I M TENSED!

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
All of u must be knowing of the recent blast in South Mumbai. Well I live in Mumbai. But, Alhamdulillah, my house is quite far from the scene where all the mayhem took place. But recently, a terror e-mail was sent which threatened to blow off a hotel which is quite near to my house.
There has been no school for the last 2 days which makes all the more tense as my portion is incomplete. Never before have I witnessed such an attack and what is more is that the last death from my close ones took place when I was just 2. So I m not even accustomed to deaths of closed ones.
I place my trust completely in Allah and I pray with utmost sincerity especially after this attack. I m not able to think of anything else.
Other brothers n sisters who live in Mumbai may understand this. May Allah save us all!

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

the du3aa brother abdul musair is a du3a every muslim has to know and make before even leaving the house inshallah..

to say that du3a 3 times and to say a3oodo bi kalimaati allahi tamaath wa minshari ma gallak 3 times will protect you from any danger and harm..

allah 3la kolli shey-un kadir

i pray you and all muslims living in chaos will be saved out of it ..amin

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister Fatima,

I am really sorry to hear about your situation in Mumbai! Who wouldn't be tensed being in places like that?! I wish there's a way to comfort you but I can't think of anything. InsyaAllah we will all pray for you. Please take care sister!!!!

Wasalaam

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Read ayatul Kursi as well because I read somewhere that you will be protected by angels insyaAllah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

that's so sad my sister, insha Allah evrything will cool down soon, you have both faith and patience. may Allah subhana wata'ala increase it for you and all of the brothers and sisters living in their amiin.

wasalam

sister purified

:salam2:
hey donworry!all our prayers with u and ur family.. insha allah everything will turn out to be just fine..they r loads of prayers coming ur way!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister you can just trust ALlah, also maybe try to get out of the place for a couple of weeks to a friend or relative house

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I cannot say I know how you feel, but I can offer you my sincere duaa for your safety.

Allah is our only Protector and He will keep you safe.

Be careful and we are praying for you.