I lost my dads ipod

Islam!!yay

And I am sad that i did and my mom is angry with me .
Can bros/sis make dua for me that i will find this ipod inshallah .

thx in advance god bless!

palestine

Servant of Allah
when you lose something you must say: ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji3uun. inshAllah after saying this i usually find what i had lost with patience of course. asalamu alaykum wrwb. hope that helps. and believei n your heart that it will work. it means "to Allah we belong, and to him we shall return".

Islam!!yay

I found it well my sister did al hamdulilah . Thx a lot for mentioning to me that dua Sister palestine . Too bad I found it before I signed in here or else I wouldve said it while i was trying to find it .

palestine

Servant of Allah
it's ok akhi.just remember next time inshaAllah. and praise Allah that he got you what you were looking for. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I found it well my sister did al hamdulilah . Thx a lot for mentioning to me that dua Sister palestine . Too bad I found it before I signed in here or else I wouldve said it while i was trying to find it .

:salam2:

you are very lucky. people love their ipods so much that it would've been possible to never have been forgiven. people will lay down their lives for their ipods lol.
:wasalam:

Murra

i'm sorry to sound rude, but the brother lost something important and instead of saying i hope you find it you laugh. that's kinda rude. peace.

:salam2:

Yes!
I found it funny that instead of looking again the person posted for dua for a ipod.
:lol: