I need help in countering a hostile question--Important

Waseem203

Young Muslim
As some know,of my previous trial with the pork, the same Christian has taken a new appraoch in riducleing Islam, instead of phsyical contact, he has now taken on hostile "questions"

One of which really ticked me off, and I knew that I can easily refute it, but I can't remove the answer trapped within me. So I need help in shutting this guy up.

Can anyone give me a good suggestion in refuting this question:

" If God wanted women to wear hijabs, why diden't he give them an extra flap of skin from birth? "

If no one wants to dirty himself with answering this, it's fine, i'l just leave him be and shot him off into disregard.

Thanks.

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother for a question like this you do not need to answer simply say : hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakeel. say to his face. also read this dua, it's a dua you read when you see the enemy: allahuma ini na3udu bika fee nuhurihim wana3udu bika min shururihim.

and ask him: do you like every man to sleep with your mom? cause god protected our women from such and from yours not.

salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
let me rewrite the dua to read when seeing the enemy: allahu ina na3udu bika fee nuhurihim wana3udu bika min shururihim.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom

Dear brother, I am not sure I understand the comment by this hostile Christian but I think it is insinuating something very rude. I would not address this directly, if I were you, as you don't want to stoop to this person's filthy level but take the higher road....

You may want to remind him that Christian women were supposed to cover their heads too and I am not schooled in the bible but I remember watching a video by Ahmet Deedat (spelling?) and apparently somewhere in there, it says women should cover their hair and if they do not, they should shave it off! I am sure we could find the reference or someone could help us. Ahmet Deedat, May Allah reward him, had studied the bible so much that he knew more of it by heart than any Christian I ever knew :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَجْعَلُكَ فِي نُحُورِهِمْ وَنَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرُورِهِمْ

"O Allah, we make you the turner of the (enemies) chest (heart) and seek refuge in You from their evils".

(Abu Dawood)

palestine

Servant of Allah
When the enemy surrounds

Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ اسْتُرْ عَوْرَاتِنَا وَآمِنْ رَوْعَاتِنَا

"O Allah, save our honour and remove the fear and keep us safe"

(Hisnul Hasin)

Waseem203

Young Muslim
When the enemy surrounds

Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ اسْتُرْ عَوْرَاتِنَا وَآمِنْ رَوْعَاتِنَا

"O Allah, save our honour and remove the fear and keep us safe"

(Hisnul Hasin)

Can you give me a transliteration of this:

allahu ina na3udu bika fee nuhurihim wana3udu bika min shururihim.

Sorry, im not very good at arabic, in fact, I can bareley speak it, but can you make it more clearer for me to understand? Thanks

I will say it to his face though!

palestine

Servant of Allah
i'm so sorry. i actually wrote it wrong the first time. the ones without arabic. the ones with the arabic and the english translations are the ones i was trying to write.
but i will write the arabic part so you can be able to read it

palestine

Servant of Allah
the one of abu dawood is pronounced: Allahuma ina naj'aluka fee nuhurihim wa na'udu bika min shururihim. (dua when fearing the enemy)

palestine

Servant of Allah
As some know,of my previous trial with the pork, the same Christian has taken a new appraoch in riducleing Islam, instead of phsyical contact, he has now taken on hostile "questions"

One of which really ticked me off, and I knew that I can easily refute it, but I can't remove the answer trapped within me. So I need help in shutting this guy up.

" If God wanted women to wear hijabs, why diden't he give them an extra flap of skin from birth? "

If no one wants to dirty himself with answering this, it's fine, i'l just leave him be and shot him off into disregard.

Thanks.

more duas here: it's for when in difficulties.

When in any difficult

Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلَا تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ وَأَصْلِحْ شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

"O Allah, I hope for Your mercy, do not leave me for even the duration of an eye blink (duration) and correct my total condition. Besides You there is none worthy of worship".

(Hisnul Hasin)

Alternate dua
حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

"Allah is sufficient for us and He is the Best Guardian".

(Quran, Surah Al-Imraan)

Alternatively recite
اللَّهُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي لَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ شَيْئَاً

"Allah is my Lord, I do not ascribe anything unto Him".

