im a new muslim

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum!!!!!

Dear brother, I'm so happy, may Allah Almighty bless you, ameen! Wow, this is news to me as II was not on TTI a lot during the summer.... contrats!!!
May Allah truly bestow on you all of His wonderful blessings!!! Ameen! You know, reading about new Muslims, as a revert myself of 3-4 years my heart is softened.... I can feel the enthusiasm, the optimism, the strong faith from new reverts such as yourself! Brother, no matter what happens, always say "ALHAMDULILAH" (All Praise Be To Allah) in every situation. We are all here for you, here for each other. We are your brothers and sisters, this message is for Richne and every Muslim who reads it. Yopur in my Duas brother!!!! :hearts: joy to my heart, masha'Allah!

take good care of yourself and always remember Allah (SWT), He truly Loves you brother!

Waslam,

your sister in Islam,

Sakeena :SMILY105:

harisismaeel

Masha'a Allah tha'ala

Assalamualaikum brother.............

:ma:

Alhamdulilla. May Allah bless u to live as a perfect muslim till u depart from this world. Alhamduliilla....... all your sins done before your reversion will be pardoned by Allah. It is a big 'BONUS'. Dear brother.... learn about Allah's deen from very authentic sources and follow it sincerely. If your journey to islam will benefit others please submit your experiences.... May Allah bless u to practice your 'deen' in the most sincere form as well as to propagate and teach other's

with prayers

Haris K