Introduction of Self

adeeb-bhai

Bismillah Irrahman Irraheem

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, and my non-muslim brothers and sisters who mighty look into this post:

Assalamu alaikum rehmatullahi va barakatahu

I have found this site upon looking and searching for islamic literature, material and for the inspirational stories of men/women in islam and reverts to islam.

I am, at this point in time of my life, soul searching. I am a born muslim, of east Indian origin, am currently exploring my faith further and hoping to lead a righteous path.

Please address me as adeeb bhai or brother adeeb. I hope to befriend as many people as possible for healthy discussions on various issues pertaining to islam.

Ramadan Kareem to you all.
May peace be with you all and May Allah forgive all our sins in this holy month.
Ameen

Adeeb

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home my brother Adeeb
you have a wonderful Arabic name :)

enjoy ur stay

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam: brother Adeeb,

Welcome to TTI :)

Ameen to your duas.

TTI is a wonderful site in having discussions about subjects related to Islam and to gain more knowledge in general. Insha'Allah you find it beneficial as most of us have.

May Allah swt guide us all to the straight path. Ameen

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Ahlan wa sahlan ya brother :) Welcome :)

Inshaallah you ll get new point of views here and increase your knowledge about Islam :) For me I learnt from here so many things ;)

wa alaykum salam

Basam

Introduction

Assalamo Aleykum,
My name is Basam mohamed. I live in dubai. I am originally from syria. I am looking for a dutch muslim lady to marry.

new girl

well come brother Adeeb to the site and i hope that you'll find what your looking for
Allsalam Alikum^_^