Is a sexless marriage valid in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazhara

What made you say that brother??

It was just written beneath the comment.

It is not done even in 21st century. How can you determine about a virgin before marriage that she cannot bear a child?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

When a woman passed puberty and stille does not have the monthly menstrual cycle, is a sign of infertility or at least disorder in the reproductive sistem. This is how we can know in cases of virgin woman.

Allah knows best.

:salam2:

Mazhara

Asalaam alaikum,

My questions have almost been answered. Please bear in mind I often post on behalf of others who are shy.

Too, I am intrigued at the knowledge of Brother Mazhara who is taking this seriously. And thus I humbly ask him to help me gain understanding...

Brother,

At first reading your responses seem to be firmly rooted in the responsibility of the male in the affairs of marriage. Please help me understand the role of a wife in terms of her being able to vocalize a need for divorce. Islam allows women to divorce. When the couple seek the remedy of the court and there is no mercy but division what voice does the wife have? Please know I am serious.

Grand Qur'aan is the Guide in time and space. It is a frequented source for thos who wish to live their life within the bounds prescribed by Allah the Exalted and avoid unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted. The basic test to evaluate a Guide is that "He" shoulde guide in all the twenty four hours of day. Day and Night is just time, it keeps repeating. Grand Qur'aan tells us all, from timings for laying forhead on ground alongwith others in the Mosques to the timings to be spent with wife in the privacy of bed room and the manners how to spend those sensitive and enjoyable moments.

People conveniently, naively or purposely forget that the Source of Guidance is always only and only One. In the bewilderment it is only the North Star that will show you the direction.

Grand Qur'aan contains all the detailed injunctions to meet all sorts of situations arising in life.

The Ta'laaq, an act and resultant state of alienation-pronounced suspension of conjugal relation-freezing Bond of Nikkah is permissible only on two occasions in time-line of married life.
Consequently, for reason of expiry of prescribed intervening period [for reconciliation], there is option for "mutual association" [with the alienated wife's understanding/reconciliation reached and sanity prevailed] in accordance with known norms of society.

Otherwise, recourse is partitioning-apartness [from the house in the presence of two witnesses of just minded repute, in case associating again is not decided] in a respectable/decent/appropriate manner.

Take note, it is not permissible for you alienating husbands that you might take back any worldly thing out of that which you had already given them [even if it is plenty of wealth-4:20; this legal injunction at times becomes problem for pusillanimous husbands who then may play tricks-4:20]

The exception to the aforementioned injunction is for that particular couple who considered/apprehended that they both would not be able to maintain the limits of Allah the Exalted [in continuing the bond of Nikah].

Thereby, for that reason-in such eventuality/case if you people-society/concerned families apprehend that this couple will not be able to abide by the limits of Allah the Exalted, there is absolutely no harm-blemish [in adjudging] upon such two/couple that the wife, to earn freedom from obligation of Marriage Bond/separation, agreeably paid a compensation from that which her husband had given her. [This is for the dislike of wife to continue matrimonial bond with her husband, but husbands should not tease and harass their wives to take them to this point of asking separation on payment of recompense-4:19].

These are the limits-restrains-demarcations-options for dealing with the situations prescribed-ordained by Allah the Exalted.
Therefore, you people should not consciously and purposely transgress them.
Beware, that any one/husband who consciously and diligently made himself transgress the limits set by Allah the Exalted, thereby-for this reason, they are truly the ones who are evil-doers-distorters-creators of imbalances-disorders-over stepping. [2:229]

Status
Not open for further replies.