I wanna do suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamdbest

Salam 2 all;
it's me again.. I would like to solicit a good advice because i am losing my hope in life. I cannot resist myself doing formidable thing. It seems my life is very depressed when I do not follow my desires, although I feel more depressed after doing evil things. I am afraid to get AIDS and other diseases but the thought of it cannot prevent me to do evil when Shaitan whispers. I tried to be pious but my past habits recurs after somr times of repentance. I feel that God deserted me already and never accept my supplications to change. well I dont blame him, I blame my self of not controlling my self. My habits doing evil is already five years and it is deep rooted already. I am a sex addict. I am depreesed of my life and wanna suicide. My life is an alternate of repentance and doing sins. AFter repenting for my sins, I fall again and again. It is never stopping. I tried everything but of no avail. I tried to observe 5 prayers but there seems to be rebounding effect. The more the pious I am, the more I crave for evil after a while. God has sealed my heart. I am gone astray. Pls help...

Shahzad

dear brother , ALLAH loves us so much and those who repent are friends of ALLAH.
If u mistake 100 times, repent 100 times.
Also, try getting into the company of pious. check ur PM

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

If you are willing to listen, my advice to you is GET MARRIED! this way you will have completed half of your Iman (faith).

Then all you have to do is work on the remaining half of your Iman.

Suicide is not helping. It is the worst thing you could do to yourself.

I would not close the doors of oppurtunity on my face. As long as you are alive, you have a hope of changing yourself, but once you are gone, you have sealed your fate in the worst possible way.

If you believe in Allah, then don't despair from his mercy.
At the same time, never give up giving up the sins that you do.
This is exactly what is called major jihad.

May Allah almighty help you. Ameen

Rivergirl

:salam2:
will pray for you brother, Inshallah you will overcome this dark period of your life and your imaan will become stronger and resist the whisperings of shaitaan.
:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Yes brother/sister Bawar is right. Get married and Inshaa'Allaah you'll be at peace. I also recommend fasting as this will make you abstain from the act Inshaa'Allaah. Your previous posts tells me, you're from the Philippines, please get in touch with our pious brothers here and get involved in Da'wah activities. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala cure you Ameen.

ed209

Well,bro,i think u may live with muslim brothers for a while. Coz yrselv alone is weak, but the collective power is strong. So try to live in the Ummah for a while and try best to purify yr soul. U'll find some problems u thought difficult before will be easy. May Allah help u.bro.

dianek

Dear Brother:

Have you considered possible emotional or mental issues? Bipolar? Clinical Depression? All of these can be treated with medications and therapy. I know, I am suffering something along those lines........try to seek medical help, medications may help. Good Luck!

nasiruyola

DO NOT DESPAIR FOR YOUR LORD IS OPT-FORBEARING AND MOST MERCIFUL

Salam
MY very good brother do not allow satan to get you into his team. Remember, only good people fonder and regret their actions. I'm certain that ALLAH (S.W.T) loves you and that is why you regret your acts and satan is trying to woo your kind heart into his team. there are many verses in the holy quran that affirmed this notion aswell as authentic hadith of the holy prophet (S.A.W).
there is little here to go into this details but i refer you to the CHAPTER ON INVOCATION in sahih Al bukhariy. in ono of the hadith for instance; the holy prophet narrates that; ALLAH IS MORE PLESED WITH THE REPENTENCE OF HIS SLAVE THAN A MAN WHO ENCAMPS IN AT A PLACE WHERE HIS LIFE IS JEOPARDIZED, BUT HAS HIS RIDING BEAST CARRYING HIS FOOD AND WATER. HE THEN REST HIS HEAD AND SLEEPS FOR A WHILE AND WAKE TO FIND HIS RIDING BEAST GONE (WITH ALL HIS PROVISIONS). HE STARTS LOOKING FOR IT AND SUFFERS FROM SEVERE HEAT AND THIRST OR WHAT ALLAH (WISHED HIM TO SUFFER FROM) HE THEN SAYS, ' I WILL GO BACK TO MY PLACE' (IN DESPAIR) HE RETURNS TO SLEEPS AGAIN AND THEN (GETTING UP), HE FINDS HIS RIDING BEAST STANDING BEHIND HIM (WITH ALL HIS PROVISIONS).
Also ALLAH (S.W.T) hs clearly mentioned that HE (S.W.T) FORGIVES ALL SINS AND TOLD THE PROPHET TO NARRATE TO PEOPLE WHOM HAVE WRONGED THEMSELVES (LIKE ME AND YOU) NOT TO LOOSE HOP ON ALLAH'S MERCY.
PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ MANY ARTICLES ON THIS AND DO NOT FORGET THE SAYYIDIL ISTIGFAR
ALLAHUMMA ANTA RABBI LAILAHA ILLA ANTA
KHALAQTANIY WA'ANA ABDUKA
WA'ANA ALA AHADIKA WA'WA'A'DIKA MASTADA'A'TU
A'U ZU BIKA MIN SHARRI MA SANA'ATU
ABU'U LAKA BI NI'I MATIKA ALAYYA
WA A'BU'U BI ZAMBIY
FAGFIR LIY FA INNAHU LA YAGFIRUZZUNUBA ILLA ANTA.
ALSO THERE IS A SAYING WHICH I'M SORRY I CANT COMFIRM FOR NOW WHETHER IT IS FROM HADITH. IT GOES
KULLI IBNI A'DAMA KHADDA
WA KHAIRUL KHADDA'U'NA TAWWABUN!

EVERY HUMAN BEING COMMIT SINS AND THE BEST OF SINNERS ARE THOSE WHO SEEKS FORGIVENESS.
PLEASE DO NOT DESPAIR IN THE MERCY OF THAT WHOSE MERCY HAS NO BOUND AND TRY YOUR BEST TO CHANGE BY REALISING HIS MAJESTIC AND DIVINE ATTRIBUTES.

islamdbest

Thank you

I am very thanful for the replies. Well regarding medical interventions, I dont have plans although i am a medical students. I am ashamed to tell my teachers in psychiatry about myself ( only 3 psychiatrists in the city and they are all my techears in my psychiatry subject. In addition, I only consider spiritual thing which can heal me. The prob is I dont know the exact formula to go on. I stumled many times. God has shown me signs such as hardships in my studies ( I almost failed in my medical studies although I used to be top student). I also got inflicted with TB though I completed my chemotherapy. I also dreamed that I was being punished in the hell fire I cried upon waking up). But despite these, I still go back to my habit..
Slam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
  • your not repenting enough, yr doing as i do i just say O Allah forgive me..
  • well that true man/woman who are really repenting they shed tears and are very sincer (however thats spelt lol)
  • and read/recite surat Al-Bakara which is very good to get rid of that idiotic worthless whispering
  • another chance; your not doing the full thing in Islam not enough(ie being pious)
  • you will go to hell if yu kill yrself :astag:
  • 1 more thing, always make dua for not being selfish for selfishnes.... im not gona explain that ;) u find out
  • make sure you have something to look forward to the next day, i look forward for doing more things to plz Allah each day
(i mean good sister, if any sounded abusing plz forgive cuz :not in good mood: )

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Brother,

Say, I seek refuge in Allah from the whispers of the shaytan.

"Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (1)
Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed.[] And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving; (2)" Surah Al Mulk
Stop this second and think Brother. Will matters be solved if you just end your life here in this world? Will your life stop just as it is? Will you not be judged for what you have done in this world? Indeed you will!!

Do you want to be among those who plead to be brought back to this world so that they can do more good deeds and avoid the bad deeds?

My advise to you Brother is to put away all those things which makes you think about it. Get away from places which inclines you to do those things. Read the meaning of the Quran. Contemplate on each and every verse. Be active at the masjid. If you can, perform your prayers at the masjid together with the congregation. Listen to more Islamic lectures. Make endless dua and have patience for the dua to be answered. Seek refuge in Allah from the whispers of the shaytan. Fight the shaytan. And strive hard to please Allah.

"Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind, (1) "The King of mankind(2) "The Ilâh (God) of mankind, (3) "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allâh, (4) "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind, (5) "Of jinn and men." (6)" Surah An Nas
May Allah s.w.t strengthen your Imaan.

Yousuf.

:salam2: Brother.

