I want to buy Quran in english?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

So I decided to buy a Quran english version ? Any recommendations where I could get them? And also I want a Quran In modern english because the literature or the old english is just something , to me at least , abit hard to understand.

THX in advance

pcozzy

I forgot one important source. While you are waiting you can go to any mosque in the USA, you will find one, in sha Allah. If there are none in the mosque, let me know the mosque name and who the imam is.

:wasalam:

Rashadi

So I decided to buy a Quran english version ? Any recommendations where I could get them? And also I want a Quran In modern english because the literature or the old english is just something , to me at least , abit hard to understand.

THX in advance

I have recently bought one for my brother and I have been more addicted to it than my brother because it is such a good translation, simple, yet the most accurate that I have ever seen. It also has helpful footnotes to help explain the verses in certain context. You can find it on amazon or in book stores should carry it too. I bought mine from borders(book store). Here is a helpful link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref... haleem&tag=lpo_ixdpgoukusen-20&index=blended

Waleykom Salaam,

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

THX in advance

i have one on my computer but idont know how to send it to you
if you tell my how i will send it inshallah for the sake of the Almighty

malishaheen

i got it for free from Islamic cultural society of london ,, JZK to them all ,,

you should be able to get it for free from such places around ,,

Wasalaam ,, and all the best getting it there ,, JZK