Is it Okay to Kill Children and Women?

RandyJackson

I've seen on the news that the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia commanding to kill all "rebels" in Yemen. He even went as far as to "including their children."

Is this okay in Islam?

I don't want to hear anymore "Shia this, Shia that." I just need to know if that's okay in my new religion.

Thanks.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
No , it's not allowed to kill women and children even if it was a war .
it's forbidden , very forbidden .

I read his Fatwa in Arabic , he didn't say kill them including women and children !!
He said that SA has to protect itself by stopping houthis works .

arzafar

it's bad world out there, stick to the rope of Allah, (quran and sahih hadith) and pray to Allah to keep you guided on the right path. You will Inshallah succeed!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I find it hard to believe he would've said that. The scholars are agreed on it's impermissibility. In fact, it is one of the reasons that the Mufti and other scholars criticise and rebuke people like Bin Laden and Abu Qataadah, becasue those two supported this, made it halaal and claimed that certain scholars from the past declared this permissible, when in fact they didn't, and Allaah knows best.

Can you please provide the article/source where you read this? There's been many times where Western News Agencies such as the BBC (more properly know as 'Biased Broadcasting Cooperation') have blown articles concerning Saudi out of proportion, yet whenever we go back to the original articles, footage and audio recordings, we find that it's all a bunch of exaggerated lies. They turn everything into a soap opera.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Grand mufti of KSA is not our role model to follow...our beloved prophet MUHAMMED SALLALAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAM is. we must adhere him, love him and follow him. he is our role warrior, statesman, family man and the best example of companionship.

we must condemn persecution of muslim lands there is no peace by killing houthis and their children cos this will increase the rifts between KSA and houthi's and moreover KSA has given permission to american Airforce command to infiltrate yemenis and america as usual has eye on yemen's new found oil fields which is a very threath to yemen's future.

america has always been very keen at killing muslims in iraq palestine, afghanistan, pakistan, and now yemen as growing muslim population is a serious threath to CHISTIAN EVANGELIST AMERICANS.

whereevr there is oil comes al-qaeda, american politicains are the only al-qaeda terrorists on this planet.

.the problem is that out muslim brothers always want others to solve problems between themselves and always fall for a very common american tactic i.e "DIVIDE AND RULE"

they must not forget wat is happening to yemen 2day may happpen to their people 2moro... god forbid such actions and forgive me for saying such thing but it hurts when we can the future so clearly but our rulers cant see anything coming.