im a new muslim

ritche

hi im ritche "abdul rasheed" palacio im from Philippines, i just take my shahada last July 25, 2008, im proud to be muslim :salah:

shammyshahoo

allahu akbar

Assalamualaikum brother.............

Alhamdulilla. May Allah bless u to live as a perfect muslim till u depart from this world. Alhamduliilla....... all your sins done before your reversion will be pardoned by Allah. It is a big 'BONUS'. Dear brother.... learn about Allah's deen from very authentic sources and follow it sincerely. If your journey to islam will benefit others please submit your experiences.... May Allah bless u to practice your 'deen' in the most sincere form as well as to propagate it also..

with prayers

ritche

wa alaikoom salam,

thank you my brother, i'll follow your advice and inshaallah ill try to have a philgrim in makkah, thank you again..:arabi1:

amatolah

mashalah

mashalah tell yous how did you be muslim? what was the causes of that?
may allah bless you and guide you in the strict way of islam.

burak

Assalamualaikum brother;
You are welcome to this beautiful realigion the one and the only!
whatever time you need help, we will help you as much as we can and we know.
brother from Turkey

hassana elkoussi

Al Hamdullah may Allah always guide u to the right path & provide u with stability in ur deen.I'm sure u can feel a serenity & tranquility that u have never felt before, Don't look backwards , always look ahead of u & let ur only concern be to increase ur good deeds and make Allah always pleasesd with u. It's also a good opportunity that it's Shaaban now, the month in which our deeds are raised. Good luck & we're all ready to help in case u need anything.

Sister Hassana

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:
newbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM & TTI. Alhamdulilah(praise be to god) u r on the right path.u can also learn alot about new religion. see u around!

:wasalam:

ritche

mashalah tell yous how did you be muslim? what was the causes of that?
may allah bless you and guide you in the strict way of islam.

Assalamualaikum brother, ever since i want to be a muslim because our house is near in a musjid, until i accidentally meet abdul jamil and he clearly explain to me about islam and several times we meet and always explaining about islam and so i decided to be a muslim, causes the philippines is a former muslim country until the spaniards introduce christianity that was long ago almost a hundred years, until now pilipino still believes on what the spaniards introduce to us, but some pilipino converting to muslim we call that "balik islam" and im one of them and im very proud for what i decided in my life, to embrace the islam :salah:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asallamu Alaykum
MashAllah
n Alhamdulillah ur on the right path:)
MaY Allah guide u alwayz inshallah
Ameen
Welcum 2 TTI
its good 2 hav u here
Take care
Wsallam.

Salamino

Welcome to Islam brother.

If you need any help regarding learning Arabic or reading the Quran, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm a native Arabic speaker

May Allah bless you and bless us all,
Salma

ritche

Welcome to Islam brother.

If you need any help regarding learning Arabic or reading the Quran, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm a native Arabic speaker

May Allah bless you and bless us all,
Salma

salam brother,

mashallah brother, i have difficult in pronouncing Arabic and reading arabic letter i have some pamplete or little reading booklet, some letter are written in Arabic i can't understand, about Qur'an i dont have one, if there is anyone who have lots of Qur'an can i have one here is my address, #29 mt. everest St. Felinvest 1, Batasan hills quezon city, Philippines hehehehe thanks in advance :wasalam::wasalam::salah:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam bro

welcome to Islam and to TTI

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grant you happiness in both worlds