Is Pakistan NEXT ??

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Here is what I found in a facebook event page.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

*NEW DESCRIPTION - UPDATED 09 March 2011 - CODE OF CONDUCT WILL BE RELEASED SOON! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME OUT TO READ IT*

--------------------------------
[Islamabad - Parliament Square]
Contacts:
Ali Gardezi : [email protected]
Zaheem : [email protected]
Ibrahim - [email protected]
Khirad Ansari- [email protected]

[Lahore - Liberty Chowk]
Contacts:
Ahmed - [email protected]
Pervez - [email protected]
Fahad - [email protected]
Malik - [email protected]
Asim - [email protected]
Abdul Wahab - [email protected]

[Karachi - Maazar-e-Quaid]
Contacts:
Waqar Ahmad - [email protected]
Ahmed afzal - [email protected]
Abdul rehmen shaikh - [email protected]
Hasnain jaffer - [email protected]
Ayaz rizvi - [email protected]
Kashan zaidi - [email protected]
Zuhad hamid - [email protected]
Waqar Badar - [email protected]

[Peshawar - Chowk Yadgaar]
Syed Aiman - [email protected]

[Quetta - GPO]
Shamsher Khan - khursan1970@gmail com

[Gujranwala - Sheranwala Baagh]

[Hyderabad - Chandni Shopping centre ]
Ali Akbar : [email protected]

[Multan - Ghanta Ghar]
Iftekhar Rasool - [email protected]

[Faisalabad - Ghanta Ghar]

[Sargodha - University of Sargodha]

[Sialkot - Cantt Park]

*People who want to help us organize this event please send Younis Pakistan your email Address (Not private please) With a brief description of how you believe you can spread the message and help us organize.

If you wish to provide MULTIMEDIA and WEB support: [[email protected]]

More locations will be added soon. Start organizing for the above mentioned cities! THIS IS A COMMUNITY EFFORT BY THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN! ALL OF US HAVE TO DO IT TOGETHER!

OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE;
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185594314795050

OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE;
http://twitter.com/#!/INQILAAB2011

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE;
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inqilaab-e-Pakistan-23-March-2011-Event-Page/123240781083090
-----------------------------
We are not related to any religious or political party. We are the people of Pakistan and this event is BY the people FOR the people of Pakistan. Please read the 'Manifesto' draft before commenting.

OUR IMMEDIATE DEMANDS (Draft);

1) Immediate dismissal of Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani, the cabinet, the parliament, the senate and resignation of President Asif Ali Zardari.

2) Formation of a caretaker Government under the supervision of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and Army (To maintain law and order/Help SC summon the corrupt politicians/leaders) with a 6-Month mandate to hold free and fair elections. Candidates must be non-corrupt, credible and experts within their respective fields. The caretaker government and the Supreme Court must fix the Election Commission and upgrade the current voting setup to 'Electronic Voting System' so the process becomes more transparent and vote-rigging becomes harder.

3) The caretaker government and the Supreme Court must overhaul the system in accordance with the 1973 constitution of Pakistan and pursue and bring to justice past and present government employees and private individuals who have looted our country. The caretaker government’s overhaul must implement a fool-proof system where corrupt individuals cannot run for an official government position.

4) The caretaker government must ensure the progress of developing Pakistan in the natural resources sector, it must develop and implement viable fiscal policies, close tax loopholes, widen the tax net and recover money owed to the state by individuals who declared their taxes wrong, increase spending on health and education. Attract local and international investments into the Energy and Industrial sector to drive growth and promote trade for Pakistan through the use of its embassies around the world.

5) SOVEREIGNTY of Pakistan must be protected at ALL COST!

6) Progressive Reforms be promised in the following sectors: Education, Security, Land, Agriculture, Trade and Industry, Energy Generation and Health-care.

FURTHER DEMANDS;

7) Infrastructure Development projects must be established all across Pakistan and not limited to certain cities or provinces. Natural resources should be actively explored and exploited by Pakistani companies.

8) Basic human necessities such as health care, education, transport, equal and on-merit job opportunities and food commodities etc must become accessible and affordable for the average citizen of Pakistan.

9) An autonomous organisation be established to independently administer standardized national examinations (similar to the gmat/sat/gre) for Imams of Masajid. This organisation should work in conjunction with the 5 madaris boards to ensure the intellectual and religious aptitude of candidates for Imam-e-Masjid post. The qualified Imams then be given government jobs and benefits.

10) Teachers pay must be increased immediately and the quality of their training and development programmes be raised to international standards in order to establish a hardworking and goal-orientated community of teachers, who deliver improved services.

11) The entire POLICE system in Pakistan must be overhauled, starting from the change of their uniform which now stands for corruption, bribery and injustice.Their image as the protectors and guardians of the common awaam should be reinstated and their dependencies on the political parties be curbed. Majors reforms should be introduced in order to raise an intelligent, goal-orientated and honest Police Force. Pays must be increased in order to rid ourselves of the Rishwat-Culture and officers found taking bribes should be punished.

