Is it just me....?

Perseveranze

Or has the barbar Ahmad petition got 25k-30k more signatures in just 3 days time?

Almost at 70k Subhanallah!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/885 (Keep refreshing as it keeps rising, الله أكبر)

Watch this amazing motivational short story -

[yt]Pof4l_S_I4Q[/yt]

Subhanallah.

Please brothers and sisters, sign the petition, ask your family to, ask your contacts to, even those with bitter relations - just text/email them the barber Ahmad link and Allah will take care of the rest.

For those Non-UK citizens, please keep this man strong in your prayers, Inshallah, we'll make it, All credit to Allah.

Jazakhakallahkair

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I feel like someones prayers is being accepted. We were trying so hard some time ago and out of 100 only 10 would confirm they signed it. And now it's like MASHAA'ALLAAH!! You'd think angles doing something to keep the numbers going.

Alhumdulillah! whatever it is, it's good. I'll have two Eids when by Allaah's help we reach our goal.

Ya Allaah! put barakah in this petition. Ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
It's was nice listening to this story again. Jazakallah khair.

Read this one:

"I am Ibrahim.." A Story of Brotherhood & Sacrifice.

Hajjaj ibn Yusuf had given orders for the arrest of Ibrahim an-Nakha'i.

The person deputed to locate him ended up at Ibrahim at-Taymi's and told him that he had orders to arrest Ibrahim.

He said, "I am Ibrahim", (though he knew that the man wanted Ibrahim an-Nakha'i). The man arrested him and took him to Hajjaj who imprisoned him in a place that neither recieved sunlight nor was protected from severe cold. Another person was enchained in the same fetters with him.

Ibrahim at-Taymi's condition deteriorated. When his mother visited him, she could not recognise him till he spoke to her. He remained in this cell till his death therein.

Hajjaj's dream;

Hajjaj saw a dream that very night in which someone announced that a person had died that day who would go to Paradise. In the morning, Hajjaj made enquiries and was told that Ibrahim Taymi had died in prison. Hajjaj commented, "This was one of the dreams in which the devils attack (men)".

Burial;

After that, Hajjaj ordered that Ibrahim must be buried. He had died in 92 AH.

[Source: ONE HUNDRED ASCETICS and their Chief MUHAMMAD. - Muhammad Siddiq al-Manshawi. P186. (Darul Ishaat - Karachi - Pakistan. ISBN: 969-428-154-7)]

Source

xAllahKnowsBestx

Yeah, I've noticed that too.. And this morning when I checked it was at 70,000 and now, halfway through the day, it's at 74,000+.. I mean, wow. Alhamdulillah. :)