I have been struggling

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
I needed to read this again to make sure ..

Congratulations

May Allah make your life full of love & happiness :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweetest Val..this time I am the recipient of becoming the wife of the most wonderful, intelligent, compassionate man, who strives to be a slave of Allah.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
SubahaAllaah wa Alhamdulillahi Rabb al Alameen...

MashaAllaah I am indeed speechless. Indeed Allaah is The Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Allaah has answered your prayers and reward of your patience. MashaAllaah MashaAllah.

Yeah I did have the feeling that both of you really suits each other. May Allaah subhanahu wa Taala shower His abundance of Blessings and Mercies on your soon-to-be-marriage.

This actually gave me some "wake up call". Like a hit on the nail. That if we have an unconditional patience for something that we would want so much (but not yet received or own it), Allaah will surely answer our prayer, or just "save it" for something even better.

MashaAllaah. Feel like crying now :)

May you both have a happy life in this world and the Herafter. Aminn Aminn Aminn

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

SubhanAllah i felt like i was going to fall off my chair when i 1st read it and i cudn't believe it But honestly im so happy so happy lol i have a big grin on my face lol :) this is so wonderful Mashallah so beautiful

Sister Mirajmom well but she is one of the most active member and i know her ever since i joined and she is such a wonderful person and im so happy for her

and brother frank ever since you set foot on this forum you have gained a big space in our heart :) and im sure i speak for everyone on TTI we are SO happy! for both of you

May Allah (swt) bless your marriage - ameen

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh MY GOD!! What seriously? Really??? Seriously?

My heart jumped into my throat when I read this. I've known Mirajmom-Apa since I joined here, and I've always respected her and enjoyed her posts. And Brother Frank has been one of the newer members who doesn't seem that new here, if you know what I mean, since he has gained instant respect with his posts as well.

Ah, Allah's ways are surely amazing. It's like living through a real life story, and you never know how the plot will twist.

I congratulate both of you from the bottom of my heart, and pray that you both have a happy, healthy, wonderful and successful life and afterlife together, ameen. :)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I am not trying to bump this thread back up. I just wanted to wait till many of you had posted. Thank you for your congratulations, kind and generous words.
I have truly been blessed to have found such a wise, knowledgeable, and strong independent woman with such a humility and modesty. She is more precious than rubies and pearls. I am still researching an assignment put when I can articulate it, I will post it. I am so thankful that I found Allah through Al Qur'an and the Deen of Islam. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar!

And, now I have a partner in whom I can share the journey.

I also want to thank you for accepting me into the TTI family. This site has also been a blessing because of each of you. You are always in my prayers.
I don't want to continually bump this thread up; so, thank you to those who have posted and sent PMs and will post. Was Salam

naz haider

WHAT.... Ya Allah.... i cant believe that. A few days ago I was thanking Allah and really feeling that Allah has strange and unique ways of answering our prayers and blessing us.... and I feel the same after reading the post. May Allah bless you both with a long, blessed, bliss and good life and companionship. m so happy for both of u. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

a_stranger

:salam2:
Congratulations, brother and sister I pray that Allah sobhanahu wa taala make your life together full of blessings :sinceer prayers, reading and understanding Quran, learning hadiths, love for the sake of Allah , forgiveness, humilty , good will, kind words..................all that pleases Allah sobhanahu wa taala and lead both of you to Janna( I know you know better than me).

Valerie

Assalaam walaikum,

Sweetest Val..this time I am the recipient of becoming the wife of the most wonderful, intelligent, compassionate man, who strives to be a slave of Allah.

I sent you a message :) Just smile and nod at me because I'm completely stupid this week and my brain isn't working right :) Nothing bad! :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Congratulations respected brother Frank and dearest sister Mirajmom .. I had to re-read this thread as well and it took time for me to comprehend that I had actually read it correctly the first time.

@ brother Frank.. I think this thread is going to be bumped a lot over the upcoming few days.. This is a very pleasant thread. I think I might end up re-reading this thread over and over and looking for potential updates. ;)

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Amirah84

SubhanAllah!!!!!!

I have been away from the site for some time and I decided to click on brother Franks thread. I am so so happy for both of you. I always re-read mirajmom's replies and threads because of the beautiful way she writes.
The Khadr of Allah subhana wa ta'ala!! This news just filled me with joy and my worries for today vanished. I suspect this smile won't leave me for the rest of the day...

Mabrouk a thousand times!

rayray

I was too shocked awhile ago to write anything decent. So I'll take the time now.

Only Allah makes magical things like this happen. I'm really happy for both of you! Mabrook! :redface:

mabera

Alhamdulilah

Congratulations to both of you., may Allah SWA make it possible for you and help you to build an Islamic happy home. congratulations once again

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam

Jazakallahu khairan wa barakallahu feekum

I know both of you,have read both of yours opinions/judgements in diff threads...I like ur comments and judgements....
You both r inshallah very logical in your speech and very good beleiver also...may Allah SWT bless you two and us also...

Pray for me so that I can find a soul-mate for me very soon....a mate with more Taqwa then me so that she can guide me(Allah will guide me...but she may help me ...i mean that)....Inshallah

Jazakallahu Khairan
Wassalam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Mabrouk dear brother and dear sister. May Allah fill you with blessings and happiness, insha Allah.

hana*

im absolutely lost for words, subhanAllah, what a great match. both of you are wonderful people, may Allah bless you both and keep you eternally happy ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I wish I could respond to everyone. I know each well wish comes from the bottom of your heart. I know because we are Muslims. Insha'Allah some of you can benefit from our experience.
As the responses have been optimistic it lets me know this is the right decision to have made.
I need to ask forgiveness if my actions have hurt anyone. My intened and I have strictly observed Islamic guidelines. ( in the language of mirajmom: baby this is the real thing..and I have to do this right)

Insha'Allah I will accompany my sons to jumma and I will Insha'Allah ask for His Protection and Guidance for us.

Yes, my sisters I am happy and yes, I am a wee bit nervous..can't tell anyone Mirjmom is nervous, so I have to write a politcal post and get things all worked up.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Just to put everyone's mind at ease. My estranged wife and I live across from each other. She is having surgery to repair damage done in a previous surgery this month. Then there will be about a month of recovery after which, Insha Allah, we will finally divorce after living separately for years. Insha Allah, I will not lose her as a dear friend. But, I believe that Allah has brought Sister Mirajmom and I together; so, I must do what I must do and trust the consequences in Allah's Domain.

Just didn't want anyone to worry that we were violating any US Laws.

All so we have not seen each other nor have we heart each others voice. We are trusting Allah and we both desire to stay within the Will of Allah and be in Halal

Was Salam