IMPORTANT!!!

naaad

mu'minah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته​

I hope all my brothers and sisters here are in the best state of health and Iman...
I very importantly need some ahadith that describe the Prophet Muhammad's:saw: excellent behaviour and manners (Akhlaq arRasool :saw:). Most probably the various incidents from his life that tell us about his akhlaq. However these ahadith should be not very common (i mean the ones that are known to almost every muslim)
They should be ones, not many people know about. And it would be really nice if they were in both arabic and english but generally any would do. i have many but these are quite well-known.
i am hoping to recieve good response.

JAZAKUM ALLAH KHAIRAN KATHIRAN in advance :)

stargazer

Clear Skies!
Ok I am not sure how well known is this but let me choose you this. I hope it will be beneficial, Bhukhari:
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 4:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 14:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Who ever is pleased that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be pro longed, then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin."