I wish my family would become Muslim

Islam lover

it is impossible 2 tell my family about my Muslim beliefs I have to pray and read Quran in secret its so hard to keep up I don't no what2 do

arabiantxn

I hear you bro, i don't know what to do .. just make dua for them and be a good muslim your self hopefully they will see the positive changes in you .

Allahu_Hassbi

I hear you bro, i don't know what to do .. just make dua for them and be a good muslim your self hopefully they will see the positive changes in you .

:salam2:
Very well said bro.
I also ask you to have patience Islam lover.
For surely success will be yours soon Inshallah
May Allah SWT make this path easy for you Inshallah.
I will keep you in my duas.

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

may ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. the good thing is that you are fulfilling your islamic obligations. there are many people ready and willing to embrace islam, but they haven't said there shahadah because they are worried about what their family may think. they hold it off, failing to realize that they aren't promised tomorrow. so it's nice to know that you have made the move to practice islam properly. just be patient. also, try to see how your family reacts when muslims are mentioned be it tv or radio etc. eventually they are going to find out, hopefully they find out by you telling them. when you truly feel confident in your deen, that's when you should tell them; in my opinion. because when one's love for islam continues to grow, the harder it is for that muslim to stay away from other muslims and any islamic activities. plus you may have a strong desire to get married and hiding the fact that you are muslim may cause a huge delay in finding a spouse because you'll be too worried about not only telling them that you are muslim, but you also plan on getting married. double whammy!

be strong
your brother in islam
nyerekareem
:wasalam:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ITS BEAUTIFUL BROTHER ,ITS RELLY BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO ISLAM,IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN BETER,ALHAMDULLILLAH.

ACCORDING TO TRADITIONS OF mUHAMMAD SAW after believing in Allah the greatest,and saying your 5 times prayers properly{which is almost all that is obligtory on u} the next obligation is treating ur parents with the highest regard ...the islamic concept of regard can hrdly be understood in the west.{bcoz even the born muslims want to copy west,pity they take grbage instead of heaven} yes because without almot militry obedience to parents yes sir! and that too with outmost affection from our very core ,it is difficult to please Allah.
learn from my mistake brother i did good acts nd my parents were not too happy with me bcoz of small things,like studies or giving them less attention{i thot i was busy,foolish me} so i feel he good acts of mine never benefited me .and never spend a moment on this earth with ur parents angry or even unpleased with u.if you do this Allah will bless u in deen and worldy life both and guide Our parents through OUR PERSISTENT HIGH STANDARDS BEHAVIOUR.AND THE PROPHET SAID " I HAVE COME TO PERFECT- GOOD CHARACTER. NOW ISLAM LOVER{ and i am so proud of you ,think other guys may be loving their girlfriends or mayb their i pods!while u love islam }YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT you truly love islam by our deeds. learn two things now quran and hadith .in teenage u have made the choice that has saved you bucket loads of tears and heartburn .and bulls@#$ of all sorts.may Allah keep you like this and all my myoung determined muslim brothers.read this pos once more bcoz the only way islam is spread is not by preaching but by following Allahs commands.remember the greatest pain on earth is the pain of a mother giving birth to her lovely baby.this pain is beyond our imagination.so Allah commands us to love and cherish our parents ,
"o lord have mercy on my parents even as they cared for me when i was
little
."
lastly islam will spread o all corners of the world that is a thing decreeed .it will be upto us how much we please ALLAH to let us be part of it. jazkllah khair

Storm

SiStEr
Inshallah HE will make it easy and fruitful for u. Just keep strong, dont lose hope and pray as we all are.