I love to make new friends in Islam

Malakzarea

as-salaamu ‘alaykum,
I am angela from New York, I became a muslim March 29th, 2008 and loving every second. Praying is the most amazing thing I do as a muslim. I love the hugs from Allah more than anything in the world. My favorite singers are Zain Bhikha and Sami Yusuf. I have 4 children, 2 are muslim too and 2 are still thinking about it. :tti_sister:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mashallah! very inspirering sister :D
welcome... and inshallah you find the forum beneficial as well as enjoyable! :p
it certainly is for me and most of the members (as far as i know) :D
:salam2:

sally_2008

you welcome angela you know we are sisters and i love you , i hope we all have a grante forgiveness and mercy of allah inshaallah

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Alaikoum el salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou

Masha allah sister, that's wonderful.
alhamdoullillah for ur convertion, and ur kids too insha allah. welcome to tti, and i hoop you enjoy ur stay with us.

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou:)

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
:hearts:
Wellcome to Islam Dear Sister
may Allah bless you and your family, may Allah Guide your two other children to Islam, Ameen

Wellcom and have good time with TTI

:hijabi:

kamran yousaf

kamran from pakistan

ASLAMUALIKUM
my name is kamran and i am from pakistan i can not wriet good in english pls trye to andrstand my words and i am tring to get a new muslim friend and i am tring to learn english languag and shear my thinks with him i hop u will done contact me
on yahoo_____ kamran_sweater_designe*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
on skype_____ kamran,yousaf1

AAminAA

Amatullah

Allahu Akbar !

Welcome to TTI sister Angela, i hope you'll enjoy being with us here and being a part of one big family. :)

@@@ Welcome to TTI kamran yousaf

:wasalam:

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum....

Allaho Akbar- Allah is great.

Welcome to TTI and inshallah i hope you will enjoy your time here.

Masallama...:):)

Faqir ila Allah

As Salam-o Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Welcome to Islam and i hope the success and happiness never leave your side and I ask Allah the Almighty to lead all of us to the right path. Pray for your brothers and sisters to turn to Islam in a good manner and pray their 5 time prayers regularly and on time. If possible in the Mosque (Masjid)..

I am cordially happy for you and your family and I ask the Almighty God to lead the remaining 2 members to the straight path i.e to Islam..

Amin,
Wish you a Happy life

curious89

Mubarak on your reversion sister.

May Allah bless you and your children and lead them to the right path.

Your sister in Islam,
Aaliyah

muhammadin

:ma:

i wud really like to know abt u n also abt how u turned to islam
may allah be pleased wid u n guide u for the best inshallah
welcome here

as-salaamu ‘alaykum,
I am angela from New York, I became a muslim March 29th, 2008 and loving every second. Praying is the most amazing thing I do as a muslim. I love the hugs from Allah more than anything in the world. My favorite singers are Zain Bhikha and Sami Yusuf. I have 4 children, 2 are muslim too and 2 are still thinking about it. :tti_sister:

Salaam sister Angela,

May Allah continue shine His nur (light) upon you and your family. Your reversion helps reconfirm our beliefs. Islam is the religion of logic and it is only the wise one that choose to it as their creed.

Welcome aboard to your global family.

TheHumbleWun