Im a muslim girl.

kayenat

Salam everybody
Im kayenat from pakistan n want to be a member of this site and share my ideas n discuss some islamic debates. Can you please help me how can i read my post replies n how can i use the other facitlities?

FreedomFighter

waalaykumsalam,

welcome to TTI. and welcome to share ideas and Islamic debates. i think since your new member, to read your post replies, you can go to private messages, and on the left side you will see list of things, where you can also see the other facilities i think your talking about. choose subscribed threads, and inshaAllah you'l be able to see your post replies, or post in thread you'r subsribe to.

aroojimran

welcome dear

Salam everybody
Im kayenat from pakistan n want to be a member of this site and share my ideas n discuss some islamic debates. Can you please help me how can i read my post replies n how can i use the other facitlities?

SALAAMALYKKUM UKHTI

You r welcome to TTI:SMILY206:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:

How r u sis?? Wish you a warm welcome from TTI members and me :D
Hope u benefit from this site. Looking forward to read your posts.

Ur sis in islam,
Fatima:hearts:

lily_mawar

Salam Kayenat ...

Welcome to TTI World ... May you enjoy staying here and may this site give benefit to you and to all of us ...

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalamo-alikum my sister Kayenat !!!
Welcome to TTI. I am from Pakistan too. Where do you live in Pakistan?

Is Kayenat you real name or just nickname ?
It is beautiful though, so you are a whole universe. :lol:

Anyways, this website is a great website to learn about Islam, hope you will stay and enjoy and learn and help others too.

:wasalam: