If This Won't Move You..I Don't Know What Will!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I came upon this clip on one of my browses through youtube..

this little boy's name is Ahmad...he's from either Zolaiten or Tiji in Libya..and as you can see (from the title of the clip and the clip itself)..he is blind

I literally bawled when i watched him..I played it again and again..and just wished that the boy was near me so I'd kiss him on the head and praise him..not only did he fascinate me with his voice :ma:..but the verses he picked just tugged at my heart like no other!

(watch how he cries at one point during the video :( )

Subhanallah!..May Allah grant him baraka in this world and in the hereafter..and reward his parents for looking out after him..Ameen Ya Rab!

[yt]9qiai5LpPPU[/yt]
(I tried to embed this..but I couldn't do it..so I apologize for the hassle brothers and sisters)

May Allah Bless Each of You

:wasalam:

huda2

:ma::ma: what a brave boy and incredible, amazing voice :ma:. He made me cry, may allah bless his heart and make him stronger. Jzk khair fr sharing.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Nice Jazakillahu khayr for sharing. ya Allah bless that boy and his family and give us all ability to recite Quran accurately and beautifully and with the purest of intentions. Give us Good and Righteous Partners and Children, Amin.

They should try and tell him not to rock back and forth like that, that is a bad habit a lot of children get and some continue into adulthood. When memorising, we must make sure that we adopt good technique, every small matter counts from how we sit, our breathing, level of our voice, to how we move our lips. This all is taught by good Quran teachers and is part of the Manner of Learning and reciting Quran.

wasalam

Meraj

Brother

Nice Jazakillahu khayr for sharing. ya Allah bless that boy and his family and give us all ability to recite Quran accurately and beautifully and with the purest of intentions. Give us Good and Righteous Partners and Children, Amin.

Amin brother for ur duas.....it is really amazing may ALLAH (SWT) reward this boy and his family.......really this moving action doesnt look good....May ALLAH (SWT) help him in this regard inshallah...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

:ma::ma: what a brave boy and incredible, amazing voice :ma:. He made me cry, may allah bless his heart and make him stronger. Jzk khair fr sharing.

Ameen Sister..you are more than welcome..and thank you for watching! :hijabi:

:salam2::jazaak: sister
it made my mum cry . very moving
thanks Allah ,we are muslims :tti_sister:

Yes Sister..Alhamduliallah for bestowing Islam upon us and allowing us to be Muslims..Alhamduliallah :tti_sister:

They should try and tell him not to rock back and forth like that, that is a bad habit a lot of children get and some continue into adulthood. When memorising, we must make sure that we adopt good technique, every small matter counts from how we sit, our breathing, level of our voice, to how we move our lips. This all is taught by good Quran teachers and is part of the Manner of Learning and reciting Quran.

wasalam

Ameen Ameen Ameen Brother!

Baraka Allaho Feek for embedding the clip for me

and my father actually said the same thing when he watched the clip..they should teach him to sit still..because it even gives better concentration for the reciter and the listener..

what's weird though is..sometimes..when I am reading from the Qura'an and I get absorbed into what I'm reading..I begin to slightly rock back and forth..I do it without realizing it..I don't know why :shymuslima1:

does anyone else have that happen with them?

anyway..Jazakom Allaho Khairan brothers and sisters for watching this..May Allah (swt) bless us all of us with the virtues of His Qura'an and His Deen until the Day of Reckoning..Inshallah!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Amin brother for ur duas.....it is really amazing may ALLAH (SWT) reward this boy and his family.......really this moving action doesnt look good....May ALLAH (SWT) help him in this regard inshallah...

Inshallah he will grow out of it..I think he does it involuntarily and nobody has stopped him from doing it or brought it to his attention so he does it anyway..I do it sometimes too..not intentionally though..it just happens

ya i notice alot do the rocking like the jews

I actually wanted to say that..but I didn't want to make the comparison..because like I said..sometimes it happens without the person intending to do it..and the Jews might do it intentionally..but who knows

dianne

Salam,

Nice vid.May Allah swt bless the young boy and the family.Amin!
THanks for sharing.May Allah grant u.amin!

wassalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
what's weird though is..sometimes..when I am reading from the Qura'an and I get absorbed into what I'm reading..I begin to slightly rock back and forth..I do it without realizing it..I don't know why :shymuslima1:

Salam,

I noticed this with other kids when I used to attend Madrasa as a child. The majority of the children attending this Madrasa were from the Indian subcontinent, so perhaps it's a cultural thing not unless some of our Arabic brothers and sisters can comment on whether this rocking motion thing happened to them when they read the Quran. If not I guess it's cultural.

Peace2u

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salam,

I noticed this with other kids when I used to attend Madrasa as a child. The majority of the children attending this Madrasa were from the Indian subcontinent, so perhaps it's a cultural thing not unless some of our Arabic brothers and sisters can comment on whether this rocking motion thing happened to them when they read the Quran. If not I guess it's cultural.

Peace2u

well I'm Arab...and I'm not a child (hehe)..I'm 21
but yet it still happens to me
by the way..I've seen a lot of Arab kids do it too
I don't know..it's just interesting!

abdulwahab

Brother

thanks you sister .Alhamdlulilah we have a good Quran readers here in libya and they are the more winner in the world dubai prize for saving and telawat al-Quran