

And white men superior, that thought is only for those who think world history is European colonial history, in my opinion.

rahman2040

Brother there are other matters around in this end times, forget who are accepting who are not, who are interested in you who are not..
Muslim means submitting once self to Allah[sa] keep in your mind you are in this world to attain test, as you have given free will and complex mind to thing of. so pass the test and gain paradise from Allah[sa]

Did you know many of the sahaba [companions] of Prophet [pbuh] was revealed as members of paradise by prophet[pbuh] but still were weeping in fear at day and nights, why fear of Allah[sa] , that one day they will face Allah in front of them.

So brother there are other things to do apart of complaints. i request you to indulge in studying the life of prophet's[pbuh] and his companions.

Allah knows best

MuslimShadow

Islam belongs to everyone.not just black or brown people.
& if some people do not respect white muslims,they are being idiots.