introducing myself

yusuf125

as salaam alaykum

i just want to post a little bit about myself as a way of introduction.

i am a new muslim, since december 11/06. i live in an area which has very few muslims, but there are a few, and i have met 4 or 5 brothers in my local area.
i am working on learning my prayers in arabic (learned al fathiah, and most of the recitations in the formal prayer) i am still in the process of learning tashahhud but inshallah this will come. al hamdulillah, i am amazed at how my learning is coming, proof that allah (swt) listens to and answers our prayers.
i say this because, at 46 years of age i have only learned english, and have never even learned french, which is the second language here in canada. yet in less than 2 months allah (swt) has allowed me to learn to make almost all my formal prayers in arabic. allahu akbar.

i look forward to meeting new brothers inshallah, and learning and growing in islam
salaam

aku

walikum salam brother

Masha'Allah congratulations on your reversion.
Wonderful to meet you. Please feel free to ask any questions and also along the way we can all teach each other things insha'Allah.

bro aku

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah I'm happy to hear those good news. Allaah swt is indeed great.

Welcome to the site!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI, and most importantly welcome to Islam.
It is nice to have you join our Muslim Community, Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.
Enjoy your Stay Insha Allah!!!!!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Welcome to TTI brother Yusuf,

Alhamdulillaah brother, that is the mercy of Allah (swt) to His servants who strive to perform their duties and seek His guidance.

May Allah (swt) reward with the best in this life and the next insha'Allah.

You have a lot more you can learn from here that is beneficial insha'Allah.

wasalaam.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
assalamu alaikum
allahu akbar
welcome to islam brother and welcome to TTI. i am happy you found this website as it will help you learn much more about islam at your own pace.
it is blessings of allah who guided you to his chosen deen. may allah protect you and give you knowledge of islam.
may allah protect all muslims throughout the world and shine the light of islam in many more hearts
wassalam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

WeLcOme to the family brother Yusef!

Alhamdullilah you have come to the right path.:tti_sister:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen):SMILY149:

:wasalam:

maymun

:ma: welcome brother to the site
it's wonderfull web.and once again welcome to the family
I ask allah owner of the day judgment, to guide us all to the straight path :tti_sister: