If someone could explain this to me plez?

Brandi

Salaam alakium,

My question is about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community within Islam... what exactly is that? There was a guy who said he was Muslim and he followed this... but when I looked it up, it confused me... it didn't look Islamic to me.... I'm a new revert and I was thinking- "Maybe I missed something?"

Wasalaam

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and the Qadiyani Sect ( Ahmadiyyat )

AUTHOR: Imaam Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee
SOURCE: Al-‘Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah – Sharh wa Ta’leeq (pg. 39-40)
PRODUCED BY: Al-Ibaanah.com

The Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) informed his ummah in many ahaadeeth, advising and cautioning them, that there would be many imposters (Dajjaaleen) after him. In some narrations, he (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “Everyone will claim to be a prophet, whereas I am the seal of the prophets – there being no prophet after me.” [Reported by Muslim and others; See al-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah: no. 1683]

Amongst these imposters was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Al-Qadiyani who claimed prophethood for himself. He has followers spread throughout India, Germany, England and America. And they have masaajid which they use to misguide the Muslims. There were some individuals amongst them in Syria as well, but Allaah uprooted them and eradicated them.

They have many vile beliefs apart from their belief that prophethood continued after Muhammad (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam). The one who preceded them in this belief is Ibn ‘Arabee, the Sufi. They have authored a treatise on this subject in which they have collected statements from him that serve as support for this afore-mentioned belief of theirs. And the mashaayikh were not able to refute it because it was from that which Ibn ‘Arabee said (!!) even though they asserted with certainty that they were disbelievers. There is no room to mention their beliefs here.

No doubt they are the ones whom the Messenger of Allaah intended when he (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said in the hadeeth that has been authentically reported from him: “There will be lying impostors during the Last Days that will bring you narrations, which neither you nor your forefathers heard of. So beware and let them beware, lest they misguide you and bring calamity upon you.” [Reported by the author (i.e. At-Tahaawee) in Mushkil-ul-Athaar (4/104). It is also found in Saheeh Muslim (1/9)]

From their most distinguishing signs is that when they begin speaking about their Call (i.e. beliefs), before everything, they start out with affirming the death of ‘Eesaa (Jesus). When they are able to accomplish this – according to their perception – they proceed onto the next level, which involves mentioning the ahaadeeth that talk about the descent of ‘Eesaa, and make it clear that that they believe in these narrations. However, they then quickly move on to distorting their meanings by claiming that what is meant by them is the descent of someone similar to ‘Eesaa (Jesus), since they have already established and confirmed – according to their views – that ‘Eesaa (Jesus) died. So they claim that this person was Ghulam Ahmad Al-Qadiyani!

They have many, many other examples of distorting texts similar to this, which leads us to believe that they are a group from amongst the heretical Baatinees. We will point out some of their deviant beliefs soon by the Will of Allaah.

From the misguided beliefs of the Qadiyanis is that they reject the Jinn as being a creation apart from mankind. So they distort the apparent meaning of all the ayaat and ahaadeeth that clearly prove their existence and their distinction from mankind amongst creation, instead claiming that these texts refer to humans themselves or a specific group from amongst mankind. This is even the case with Iblees (i.e. the Devil) himself as they allege that he was a human being that was evil! So how misguided they are!!

Brandi

Thanks! So, in other words, this is a "false" religion... they claim to be muslims but they are not? Just making sure I read that correctly...

ximkoyra

Thanks! So, in other words, this is a "false" religion... they claim to be muslims but they are not? Just making sure I read that correctly...

Yup

Basically, some guy named Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in the late 1800's claimed he was a prophet and linked himself to Islam.

Well, in our declaration of faith we say that we believe that the Prophet Muhammad(saw) was the last prophet. If you don't believe this then you cannot call yourself a muslim, although the Ahmadiyya do it anyway instead of calling themselves something else =/

Ahsen

He was a british agent.He was from a long list of people who declare themselves prophet.They have mental issues.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
The difference between the Muslims and the Ahmadiyyah (Qaadiyaaniyyah)

Question: What is the difference between the Muslims and the Ahmadiyyah (Qaadiyaaniyyah)?

