Introduction

Abdol

Assalam Alaikum to all my muslim brothers and sisters all over the world. It's my pleasure meeting you on this site, no matter where you come from whether you are from saudi arabia, america, nigeria, uk, iran, australia, israel, egypt, pakistan, canada, tunisia, brazil, italy etc. I'm just tired of mentioning all countries we have all over the world. My greetings also go to non muslims on this site as well . My name is Azeez Abdulai Adetunji, i'm from nigeria. A yoruba, i was born in oyo town. I'm very proud to be a muslim and i love islam very much!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alykkum salaam brother,

welcome to the website. U may find ur stay informative, God willing.

Ibrahim_nur

Assalam Alaikum to all my muslim brothers and sisters all over the world. It's my pleasure meeting you on this site, no matter where you come from whether you are from saudi arabia, america, nigeria, uk, iran, australia, israel, egypt, pakistan, canada, tunisia, brazil, italy etc. I'm just tired of mentioning all countries we have all over the world. My greetings also go to non muslims on this site as well . My name is Azeez Abdulai Adetunji, i'm from nigeria. A yoruba, i was born in oyo town. I'm very proud to be a muslim and i love islam very much!

Welcome brother to TTI.

Brother wat is your name? AZEEZ?
Brother Azeez is Allah SWT.
Abdi Azeez, is Ok.
But Only Aziiz, noo bro.
I think other brothers see wat i see.
thnks.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone

asalam alaikom bro:tti_sister:
welcome here :SMILY206:
may allah bless u
ameen

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Welcome brother to TTI.

Brother wat is your name? AZEEZ?
Brother Azeez is Allah SWT.
Abdi Azeez, is Ok.
But Only Aziiz, noo bro.
I think other brothers see wat i see.