Introducing Myself

Ashad Mehmood

:salam2: My name is Ashad Mehmood and I am 14 years old. I was born in Pakistan and I am a muslim born but no one ever told me what exactly Islam was. (I mean I have read Quran but it was in arabic and I only under stood some part of it) .So my story starts from here. I was watching some cricket videos on youtube and i saw video in my suggestion bar named "Watch How a christian converted into Islam" So yea I clicked it and after watching My eyes were full of tears. Then I clicked other videos from my suggestion bar related to Islam. So yea I started watching Converts to Islam videos one after the other. I started watching the videos at 4pm and I stopped at 1am. I was so much interested in the videos that i couldn't stop and it was feeling like only few minutes have gone but yea i had to go to sleep but while sleeping I couldn't stop thinking about Islam. From that day I have stopped listening to songs, I haven't watched any movies and haven't played any game because I spent all of my time watching and learning about Islam. After hearing a nasheed by Ahmed Bukhatir - Ya' Adheeman I started cyring i dont know why cuz I didnt even know what he was saying (How amazing).I am taking some things slow like I didnt prayed five times a day before but now i have started praying in home and trying to go to Mosque. One more thing while watching the videos I found this site and this site is awesome and I want to learn more on this site because I am only 14 and don't know much things. by the way before knowing about Islam that much I prayed 2-3 times a day or after a week and I always prayed that Allah Guide me to the straight path and I think allah accepted my pray's :salah:

Before knowing about Islam that much I used to tell my friends to call me Ash not Ashad but now I know its very good name and very Islamic it means "I bear Witness" and its a part of shahahda

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother.

:salam2: My name is Ashad Mehmood and I am 14 years old. I was born in Pakistan and I am a muslim born but no one ever told me what exactly Islam was. (I mean I have read Quran but it was in arabic and I only under stood some part of it) .So my story starts from here. I was watching some cricket videos on youtube and i saw video in my suggestion bar named "Watch How a christian converted into Islam" So yea I clicked it and after watching My eyes were full of tears. Then I clicked other videos from my suggestion bar related to Islam. So yea I started watching Converts to Islam videos one after the other. I started watching the videos at 4pm and I stopped at 1am. I was so much interested in the videos that i couldn't stop and it was feeling like only few minutes have gone but yea i had to go to sleep but while sleeping I couldn't stop thinking about Islam. From that day I have stopped listening to songs, I haven't watched any movies and haven't played any game because I spent all of my time watching and learning about Islam. After hearing a nasheed by Ahmed Bukhatir - Ya' Adheeman I started cyring i dont know why cuz I didnt even know what he was saying (How amazing).I am taking some things slow like I didnt prayed five times a day before but now i have started praying in home and trying to go to Mosque. One more thing while watching the videos I found this site and this site is awesome and I want to learn more on this site because I am only 14 and don't know much things. by the way before knowing about Islam that much I prayed 2-3 times a day or after a week and I always prayed that Allah Guide me to the straight path and I think allah accepted my pray's :salah:

Before knowing about Islam that much I used to tell my friends to call me Ash not Ashad but now I know its very good name and very Islamic it means "I bear Witness" and its a part of shahahda
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI brother.
Glad to have you here with us~alhamdulillah!
Dear brother,

When you don't understand what you read in the holy qur'an cuz
it's in arabic please do look and go through the translation in order to understand the holy qur'an~the beautiful message from our god almighty~Allah swt.

Take the higly advance of technology to assist you for instance the many of islamic website that provide qur'aanic translation in many languages.

When you are still young(only 14) level your knowledge search fairly in dunia(this world )and akhirah(world after).
This is especially for your own good concern.

For Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links .
Link-->http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam little bro Ashad :)

Masha Allah, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you really! So young but watching a convert touched you like that, alhamdulilah.

I am sure you can find a Qur'an in Urdu or English to understand it :)

Astrugglingsoul

:wasalam: brother

your post just touched my heart. i think every born muslim sort of has the same problem, we are born as muslims but aren't introduced to Islam properly. Mashallah!!! you are in the right path now and at such a young age. may allah bestow you with more knowledge. ameen!!

btw Welcome to TTI :)

Ashad Mehmood

Wa alaykum salaam little bro Ashad :)

Masha Allah, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you really! So young but watching a convert touched you like that, alhamdulilah.

I am sure you can find a Qur'an in Urdu or English to understand it :)

:salam2: Sister

Watching the converts praying 5 times a day made me cry. I was felt so ashamed at that time cuz I am a Muslim born and I never prayed like that ( I mean i have prayed before but like one time a day). So yea that thing touched my heart and bought tears to my eyes

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

MashaAllah dear brother welcome to TTI.I hope you will benefit from it inshaAllah.
It's really wonderful to read,how the stories of reverts to Islam affected you and changed your heart,alhamdulillah.Allah guides whom He wills.When I saw the videos first time,I too was moved to tears so they were a turning point in my life as well.This is the problem with us born muslims,as they say in urdu "Chiraagh tale andhera"("darkness underneath the lamp",I am not sure if it's the correct translation).
We have Qur'an in our houses but we seldom read it.We read it usually when someone dies.Since it is in arabic and a large majority of us don't know arabic,we just read it like parrots.Alhamdulillah,that Allah guided you,brother.Get a translation in Urdu or Arabic as sister alf suggested and start reading it and gain from it,inshaAllah.You are young mashaAllah and you have the zeal,make the best of it inshaAllah.
May Allah help us,guide us and keep us steadfast.Ameen.