intro

koala

:salam2:

i just joined turntoislam.com about an hour ago...im from libya and i live in saudi arabia and ive always wanted to join an online group....especially an islamic one because im always coming up with some question or other.....
looking forward to your replies

salam

WELCOME brother, hope you enjoy your stay with us and learn from each other

Nur Sarah

:bismillah: :salam2: welcome:shake: this wesite has helped me lots and i hope it will help you...:blackhijab: :wasalam: Nur Sarah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI.
Insha Allah you can benifit from your stay here with us.
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to ask, we are all here to learn from one another.

koala

help

thank you so much for replying...i just want to know...how long does it usually take for replies??and when i want to read replies to my posts where do i go?? i just clicked on a hundred things and got here....and if i want to ask a question relating to a certain topic, where do i go? :angryred: sorry haha im not very good at computers....
salam
by the way im a female:SMILY149: the first person who replied thought i was a guy(just in case youre wondering why im disclosing this bit of info)

maymun

:salam2: sister
welcome to tti and family
and i hope u enjoy staying here with us
:ma: you live in suadi arabia my dream place in suadi arabia insha allah khaasatan yathrib
ahlan wasahlan one again
:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

thank you so much for replying...i just want to know...how long does it usually take for replies??and when i want to read replies to my posts where do i go?? i just clicked on a hundred things and got here....and if i want to ask a question relating to a certain topic, where do i go? :angryred: sorry haha im not very good at computers....
salam
by the way im a female:SMILY149: the first person who replied thought i was a guy(just in case youre wondering why im disclosing this bit of info)

wa Alaykum Assalam

sister in isalam

if u wanna Reply on any theard

1st enter the theard by clicking on it's link..

2nd to activate Reply on theard ..click on this icon
quickreply.gif

if u wanna quick reply... u can write in this pox

attachment.php

and after u write ur Reply..

click here No. 1 in this pic to post ur reply .. or if u wanna go to advanced pox click on No. 2

attachment.php

================================
feel free to ask any Question here..

1st go to these sections..

TurnToIslam Lounge !
General Discussions, Talk about anything. A place to share information, express your ideas, discuss issues and have fun. Please Keep to Islamic Guidelines. and Respect all!

Islamic Discussion
Discuss Islamic Issues Here.

2nd click on New theard icon..
newthread.gif
to creat new theards..

3rd after u finsh click on
attachment.php

============================

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Attachments

• Reply.JPG