I'M BACK

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
how are you everybody?I'm back alhamdulillah,I missed you all,and I hope to continue writing on tti.barak Allahu fikum:wasalam::hijabi:

jamikarim

assalamo alikom sister hayat
frankly i dont know you ,but i hope to know you. your name seems that you are moroccan ,am i right ?
i told you that because iam a moroccan woman

abu'muhammad

frankly i dont know you ,but i hope to know you. your name seems that you are moroccan ,am i right ?

wa alaykum assalaam,

welcome to the site ! I hope we benefit from your posts, inshaAllaah.

what an assumption? As much I know, the name is common to men and women worldwide.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

WHAT? WHAAAT? WHO IS BACK?? MASHA ALLAH..
Welcome back sis...:shake:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

welcome back dear ukhtii Hayat.. how are you doing hope all mebers of your family is alright masha allah taala ..

may allah sobhanahu wa taala guide us all to the right path ameennnn

fada_all

salam alikum warahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh

oh masha allah ukhtii im morroccan too ..

fi amani allahi wa hifdih

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

how are you everybody?I'm back alhamdulillah,I missed you all,and I hope to continue writing on tti.barak Allahu fikum:wasalam::hijabi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:Back To TTI Dear sister :)

~May Allah swt keep you and your family in best health~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:hearts: I'm very happy to read your replies!!!some sisters asked if I'm maroccan...well,I'm not maroccan;I'm italian but I married a maroccan boy.I chose this name when I reverted to Islam,but my original name has hinduist/catholic origin,because my name is Sùndari/Lucia.
I'v a news for you.In sh Allah on 6th november I'll go to Morocco with my children,I'll spend there Eid Kabir,we'll make the TAHARA to my son.I'm so happy that I'm changing place.I hope to be able to write at tti also from there,because I would miss you very much.
@all the maroccan sisters;if you come from Rabat maybe we can meet one day,because I live in Masyra/Rabat.I also knew a muslim italian sister from Brescia:I was surprised that there would be another italian muslimah like me...I'm very happy alhamdulillah.:shake: