introducing myself

s 091

it is good to meet someone from local on here. I just want to learn more keep on typing things on the net and it always comes up with something else, that I don't want! lol. Can you help- I want to find the 6 kulmah, I know 5 of them but do not know the sixth, in the book I had it came up as Imaan, but when I ask people I am getting mixed messages some say that it is not the sixth kulmah and others just pretend that I haven't asked the question, so I assume they don't know the answer. Stressing out!!! please help if you can.

Sauda17

Assalamu Alaikum sister, here it is.....

Sixth Kalima
The words of rejecting disbelief (Radde-A-Kufr)

Allahumma innii a'udhu bika min an ushrika bika shai-anw- wa ana a'lamu bihii. Tubtu anhu wa tabarra-tu min al-kufri wash-shirki wal-kizdhbi wal-ghiibati wal-bid’ati wan-namiimati wal fawaahishi wal-buhtani w-al-ma’aasii kulliha. Wa aslamtu wa aquulu La illaha illAllahu Muhammadur RasulAllah

(O Allah! Certainly I seek protection with You from, that I associate partner with You anything and I know it. And I seek forgiveness from You for that I do not know it. I repended from it and I made myself free from disbelief and polytheism and the falsehood and the back-biting and the innovation and the tell-tales and the bad deeds and the blame and the disobedience, all of them. And I submit and I say (there is) none worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)

s 091

sister, thankyou you do not realise how greatful I am, have been searching for ages. My partner also happy because now I can stop bugging him, was getting frustrated that I could not find it. shukria...

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif