Is Avon a Jewish Product?

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I am not too sure if Avon is a Jewish or a Zionist company. But when the Gaza attacks began I received an email from ASWJ (Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a Association of Australia) titled Israeli Propaganda. I am not too sure of how accurate their sources are but the email had an image claiming that those brands were all Israeli owned.

q2so9.jpg

Like I said I am not sure about the authenticity of the source but its worthwhile having a look at.

Wasalaam :)

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

As salaamu alaikum sisters and brother:

personally, I believe we should be researching all Jewish and Muslim companies thoroughly because we shouldn't be supporting any company that promotes violence against other communities. We can not be blind to the fact that not all people that claim to be Muslim practice according to the will of Allah subhanna wa ta ala. Same goes for Jews. :tti_sister:So please research companies and so called charity foundations.

salaam
sis
G

:salam2:
I totally agree. We should not boycott the products of a company only because its owner is a Jew.

On the other hand we should not buy products of a company who declare itself PROUD SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL, when Israel is killing lots of defenceless people including children.

Here are two sites relevant to the topic
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48603
http://www.juf.org/default.aspx

At first it seems that it will be impossible to live without the using the products of these companies. Let us take a small step and help of Allah(SWT) will come :inshallah:.
And be careful of companies who declare that their products are halal when in reality they are not.
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Be muslim, buy muslim's first. We must avoid buying jewish products whether or not they declare their loyalty to Israel. Will they do that? Example, can you imagine McDonald fastfood restaurant declare "we are proud supporter of Israel", will this ever happen?

ivonne

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I am not too sure if Avon is a Jewish or a Zionist company. But when the Gaza attacks begin I received an email from ASWJ (Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a Association of Australia) titled Israeli Propaganda. I am not too sure of how accurate their sources are but the email had an image claiming that those brands were all Israeli owned.

q2so9.jpg

Like I said I am not sure about the authenticity of the source but its worthwhile having a look at.

Wasalaam :)

Salam,

who knows if this is all owned by jews I never heard that for example Tchibo is owned by jews but however as you all seem so worried I just wanted to mention that the german make Mueller is supporting neo Nazi politics with their money and I know their products ae very much liked in the UK dont know if they are famous in other countries just thought I let you know dont think youre so happy to support Neo nazis as well.
Salam

Assalamualaikum. I want be avon's agent too, but I wanted to know if avon is donating their money to israel or not. I know avon is under jewish company but, are them donating to israel? If not, it will be a relief :) thank you

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamualaikum. I want be avon's agent too, but I wanted to know if avon is donating their money to israel or not. I know avon is under jewish company but, are them donating to israel? If not, it will be a relief :) thank you

You better contact to company and ask what is their donation policy. Be polite and don´t mention your opinions about donating to Israel, then you would get the most honest answer.