"If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with Allah; for He heareth and knoweth (all things).
Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, when lo! they see (aright)!"
Al-Araf:200-201

Remember this.

samaha

br allah says " i am happy , whn a person asks repentance"
HE has also said follow the bad deed with a good one for the good one erases the bad

sajjuaiah

Salam 2 all;
it's me again.. I would like to solicit a good advice because i am losing my hope in life. I cannot resist myself doing formidable thing. It seems my life is very depressed when I do not follow my desires, although I feel more depressed after doing evil things. I am afraid to get AIDS and other diseases but the thought of it cannot prevent me to do evil when Shaitan whispers. I tried to be pious but my past habits recurs after somr times of repentance. I feel that God deserted me already and never accept my supplications to change. well I dont blame him, I blame my self of not controlling my self. My habits doing evil is already five years and it is deep rooted already. I am a sex addict. I am depreesed of my life and wanna suicide. My life is an alternate of repentance and doing sins. AFter repenting for my sins, I fall again and again. It is never stopping. I tried everything but of no avail. I tried to observe 5 prayers but there seems to be rebounding effect. The more the pious I am, the more I crave for evil after a while. God has sealed my heart. I am gone astray. Pls help...

As-salaam Alaikum,

If you sucide what's next = ofcourse "Jahanum" "Hell".
That means you have closed all doors of repentence, intentionally you have chosen your way to Hell for ever :astag: (May Allah protect us).

Bro, Allah knows very well that every human being do mistakes but the best among them are those who repent and rectify after they do mistake.

You will get tired of doing mistake but Allah will never get tired of forgiving you and us. He Love us.

Just emagine, Allah has sent 1% of his mercy and love upon us.
Do you know that we share that 1% of love.
How much more does Allah have ofcourse 99%.

Dont ever underestimate yourself, you do mistake everyday but i too do mistake everyday, in this TTI everyone do mistake everyday.

No one is perfect.

I am very happy about your words that you RELAIZE YOUR MISTAKE but many didn't even get that chance. they cannot even think that they are doing wrong.

Dear Brother, dont you know before i too was very wrong person but Al-Hamdulillah Allah has shown me the right path. (Thanks to Allah)

May Allah let you getout from every difficulty. :tti_sister:

“And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright”
[al-Baqarah 2:186]

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

safiya58

salam brother,

never give up n stop thinking of death. aslong as u r alive u have the opportunity to repent... (rependance by itself is an hounurable act). at least u know that u r doing wrong n u want to correct yourself. many others comitting sins even do not bother about it. and someone who do evil and is ashamed because of it is better than so who do good deeds n is proud of it... I´m sure Allah will help u out of this just do not loose your hope.

and sorry for my bad english!

nizar83

your name is islam d best..yet you want to do THAT 1 thing that will get a person directly in HELL!

come on brother, your a man..be strong..i know any addiction can be very hard to fight.
but there are solutions, and the way you approach this entire addiction is wrong! if you think its too late and its deeply rooted and to say ALLAH ta3ala already deserted you is not ok...you have deserted yourself my brother!

if your love for ALLAH subhanawata3ala isnt strong enough to prevent you from comitting zina (prohibited sex) than try to read about the wrath of ALLAH subhanahu wata3ala on those who repent from a sin or bad deed..but yet still do it over and over again.

forget about suicide, im sure you aint that weak!

ALLAH is the rahmaan..the raheem! read the stories on the REAL sin comitters who he (ALLAH) already forgave..and believe me..they were much much much more bigger sins than yours!

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
Dear brother, I remember your post very well.
I too want to leave this world. true for different reasons but still the same.
I feel for you more than you think. But lets not go into details of depression so publicly like that.

Anyway I'll tell u what stops me from doing it everyday; HELL.
Yes, you read right.
How can I end this misery by openning the gates of ETERNAL HELL in my face.
Do u understand? This life no matter how hard, cruel it can be, it is not forever. but hell is.

ppl r telling u here "get marry".
Well I am sure u considered that.lol
Reconsider it anyway ,again. It doesn't have to be perfect.
Trust me even if u have or may have AIDS, it is way better than suicide.
I have looked into all possible "halal" suicide ways. this simply does not exist.

FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FEAR of HELL because this hell will be eternal.
The one thing I can advice u, though it is very hard when u r depressed to do, is TALK. TALK
May Allah protect us from ourselves & from shaytan
Salamo Alikom

