Im blessed to have found this website

blessed2bfresh

My name is Brian, I am A soon to be 32 year old man. I feel I've always had a strong bond with God but something was not quite right. In 2002 I was blessed to make my 1st Muslim friend and I have never in my life seen someone so at peace, we became great friends and co-workers until '05 but now that he has changed his name I have no other people to turn to. I've been in a turmoil since meeting him and him gifting me with the Qu'ran, I was 2nd guessing everything I ever was taught in my Catholic upbringing. All the questions the Bible left open the Qu'ran was there with fast rational answers
My soul felt right, and I know I have a long journey ahead but the rewards are too great to ignore...As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam,
Welcome to our big family of muslim Ummah and a little sub family at TTI. :)
Feel free to ask anything, we are always happy to help Inshallah.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
My soul felt right, and I know I have a long journey ahead but the rewards are too great to ignore...
MashAllah.

Yes, welcome brother, there is so much to learn when you are new to Islam, don't try to take on everything at once. You have found a good place. Wa alaikum asalaam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Masha'allah.
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI
brother.
We are happy and glad that
you join us~Alhamdulillah!

Stick around the forum often afterall we are family .
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

blessed2bfresh

I thank you all for your blessings inshah' allah. I know I have a LLLOOONNNGGG way to go in order to cleanse my sou and appear righteous in the eyes of Allah, I have many problems that face me on that I encounter daily.. My 1st order is to learn to pray correctly. Any and all comments are welcome as I have alot of questions. :salah:As-Salāmu `Alaykum

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

salam2: Brother,

Alhamdulilah, please remember that Allah SWT will be testing you again and again and satan(devil) will not give up on you so easily. I pray to Allah SWT that HE makes the tests easy for you, and you be able to defeat satan in every battle you fight with him.

You will see that slowly every thing falling into places the way you want them.

I strongly believe that for some reason you have acquired enormous amount of mercy from Allah SWT and He has guided you in HIS path, because in The Noble Quran HE said only guides those whom HE wish.

I have written a lot of things, may Allah SWT forgive me if I have written some thing wrong. Ameen.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum!

Welcome to TTI, brother. We're glad to have you here.

Since you mentioned prayer, I'll just post these links if you don't mind.

How To Pray (with animation) and these:

[yt]xdgELfR5oTI[/yt]
[yt]ghKbawm-tZU[/yt]
[yt]BUww7X7e5QA[/yt]
[yt]GpGq6IeR8tg[/yt]
[yt]qbXY8YahHGA[/yt]
[yt]pgbI9JDl-QA[/yt]
[yt]bcDmZwvytS4[/yt]