I need ideas for a website!

OmarFarooq

:salam2: Dear Brothers and Sisters,
:)
I am planning to build a website, i already have a website but i have nothing to put on it. i wanted to ask you guys to give me some ideas on what it should be about or what i should have on my website. i am thinking about building a website on Islam, but i just need some help from you guys. it would be much appreciated. any ideas would be good ;)

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh

may god reward you....
Starting a website is difficult , maintaining it is even more difficult

My humble advice is maybe you can go into comparative religion

OmarFarooq

Assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh

may god reward you....
Starting a website is difficult , maintaining it is even more difficult

My humble advice is maybe you can go into comparative religion

:salam2:

yea i already have a website, i have everything you need for a website, i have hosting, i got the knowledge to build it, i just need some ideas on a Islamic Website.

Asalaamalikum,

Mashallah brother for your efforts. Perhaps website with Islamic arts and pictures, clothing, Muslim organizations to donate, halal restaurants, calendar with prayer times, instructions on how to do salat, wudu, how to perform janazah prayers, comparison of the 3 big religions with similarities and differences, links to other well known and legit Islamic sites. I hope that helps spark some ideas.

Let us know when you have it ready. Don't keep us on our heels :shake:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asalaamalikum,

Mashallah brother for your efforts. Perhaps website with Islamic arts and pictures, clothing, Muslim organizations to donate, halal restaurants, calendar with prayer times, instructions on how to do salat, wudu, how to perform janazah prayers, comparison of the 3 big religions with similarities and differences, links to other well known and legit Islamic sites. I hope that helps spark some ideas.

Let us know when you have it ready. Don't keep us on our heels :shake:

Na'am akhi, thats the one....good idea:) :SMILY209:

amyaishazouaoui

Why dont you have a section of "support for revert" contacts around the world, get collecting names and numbers f good masjids and people from all over your country and then move to other counties. I could be on a website like tti and discover a sister in chicago who needs help, now where can I direct her to?????????

I could direct her to your website and then inshallah someone could help her.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Why dont you have a section of "support for revert" contacts around the world, get collecting names and numbers f good masjids and people from all over your country and then move to other counties. I could be on a website like tti and discover a sister in chicago who needs help, now where can I direct her to?????????

I could direct her to your website and then inshallah someone could help her.

waalaikumsalam warahmatullah

Well, that require a lot of resources and time...
But definitely a good point

Globalpeace

Banned
Sectology!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Mash’Allah my Allah (SWT) reward you for your efforts. My advice to you is to have a positivist approach like Sister AAZ is suggesting and don’t get into sectology!

I mean we have websites with articles like:

Refutation of Salafees
Refutation of Barelwees
Refutation of Wahabees
Refutation of Tableghees
Refutation of Shaykh this & Shaykh that!

Now the latest trend is to insert
“Decisive” in front of all that :)

Dude! The ummah is already broken and divided into enough sects; I advice you not to rub salt to the injuries.

And don’t have stuff like “Deviants”!

Allah (SWT) knows best.

P.S: Muslims are already confused and we should try our best to alleviate confusion and offer help. Do point out the Bid’aas and actions contrary to the Qur’aan & Sunnah but with kindness, love and affection as per the Sunnah of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

Learn to WIN HEARTS & MINDS and Learn to LOSE an argument to WIN a friend, Insha’Allah.

Be sincere in helping people and even when they misunderstand your intentions, your reward will be with Allah (SWT).

And by Allah (SWT) I am more in need of this advice then you!

:salam2: Dear Brothers and Sisters,
:)
I am planning to build a website, i already have a website but i have nothing to put on it. i wanted to ask you guys to give me some ideas on what it should be about or what i should have on my website. i am thinking about building a website on Islam, but i just need some help from you guys. it would be much appreciated. any ideas would be good ;)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Akhi GP, thats why i suggested comparative religion so that it will be more beneficial . What u wrote came to my mind earlier. enough is enough!!!( i.e sects) :angryred:

I agree with akhi GP n Humblewun

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

Create a websites for education and dawa purpose, put the best vids you find on lectures or anything related. Put rights up of non muslims and muslims, under sharia and not under sharia and debunk all misconceptions, work with people on youtube who are muslim so they can make vids for you, that would be cool.

Offer advertising for Islamic clothing and book websites, thatncan bring you revenue. You can even sell things if you can.