Is Christianity = White Nationalism????

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
AS,

LOLOLOL!!! Thats hillarious. Read their goals.

To answer your question, no Christianity isnt white superiority. That website is a form of racist group who uses religion to prove thier point. Just like the taliban and such. Its not anything new. You shouldn't be surprised by something like this. This type of things has been popping up since forever.

WS

:salah:

dianek

I saw this site while I was doing online search at google. Tell me what do you think of this??

http://christianwhitenationalistassociation.weebly.com/

It makes me wonder if the purpose of Christianity was much more political as to unite white people under one common identity?

I don't think white or black mattered at the time of Christ....and so that contemplation is ridiculous...............I know many black christians and if they thought that, they would not be christians!

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

that site is a misrepresentation of christianity. just like some of the extremists using their views on islam misrepresents us. i wouldn't pay these people any mind.

:wasalam:

Masria

I agree with the previous 2 posts. This is nothing but yet another group of people filled with hatred using religion to spread fear and hatred. I think if you count the number of Christians by skin colour the majority would not be white. Very sad and very silly.