I keep getting confused

cmelbouzaidi

Thank you for all the references brother, I will chack them out insh'Allah -- lots to read!!

i HAVE TO APOLOGISE FOR BEING SO IMPATIENT, ANXIOUS AND PANICKING ABOUT THOSE SITES - WANTING EVERYTHING STRAIGHT AWAY

THAT IS WHAT SHAITAN DOES TO US
ALLAH TRULY LOVES THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT, A SISTER SAID TO US QUOTING THE QURAN AND HADITHS YESTERDAY AT THE ISLAMIC CENTRE, SHE WAS GIVING A TALK ON PATIENCE - SHE SOUNDED SO MUCH LIKE SHE WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME THE NIGHT BEFORE -GIVING EXAMPLES OF EXACTLY HOW I FELT AND WHAT I DID - EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS TALKING TO EVERYBODY THERE AND NOBODY KNEW WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME!!

SHE SAID THAT PATIENCE MAKES UP HALF OF OUR IMAAN AND TO STAY CALM AND MODERATE AND IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS AND PANICK, NOT TO GO STRAIGHT TO OTHERS FOR HELP - GO TO ALLAH WHO IS ALWAYS WITH US WHEREVER WE GO - FIRST GO TO ALLAH SHE SAID THEN YOU CAN ASK FOR ADVICE

SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR PUTTING THOSE NASTY LINKS ON THE FORUM AND FOR BEING SO IMPATIENT

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE REFERENCES I WILL BE CHECKING THEM OUT (SLOWLY SLOWLY) WITH PATIENCE! :hijabi:

:salam2: no need to apologize dear sister. i got into negative discussion with someone anti-islam several months ago on youtube and i was asked to look at some negative websites, too. i had already been a muslim for a number of years and it still got me down. however, Alhamdulillah, it kind of prompted me to do more research for myself and my faith became stronger. i had answers for everything the person was challenging but at a certain point after being polite yet firm, i just had to let that go and continue learning for myself.

we are here to support one another and lean on each other in times of need, we are family afterall :)

keep on the quest for truth, it is our duty to do so.

May Allah protect you and keep you on the right path, ameen.

:wasalam:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Assuredly ye will be tried in your property and in your persons, and ye will hear much wrong from those who were given the Scripture before you, and from the idolaters. But if ye persevere and ward off (evil), then that is of the steadfast heart of things. (186) Al-E-Imran -186

Mohd Akbar

Al Qur'an

Asalam wailkium.

Who could do greater wrong than someone who lies against Allah or denies His Signs, or who says, 'It has been revealed to me ,'when nothing has been revealed to him,or someone who say,'I will send down the same as Allah has sent down'?If you could only see the wrongdoers in the thoes of death when the angels are stretching out thei hands,saying,'Disgorge your own selves!Today you will be repaid with the punishment of humiliation for saying something other than the truth about Allah, and being arrogant about His Signs.'(6:93)

Those who do not believe in Allah's Signs are merely inventing lies. It is they who are the liars. (Qur'an 16:105)

so brother only concentrate on your Allah not on liers

Mohd Akbar

Turn to Islam

walekumassalam

Who could do greater wrong than someone who invents lie against Allah or denies His Signs?The wrongdoers are certainly not successful (Al Qur'an 6:21)

What will those who invent lies against Allah think on the on the Day of Rising?Allah shows favour to mankind but most of them are not thankful (Al Qur'an 10:60)

Why, when you heard it,did you not,as men and women of the believers,instinctively think good thought and say,'This is obviously a lie'?(Al-Qur'an 24:12)