(Hisnul Hasin from Abu Dawood)

or recite
يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ

"O Alive and everlasting One, I beseech You by Your mercy".

(Mustadrak Hakim)

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

"O Allah, there is none worthy of worship besides You. You are Pure, definitely I have oppressed my soul by sinning".

The Qur'an states that these words were recited when Yunus (A.S.) called upon Allah from the belly of the fish. Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated in a hadith that when any Muslim makes this dua via these words to Allah, then Allah surely accepts his duas.

(Tirmidhi etc)

It is stated in a hadith that

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ

is the medicine for 99 ailments, the least of which is depression.

(Baihaqi in Dawatul Kubra)

It means that these words are so beneficial and useful that big/great grievances, depression and sorrow are easily removed in its stride.

Abdullah bin Abbas (R.A.) narrates that Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated that if a person constantly makes "Astaghfar", then Allah removes every difficulty, frees him from every sorrow and makes a means for him to receive sustencance from places that he never thought of.

(Mishkat from Ahmad)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

It is true, such people are time wasters. Ask him how much he would enjoy his wife/girlfirend or whoever if they had a giant flap of skin covering them entirely. I'm sure he would feel sick. How would they practically do anything at that. What a foolish thing to say!?

Was-salaam

-SubhanAllah-

Assalamu Alaikum

Why would a "follower of christ" want to insult the mother of christ?

Maryam (May Allah be pleased with her) used to wear a hijab..

blackivy393

oh wow that is guy really disrespectful. i dont think he was really trying to ask a question in order to get a answer

saffanah

speak good or silent
That's silly question.
Then now ask him why did Jesus had to die for human sins? why did not God just forgive them?

amjaddamen

brother
Assalamu alaikom

Dear brother, I am not sure I understand the comment by this hostile Christian but I think it is insinuating something very rude. I would not address this directly, if I were you, as you don't want to stoop to this person's filthy level but take the higher road....

You may want to remind him that Christian women were supposed to cover their heads too and I am not schooled in the bible but I remember watching a video by Ahmet Deedat (spelling?) and apparently somewhere in there, it says women should cover their hair and if they do not, they should shave it off! I am sure we could find the reference or someone could help us. Ahmet Deedat, May Allah reward him, had studied the bible so much that he knew more of it by heart than any Christian I ever knew :)

dear sister :
you can see the proof of christian women supposed to cover thier heads when you see nun .nuns always cover thier heads so it is required .

cmelbouzaidi

Jazak Allahu Khair Brother Amjaddamen,

Yes, this is true brother. Catholic nuns cover their heads even today and no-one makes a fuss about it! I think these types of bitter comments about Islam usually come from other Christians who do not even acknowledge that Catholics are Christian for some bizarre reason! (I was Catholic before revertint to Islam 17 years ago).

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen

Thanks.

:salam2: brother

Ask this weirdo to explain to u why is it that in all christian films all the women were covered 4m head to toes, could it be Mary mother of Jesus AS, or all the other wives of the prophets???

And what the hell happen to the nuns? did God forget to give them an extra layer of skin :astag:

it's saying if the schools really want u to take a test why don't they teach u all the answers???

Bcoz u have to achieve on ur own in order to be rewarded.

Next time the devil comes, translate surat al Kafirun. And tell him never to come back or u'll get the SWAT team to transfer to the devilic mental institute, release date to b on judgement day.
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

I want to say that someone who was very anti-Islam had been in touch with me via youtube. I spent a lot of time refuting allegations and some of them were very foul but I tried to take the upper road. However, after a while, it seemed that whatever proof I tried to bring this person about Islam or our beloved prophet, Mohammed, peace be upon him, they did not want to "hear" it. Any of the things that I presented like the last sermon of Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, the rules on jizya tax, our Prophet's letter to Christian monks, the rules of war according to Islamic law, etc., were promptly dismissed or I was told that this is not what was practised, etc. I had good intentions but after a while I felt the negativity was consuming me so I had to let it go, may Allah forgive me for any wrongdoing. I was hoping to show this person that what the media portrays (in USA anyway) or what these bitter websites that he was looking at allegedly started by some disgruntled Iranians, were far from the truth. I am a fair person, I think, but I just could not take it anymore....