bemuslim

[My problem is looking at haraam things. I repent then I go back to it, and I do not know what is making me do this?. Answer : Praise be to Allaah. Allaah has created us for a great purpose, which is to worship Him alone with no partner or associate. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ?And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)? [al-Dhaariyaat 51:56] Every Muslim must strive to worship His Lord as much as He can. ?Allaah burdens not a person beyond his scope? [al-Baqarah 2:286 ? interpretation of the meaning] But man is weak and surrounded by enemies on all sides, and his own self urges him to do evil, and the Shaytaan flows through him like blood, and he lives in this world which is attractive to him? so how can he be safe from these enemies unless Allaah has mercy on him? However, Hell is surrounded with whims and desires, and Paradise is surrounded with difficulties. So each person must turn to Allaah and ask Him to help him to remember Him and be grateful to Him and to worship Him properly. Abu Bakr came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him, ?Teach me a du?aa? that I can say in my prayer.? He said, ?Say Allaahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman katheeran wa laa yaghfir al-dhunooba illa anta faghfir li maghfiratan min ?indika warhamni innaka anta al-Ghafoor al-Raheem (O Allaah, I have done great injustice to myself and no one forgives sin except You. Grant me forgiveness from You and have mercy on me, for You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful).? (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 834; Muslim, 2705). Think about this hadeeth, how the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who is the best of this ummah after the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), to say, ?O Allaah, I have done great injustice to myself.? If Abu Bakr was to say this ? when he was the best of the people ? then what should we say?! O Allaah, bestow Your mercy upon us. There was another Sahaabi ? one of the best and most knowledgeable of the Sahaabah ? to whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ?I love you, O Mu?aadh.? (Mu?aadh said), ?And I love you, O Messenger of Allaah.? The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Do not forget to say in every prayer, ?Rabbi a?inni ?ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ?ibaadatika (O Allaah, help me to remember You, thank You and worship You properly.).?? (al-Nasaa?i, 1303; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa?i, 1236). Look at this advice that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave to one of those whom he loved the most, how he told he to ask Allaah to help to worship Him, for if a person is deprived of such help from Allaah then he is indeed deprived. So we must turn to Allaah and ask Him to help us to do that which He has enjoined upon us. Because all human beings are bound to fall short, Allaah has commanded us to repent from all sins. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ?And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful? [al-Noor 24:31] ?Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance? [Hood 11:3] ?O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expiate from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)? [al-Tahreem 66:8] ?In these verses, Allaah links expiation of sin and admission to Paradise to sincere repentance, which includes giving up sin and avoiding it, regretting what has happened in the past and sincere resolve never to return to it out of fear and respect for Allaah, hoping for His reward and fearing His punishment.? (Shaykh ?Abd al-?Azeez ibn Baaz, in Majmoo? al-Fataawa ? al-?Aqeedah, part 2, p. 640). It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: ?I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ?By Allaah, I ask the forgiveness of Allaah and repent to Him more than seventy times each day.?? (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6307). It was narrated that Abu Burda said: ?I heard al-Agharr, who was one of the Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ?The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ?O people, repent to Allaah, for I repent to Him one hundred times each day.??? (Narrated by Muslim, 2702). These reports encourage us to repent to Allaah. The leader of those who repent ? the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ? repented to Allaah one hundred times each day, so it is more essential for us to repent a great deal, because of our many sins. There is no power and no strength except with Allaah. With regard to your saying that you repent and then go back to sin, then you repent and then go back to sin, we say to you that even if you go back to sin time and time again, you should repent a great deal and annoy your Shaytaan who is laying in wait for you. Remember that Allaah ?spreads out His hand at night to accept the repentance of those who sinned during the day, and He spreads out His hand during the day to accept the repentance of those who sinned during the night, (and this will continue) until the sun rises from the west.? (Narrated by Muslim, 2759) The gate of repentance is open. Abu Hurayrah said: ?The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Whoever repents before the sun rises from the west, Allaah will accept his repentance.?? (Narrated by Muslim, 2703). And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Allaah will accept the repentance of His slave so long as the death rattle has not yet reached his throat.? (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2802). But you should note that there are conditions for repentance which must be met if it is to be acceptable according to sharee?ah. These conditions are explained in detail in the answer to question no. 13990. Please see also question no. 5092. Finally we advise you to strive against your self which urges you to do evil, and to seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and the evil of the accursed Shaytaan. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of his own self and from the evil and snares of the Shaytaan, as it says in the hadeeth: ?A?oodhu bika min sharri nafsi wa sharri?l-shaytaan wa sharakihi (I seek refuge with You from the evil of my own self and from the evil of the Shaytaan and his snares).? You should also keep away from the means of sin; Allaah has warned us against approaching zina, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): ?And come not near to unlawful sex? [al-Isra? 17:32] That is done by keeping away from the things that lead to zina. Keep on beseeching Allaah and making du?aa? asking Him to give you strength, expiate your sins and bless you with taqwa (piety). We ask Allaah to bless us all with sincere repentance. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds.
Source: Islam Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.