I messed up SOOOOOOOO bad........

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

As my other beloved brothers and sisters made it all clear very well, I am not going to repeat them. But you know what? I messed up worse than you. yes much worse.

I had my Iftaar with some friends on Friday night. At that time, I was having a headache too. So I came home after Praying Maghrib. As the headache was still there after taking medicine and when it was time for Isha and Taraweeh too, I did not pray Taraweeh and came home after Isha.

Hoping to wake-up on 03:05am, I alarmed my phone to that time and kept near my ear, because I would have enough time to Pray Tahajjud, as Fajr Prayer was on 04:47am.

I ate nothing after Iftaar that night, except that little amount of water used to eat medicine. Went to bed at 09:30pm.

But.......

You know what happened? I could not wake up for Tahajjud, nor to Suhoor and nor to Fajr Prayer even. I woke-up at 08:11am on Saturday and felt really really really bad and sad. Subuhaanallah! How can it happen? I slept so early hoping to wake-up.

So when I woke-up, I went and took a bath and made Wudu. Then went to mosque and Prayed Fajr on Qada. :(

I did not miss any Fajr from Jamaa'ah except this one. And this one not only missed from Jamaa'ah, but wasn't been able to wake-up at all. Subuhaanallah! :(

Still I feel sad about that. Please keep me in your prayers.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

its Ok brother. Allah sees our intentions.
u did not do it on purpose.
may Allah help u