immediate assistance required

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: wa rahamatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

i have a very serious matter that i require assistance with, it is possible that i can talk to some knowledgeable brother who can be trusted not to share the things with anyone? give me islamic advice and keep it just between me him and Allah (swt) ?

JazakAllah khair

Ayyub

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Akhi if it's something urgent that you can't talk to anybody with wouldn't it be better if your seek the advice of the Imam in the city you live in?
Remeber there is no shyness in sseking knowledge in islam. The Sahaba radhiallahu anhoum weren't shy to ask the Prophet salallahu alihi wassalam any question.

Maybe you should first try if there wasn't someone who had the same problem as you in these interenet sites were the fatawa's of our great scholars are being collected.

www.fatwaislam.com

This site contains the fatawa or advices of the following scholars:
• Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
• Shaykh Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee
• Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen
• Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan
• Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee
• Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Aal ush-Shaykh
• Shaykh ul-Islaam Muhammad bin `Abdul-Wahhaab
• Shaykh `Abdullah bin Ghudayaan
• Shaykh `Abdullaah bin Qu`ood

and f you can't find anything about your problem there you could try this site:
http://www.alifta.net/default.aspx

this site contains the fatawas of the permanent comitte of scholars of Saudi Arabia whose members are and were:

Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn `Abdul-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn `Abdullah Al Baz
Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdul-Razzaq ibn `Afify ibn `AtiyyahShaykh `Abdullah ibn Qa`ud
Shaykh Ibrahim ibn Muhammad Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan
Shaykh Bakr ibn `Abdullah Abu Zayd
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Mani`
Shaykh Ahmad ibn `Aly ibn Ahmad Sayr Al-Mubaraky
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al-Mutallaq
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Sa`d Al Khanin
Shaykh Sa`d ibn Nasir ibn `Abdul-Aziz Abu Habib Al-Shatry
Muhammad ibn Hasan Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdul-Karim Al-Khudir

:wasalam: warahmatullahi wa baraktu.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Akhi if it's something urgent that you can't talk to anybody with wouldn't it be better if your seek the advice of the Imam in the city you live in?
Remeber there is no shyness in sseking knowledge in islam. The Sahaba radhiallahu anhoum weren't shy to ask the Prophet salallahu alihi wassalam any question.

Maybe you should first try if there wasn't someone who had the same problem as you in these interenet sites were the fatawa's of our great scholars are being collected.

www.fatwaislam.com

This site contains the fatawa or advices of the following scholars:
• Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
• Shaykh Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee
• Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen
• Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan
• Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee
• Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Aal ush-Shaykh
• Shaykh ul-Islaam Muhammad bin `Abdul-Wahhaab
• Shaykh `Abdullah bin Ghudayaan
• Shaykh `Abdullaah bin Qu`ood

and f you can't find anything about your problem there you could try this site:

this site contains the fatawas of the permanent comitte of scholars of Saudi Arabia whose members are and were:

Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn `Abdul-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn `Abdullah Al Baz
Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdul-Razzaq ibn `Afify ibn `AtiyyahShaykh `Abdullah ibn Qa`ud
Shaykh Ibrahim ibn Muhammad Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan
Shaykh Bakr ibn `Abdullah Abu Zayd
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Mani`
Shaykh Ahmad ibn `Aly ibn Ahmad Sayr Al-Mubaraky
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al-Mutallaq
Shaykh `Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Sa`d Al Khanin
Shaykh Sa`d ibn Nasir ibn `Abdul-Aziz Abu Habib Al-Shatry
Muhammad ibn Hasan Al Al-Shaykh
Shaykh `Abdul-Karim Al-Khudir

:wasalam: warahmatullahi wa baraktu.

:salam2:

brother its in arabic so it wasn't much of a help, and the other website didn't work

and i kinda really want to talk to someone one on one, and dont really know any scholar in my area unfortunately

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh wa maghfiratuh. If you need any help Akhti i'm here.

Ayyub

Assalamou A'alaikoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa baraktu.

Akhi one site seems to temporary off-line and the other one you can change it into the english language.

May allah help you find a person to help you in your affair inshallah.
There are topics that I don't have much knowledge about so if you at least would tell me the topic that your problem in general deals with I may tell you if I could be of any help.
Wa A'alaikoum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
:salam2: wa rahamatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

i have a very serious matter that i require assistance with, it is possible that i can talk to some knowledgeable brother who can be trusted not to share the things with anyone? give me islamic advice and keep it just between me him and Allah (swt) ?

JazakAllah khair

salam aleikum

Here http://www.islamreligion.com/ there is one online-help by chat window, inchallah will help.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamou A'alaikoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa baraktu.

Akhi one site seems to temporary off-line and the other one you can change it into the english language.

May allah help you find a person to help you in your affair inshallah.
There are topics that I don't have much knowledge about so if you at least would tell me the topic that your problem in general deals with I may tell you if I could be of any help.
Wa A'alaikoum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

JazakAllah khair akhi

Marina28

asalam ailkom brother
i dont know if this will help you but u can ask imam questions..i think its best if u try go to local mosque as they will be able to help insead of average joes like us...we might not give the right advice...
http://www.askimam.org/

Idris16

May Allah help you brother, I dont think I can help you, but if you think Im helpful, you could always PM me big brother :)

I myself, am always in problems subhanAllah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum,,

JazakAllah khair everyone for the pm Alhumdulilah i was able to contact some sheikh and talk to a brother as well :)

i deeply thank everyone for the pm and the vm, May Allah (swt) bless everyone - ameen