Response: The difference between the two is:

The Muslims are those who worship Allaah alone and follow His messenger Muhammad (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and believe the he is the seal of (all) the prophets, and that there is no prophet (to come) after him.

As for the Ahmadiyyah who are followers of Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad, then they are kuffaar and not Muslims, because they claim that Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad is a prophet after Muhammad (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), and whoever believes this 'aqeedah then he is a kaafir according to all the scholars of the Muslims, as Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) says:

{Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the last (seal) of the Prophets}, [Soorah al-Ahzaab, Aayah 40].

And because of what has been authenticated on the authority of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) that he said:

«I am the seal of (all) the prophets, there is no prophet after me», [Imaam Ahmad - volume 2, page 398 and 412, volume 3 page 79 and 248, volume 4, page 81, 84, 127 and 128, volume 5, page 278; al-Bukhaaree (Fat.h al-Baaree) number 3535; Muslim - number 2286 and 2287; Abu Daawood - number 4252].

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Verdicts, comprising -
Head: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez Ibn Abdullaah Ibn Baaz;
Deputy Head: Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Ghudayyaan;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Qu'ood
Fataawa al-Lajnah ad-Daa.imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa., - Volume 2, Page 314, Question 3 of Fatwa No.8536

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

the constitution of pakistan does not recognise them as muslims and they are countedd amongst non muslims.
the founder is in the same line as muslaima the liar etc.
BEWARE

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I'm currently struggling with this issue. Some of the young Muslim girls that I work with are Ahmadis. Just recently I realized how strict they are about their madhab (as in Firqah), even though they strictly adhere to the title of Muslim first and foremost. Debating with them goes against the principles of my job position but I worry about them. They're such amazing girls and it hurts to realize that they might be misled for the rest of their lives. Additionally, they have all these proofs that their firqah is correct and that Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala is on their side.

Prior to this thread I had no idea that Ahmadis and Qadiyanis were the same group! This actually scares me even more as Qadiyanis are not known to have the best reputations. InshAllah I hope to get them thinking about what they're following and now based on this recent realization, I'll start by asking them if they believe that RasulAllah :saw: was indeed the Final Seal or if they believe someone else came after him...

Ibn Uthaymin

^ can you edit your post and write in brakcets after madhhab the word religion.

In Islamic terms madhhab refers to the school of thought or school of jurisprudence.

I know in Urdu it means religion, just to make sure people dont get confused.

Saalam.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I know what it means in Islamic terms and I wasn't speaking in Urdu.

I wrote it as madhab as I was referring to it as a "sect". However, madhab does indeed pertain to an Islamic school of thought and is moreso known as that. So, I'll use "firqah" instead. That means "sect." :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicvum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear sister, they are deviated sect with false belifs, who do not even belive that Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam is the Last Messanger of Allah,and every Muslim should stay away from thier teachings. Astagfirullah.

I have posted under more closer explination. Inshallah, it will be usefull for you.

May Allah guide us all to Siratul Mustaqeen. Ameen summa ameen

Unfortunately, this movement is on the rise... promoting itself as the real islam. Look what the founder of this movement has claimed !!! and look at the disgusting things that have been said about one of our Prophets, Eesa (Jesus) peace be upon him.

Please help spread awareness of this group.

I copied this booklet i found online

Comments by Sheikh Makhloof

Foreward by Sheikh Binnouri

Introduction

Qadianism is a poltico-religious movement, launched by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani in the 2nd last decade of the 19th century.

At first, he posed himself as a saint and religious scholar. He arranged religious moots against the Christian and Hindu clergy so that he could win the Muslim’s sympathies. In this way he did succeed to popularize himself among them, secondly, he, by mental somersaulting pretended to be Mahdi, the awaited Imam(near the day of Judgment). Thirdly he claimed himself the Holy Christ, The Messiah and lastly, he beat the drum about his faint prophethood....

In the Name of Allah, most beneficent, most merciful. From the first century until the present day Ummah of Islam has suffered from calamities which were faced in the following and the propagation of Islam. But by the grace of Allah, it has withstood the streams of Khawarij,Shia,Jahmiah,Karramaiah,Qadariyah and the like. The foregoing plundered most of the Islamic annals and if the mercy of Allah had not interfered all should have been obliterated. Allah infused the spirit of defense in Muslim scholars who stood guard. Against all such infiltrators and defended the religion from kufr and its followers. It is a decree of God that religion of Islam should always be victorious.

In the present era the greatest attack on Islam was the appearance of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian. Aided by the British Government, he began his mission in India (before partition) from Qadian, a village in Distt. Gurdaspur, East Punjab. By degrees, Mirza promoted strange theories. First, he declared that he was Mujaddid (the reformer) then he said that he was Mahdi, subsequently he became PSEUDO MESSIAH then he claimed to be the promised Maseeh and declared that he had descended from Heaven. He later claimed that he was a prophet without Shriat (a new law). After some time his claim escalated and he declared himself Nabi and Rasool with Shriat and a recipient of revelation. He regarded his revelation as equal to the himself. He gave self-styled meanings to these Quranic verses just as the followers of Batinia and Zanadica did. He followed and aped the methods of Muhammad Ali Bab and Baha-Ullah (founders of Babism and Bahasim) in interpreting his sayings. He tried his best to degrade the miracle of the prophets in general and that of Muhammad (Peace be upon him) in particular.

Bait-ul-Muqaddas:

He regarded his mosque (in qadian) as Masjid-e- Aqsa (in Baitul Muqaddas), his village as equal to Mecca, and Lahore as equal to Medina. He built a minaret in his mosque and called it “The Minaret of Maseeh”. He named the graveyard in his village as the garden of paradise (Jannat-ul-Baqee) and declared that whosoever was buried in that graveyard would go to paradise.

He disparaged Isa [pronounced Eesa- Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him] to such an extent that I am ashamed to repeat his words. No prophet ever adopted such a disrespectful attitude to another. This pseudo prophet declared everyone who did not believe in his (false) prophethood as a non believer.

It was his belief that the British Government was a blessing of God and he confessed in his writing that they had planted Qadianism in that land.

He told the people lies, fables and gossip and believed in those superstitions. In the beginning, it was just a small temptation and a small calamity but it slowly grew in to a great challenge with the results that religious scholars considered it their duty to root out that evil.

EDITOR’S NOTE

Praise be to one Allah alone and salat and salam on His Apostle after whom there is no Prophet to be born. There is no ummah after His Ummah and no book after His Book, and salat and salam on His Family and on His Companions and on those who follow His path and may this continue upto the Last Day.

Ameen. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani was born1 in the year 1840 in the province of the Punjab. His native town “Qadian” is now in India.

He made declaration of his Nubuwwah in 1900 A.D. and regarded everyone who disbelieved his false prophet hood as being infidel.

The British Government of that time not only aided him in his nefarious mission but it was the government itself who rooted this poisonous plant in the realms of Islam. Mirza himself has admired this fact in his writings.2

The British government gave him full support and protection and he in return, continued to work as its stooge and agent. He gave the verdict that the theory if Jehad was abrogated and said that obedience to the British government was obligatory for every one. He propagated these views every where, even in Mecca and Medina. Qadian remained the center of his mission until he died of cholera 3 at the age of 68 in May,1908.

1 See Kitab-ul-Barriyah by Mirza Qadiani,p.134
2 See Tableegh-e-Risalah by Mirza Qadiani,vol.7,p.19
3 See Hayat-e-Nasir, compiled by sheikh Yaqub Ali Irfani,p.14. This is a biography of Mirza Nasir the father in law of Mirza G.A. He was present when Mirza G.A. died. He told him at that time he (Mirza G.A.)was suffering from cholera.

When India was partitioned, Pakistan came into existence and the Qadianis who migrated to Pakistan, along with Muslims, founded a new town “Rabwah” in Pakistan. Therefore Rabwah (now Chenab Nagar) became the center of their mission.

Muslim scholars were apprehensive of this calamity from its very beginning. They fought against it with tongue and pen and agreed upon the facts that Mirz G.A and his followers were Kafir and renegades from Islam. These scholars wrote very useful books on this subject.

A short tract is presented here on this important issue which deals with the claims if the pseudo prophet, under the following headings:

1. His claim to being a Nabi prophet. 2. His belief in the death of Isa (Alaihislam) 3. His contention that whosoever dose not believe in his prophet hood is Kafir. 4. His devotional support of the British Rule 5. His declaration forbidding Jehad 6. His regeneration of holy places and holy personalities 7. His disparagement of the prophets (Alaihemuslam )and his claim of superiority to them, even to the greatest of them, the Seal of the prophets, Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

Everything presented here is based upon quotations from Qadiani books (page references are cited) although succeeding editions may differ in places, no explanatory note or comment is given.

May Allah help us and guide us all along the righteous path. (Manzoor Ahmad Chinioti)

CLAIMS OF MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD AL-QADIANI (From Mujaddadiat to Prophethood)

Mirza G.A. writes:

1) Hearts have withered, sins are on the increase, troubles have intensified. So at this black night and the darkness, God, through His special mercy sent a light from Heaven and I am that light. I am the reformer (Mujaddid) the appointed one, and the helped servant, the Mahdi (guide) of the time and the promised Maseeh. I have been raised to a degree of honour that no man you can understand.(1)

2) So you are blessed. The Maseeh has come to you. God, the Powerful, has placed His hand on him and bestowed His eloquent speech upon him….. you are blessed. The Mahdi of the Time has come to you with abundant riches and endless wealth….. you people I am the Maseeh of Muhammad’s line and I am Ahamd Al-Mahdi.(2)

3) I am that Promised Masseh whose coming was ordained for the last hours by Allah-the wise- the judge, and I am the blessed one, referred to in Surah Al-Fatiha (among the blessed ones) where the two parties are mentiones to come forth.(The Jews and the Christrians).(3)

4) If it is said that Maseeh was born without a father, purely by God’s miraculous power and you (Mirza G.A.) have no such honour to your credit although parity is essential among those who are brilliant, then we will also say that the creation of man without a father is the custom with Allah- the powerful, the wise. We accept that a fatherless birth is a very rare and exceptional thing compared to normal birth and so my own birth was no less extraordinary. It is sufficient for the inquisitive to know that I was born one of twins. The other twin born with me in this town was girl. She died and I remained alive by the order if the Almighty one. There is no doubt that this birth was rare as compared with normal births. In addition I have been sent in two grabs, to live with two diseases, one is in my lower body (passing water excessively, sometimes one hundred times in 24 hours) and the other is in my upper body(that I suffer giddiness and am prone to nervous spells). Thus my birth and life are more astonishing than the birth of Isa- and they are a miracle for all to behold.(4 )

HIS CLAIM TO HAVE QUALITIES OF GOD AND THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GOD.

1. I am given the power to cause death and to give life from the Lord, the all-Powerful.(1)

2. Such is your command: that when you intend a thing, you say “Be” and it “Exist”.(2 )

3. You are unto me as my One-ness and my Sole ness. (3)

4. You are from me I am from you: your appearance is my appearance.(4 )

5. You are unto me as my son.(5 )

6. Listen to me my son.(6 )

7. You are from our water and they are from dust.(7 )

8. The Heavens and the Earth with you as they with Me.(8 )

9. Oh Ahmad, your name will be completed by my name will not be completed.(9 )

10. Allah praises you in the heavens. He praises you and comes unto you.(1 0 )

11. I was myself in a dream as God’s eye and I believed that I was actually Allah and in this state I said: “ I wish new order (of this universe)- a new heaven and a new earth.” Then I created heavens and earth: first in a very brief shape in which there was no division and no order.Then I divided that and put it in proper order which was true purport. I felt within myself the power of creation. Thereafter I created earth and said: “ we have beautified the world’s heavens with lamps.” Then I said: “ Now we will create man from wet earth.”(11 )

HIS BELIEF CONCERNING THE ONENESS OF GOD

1. Allah said unto me: “ I pray and keep fasting I say awake and sleep”.(1)

2. Allah Ta’ala said : “I am with the messenger and I will answer (to his call): I can be wrong: I can be right; I am with the Rasul-all encompassing.(2 )

Mirza says:

3. In a vision, I saw God in a visionary expression and I wrote many predictions; then I placed many papers before God, for his signature, so that he may demands. I saw that God wrote something and without hesitation put His signature in red ink. At the time of signing he jerked the pen as they do when ink on the nib is in excess and they throw it down. I was very sensitive at that time that God was so kind to me that whatever I demanded He put His signature on that without any hesitation. Then I awoke. At the time, ( one of my disciples) Main Abdullah Sinnori was with me in the room rubbing my feet. In his presence some drops of red ink fell in my clothes and on those of Abdullah. It is strange to note that the time of pen’s jerking and falling of red drops was the same without a slight difference. When the revelation ended, I actually discovered that our clothes were smeared red although we had no dye or anything else of a red colour with us. Abdullah still possess those (smeared) clothes.(3 )

HIS BELIEF ABOUT QADIAN (An Indian village where he was born)

1.The land of Qadian merits great respects; it has attained the status of Haram (Mecca) because people flock it!1

HIS FAITH CONCERNING HAJJ

1. Our congregation here is just like Hajj—God ordained Hajj for the community development. From a religious point of view it is good for the Ahmadia to perform Hajj, but the real benefit, i.e. the advancement of the nation, is not made possible by Hajj (at it is permissible to kill an Ahmadi even there (in Mecca). God has now appointed Qadian for this purpose of advancement…just as indecency, fighting is forbidden in Mecca, similarly it is forbidden in Qadian.1

AL-QADIANI AND HIS SERVICE TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE

Fifty Treasures: The greater part of my life has been spent in supporting and favoring the British government. I have written and published so many books against the theory of Jehad and the need for obedience to the British that if all these tracts and books were put together, it would take fifty almiras to accommodate them. I have sent these books to all the Arab countries; Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan and Turkey. It has always been my aim to convert these Muslims to have faith in the British government and to discard from their minds the baseless traditions of cruel Mahdi and bloody Maseeh as well as the instigating ideas of Jehad which mislead foolish people.1

Al-Qadiani and his doctrine relating to Jehad:

1. God has appeared the severity of Jehad, fight for holy cause, in stages--- at the time of Moses it was so severe that even acceptance of true religion could not save from the penalty of death and children were killed. In the time of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) the slaughter of children, old men and women was stopped …and in the time of promised maseeh (himself) the order of Jehad has been totally abrogated.2

Declaration of Kufr for those who disbelieve Qadianiat:

1. Very soon a sect will be heavenly reorganized and God will blow His trumpet with His own lips proclaiming His favor for this sect. It will attract every good fortune and none but accused ones will remain behind, that is those who have been led astray. They were created to populate Hell.2

2. Allah has revealed to me that he who does not follow me and does not give me his oath of allegiance and remain in opposition is disobeying the will of Allah and His Rasul and is Jahannami (doomed to Hell).3

3. All those Muslims who do not enter the fold of the promised maseeh whether or not that have heard of maseeh (Mirza G.A.) are consider Kafirs and are beyond the pale of Islam.4

2 Baraheen Ahmadia,v.5,p.82-83

3Ta z kir a, p. 342-3
4 Aeena-e-Sadaqat,p.9 (By Bashir-Uddin Mahmood)

Marriage with non-Qadianis is Kufr:

1. He who gives his daughter in marriage to any non Qadiani is (considered) a non-Ahmadi (expected from our Jama’at ‘sect’) even though he may call himself Ahmadi… it is also forbidden for our followers to participate in such marriage gatherings.1

1 Zamima Al-Englishia & Jehad

2. There is no harm if you marry a non-Ahmadi girl because it is allowed to marry women of the people of the book …but an Ahmadi girl should not be given to a non-Ahmadi. There is no harm in accepting their girl but it is a sin to give them a girl.2

3. It is permitted to marry the daughter of Christians, Hindus and Sikhs, (but to give them daughters is not allowed).3

4. By giving up Ahmadiat I mean to do something which may amount to unbelieving; giving a daughter to any non-Ahmadi also falls in that category. (so anyone doing so will have to be expelled from the party).4

1 See Al-Aazal,23 May,1931

2 Ibid,16 December,1920
3 Ibid,18 Feb.1930
4 Ibim,4 May,1922

5. The fifth tenet that is binding upon my sect in this era is that you should not give your daughters to non-Ahamdis (non-Qadianis). He who gives his daughter to a non-Ahmadi does not know what Ahamdiat is. Do you find non-Ahmadis giving their daughters to Hindus or Christians? Non-Ahmadis are, according to our faith,Kaf irs, but they are better than you in this respect. In spite of being Kafirs themselves, they do not give their daughters to Kafirs but you, in spite of being Ahmadi, give daughters to non-believers.1

To Pray led by a non-Qadiani is Haram (totally forbidden):

1. This is my considered religion: it is not permitted that you should offer prayer led by a non-Qadiani in any place whatsoever, whosoever eh may be and however respected among the people he may be. This is an order from Allah and this is what Allah expects of you. Those who doubt this are consid- ered deniers. Allah desires that a distinction be made between you and them.2

Kalimtul-Fasl by Bashir-Din Mahmud (Review of Religion v.14,No.4,p.169)

2. God has revealed to me that it is forbidden---strictly forbidden---that you should say prayers led by one who believes me to be a liar or is wavering in his allegiance to me . Instead it is enjoined upon you that you should follow an Imam from amongst yourselves. There is an indication of this in the Hadith—“Your Imam would be from yours sects who profess Islam and make your Imam from yourselves. Therefore do as you are commanded. Do you wish your work to be done in vain while you perceive nothing.3

Malaika-Tullah,p.46 Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud

3. No Qadiani is allowed to say prayers which are led by a non-Qadiani. People have asked this question again and again—Is it permissible to pray behind them? I would say, whenever I am asked, it is not allowed for any Qadiani to pray behind a non- Qadiani. It is forbidden--not permitted---prohibited.

Kalimtul-Fasl by Bashir-Din Mahmud (Review of Religion v.14,No.4,p.169)

To say Funeral Prayers for Muslims, even for their children is forbidden:

1. If one asks “Is it permitted for us that funeral prayers be said for the children of Muslims” I would say NO—Just as it is forbidden to pray for Hindus and Siks children as the religion must follow his parents.1

Do you remember that his eldest son “Fazal Ahmada” did not believe in the prophet hood of his father and did not repond to his call: so much so that he died and his father (Al-Qadiani) did not say funeral prayers over him?3

3 See daily Al-Fazal ,22 April,1941and 2 May, 1941

O Qadianis! What do you have to say about Fazal Ahmad in the light of this verdict (Fatwah) of your Nabi!! Tell us whether he was the son of a prostitute? To where does this lead? Woe to such a faith? Mirza has abused the whole Muslim population in the worst possible manner.

Mirza’s abuse has rebounded upon himself. It is really a trait of Allah Almighty as he has said in his book, and the target of evil deeds is the doer himself.1

1 No Pakistani can forget that when the founder of Pakistan, Mr. Muhammad Ali Jinnah died, the then foreign minister, Sir Muhammad Zafar Ullah Khan Qadiani did not say funeral prayers over him and stood aside from the congregation.

Mirza thus rejected the Qur’an and the Great Prophet, abandoned Ijma of Ummah and surpassed in disbelief all his brethren in heresy. Neverthless, by the grace of God his cherished desires have crumpled and this accursed tree is now falling, due to the constant efforts of the Ulema-e-Haq who with pen, tongue and heart are doing their best to uproot this British plant.

We have said what we had to say and now we pray for God’s peace and blessings upon the best of creation, our Chief, Muhammad (Peace be upon him) who is the last of the prophets and the Imam of all—God fearing men, and upon his blessed family and the Companions who held the banners of the evident religion in their hands and upon all those who followed them in good faith and who will follow, up to the Last Day. Amen.