12) The President/Prime-Minister must have a direct speech to the people once a month. Questions must be raised by ordinary people and his/her actions explained by him/her.

13) Child-labor must be ABOLISHED and education be made equally accessible to all children, poor and rich, in order to ensure our next generation a better and progressive future.

14) Management of Government Institutions like PIA, WAPDA, Railways etc be replaced by highly qualified and honest Pakistanis who could implement plans to reduce losses and eventually make these institutions profitable. A corruption free culture and higher productivities must also be encouraged within these organisations.

More will be added soon ....
----------------------------------------------

Here's what YOU can do to help;

* Share your beliefs, suggestions and opinions.

* Change your display picture to the one's provided through this event/fanpage.

* Invite your friends and bring only the national flag of PAKISTAN on the day of 'INQILAAB'.

* Make it your duty to bring at least 10 people with you on the day of the 'INQILAAB'.

* PRINT THE POSTERS - Hand them out to the people who cannot access the Internet.

* Get organized in your communities and start holding meetings.

* Remember - YOU are the leader. YOU are the organizer. YOU are what matters the most!

* Using a pencil, write 'INQILAAB-E-PAKISTAN 23 March 2011' along with the locations on currency notes/rupees as much as you can.

* Stay tuned and regularly check our official pages for future updates.

SO, ARE YOU READY TO BRING THE INQILAAB THAT WE DESERVE?
ARE YOU READY TO WRITE YOUR OWN TAQDEER?
ARE YOU READY TO STOP COMPLAINING AND BECOME THE SOLUTION?
ARE YOU READ TO SACRIFICE WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR NATION?
ARE YOU READY TO BRING THIS INQILAAB?
ARE YOU READY TO STAND TALL INFRONT OF HOPELESSNESS AND INJUSTICE?
ARE YOU READY TO REBUILD THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN?

IF YES, THEN YOU ARE WHAT PAKISTAN NEEDS! YOUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN THERE FOR YOU , ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE FOR HER?

---------------
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY FLAG ENCOURAGED AT THE MARCHES WILL BE THE SABZ HILAALI NATIONAL FLAG OF PAKISTAN, FLAGS OF ALL OTHER PARTIES WILL BE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED... IT IS TIME NOW TO SHOW UNITY AND OUR LOVE FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!
PROTESTS WILL BE PEACEFUL AND NON-VIOLENT!!!
---------------

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD! PAKISTAN PAINDABAAD!
INQILAAB-E-PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD!

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

I am anticipating this Breaking news for tomorrow: Rebels chant anti-regime slogans in the capital and other major cities in Pakistan.

MalikBrother

It will happen sooner or later. That's precisely one of east nation, as predicted in Hadith, to overtake the Asia/Kashmir, and leads the army straight to Middle East, and calling for leader - Imam Mahdi to lead in persuit of rescuing Palestine brothers and sisters. I don't know about now, but sooner or later, Pakistan will get it together and come to the rescue of Middle East, Insha'Allah!

complex_man

It will happen sooner or later. That's precisely one of east nation, as predicted in Hadith, to overtake the Asia/Kashmir, and leads the army straight to Middle East, and calling for leader - Imam Mahdi to lead in persuit of rescuing Palestine brothers and sisters. I don't know about now, but sooner or later, Pakistan will get it together and come to the rescue of Middle East, Insha'Allah!

in Pakistan is nearly impossible to happen. pakistan is different . it is divided on ethnic lines deeply. i see nothing coming.

about your hadith i once watched Dr israr Ahmed's lecture in which he said that such hadith doesnt exit and it is not true.

arzafar

i dont see it coming. the people dont want it enough and as someone pointed out, there is no unity.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Hadith please? I've read it myself somewhere.. I'll go search for it.

Edit:

Thawban - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,

"Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam - 'alaihimas- salat was-salaam."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and at-Tabarani.)

Na'im son of Hammad in al-Fitan reports that Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - said that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) mentioned India and said,

"A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find son of Maryam in Syria."

While Abu Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.)

And here is a fatwa about the correctness of above hadith:

Question
What is your ruling on the hadith in Nisai Shareef about Ghazwa tul Hind.Are the hadith authentic & also whether this Ghazwa has already taken place in the past or will take place in the future.It would be appreciated if the answer is descriptive and explanatory.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.
This Hadeeth in which the conquest of India is mentioned was reported by An-Nassaa’i, Ahmad, Al-Bayhaqi and others from Thawbaan and Shaykh Al-Albaani classified it as Saheeh in "Saheeh Al-Jaami’".
Besides, Ibn Katheer said in his book "An-Nihaayah Fil-Fitan Wal Malaahim": “Indeed, the Muslims conquered India in 44 (A.H) during the reign of Mu’aawiyah Ibn Abi Sufyaan and some incidents took place and we mentioned them in detail. Also, the great king As-Sa’eed Al-Mahmoud Ibn Subiktikeen, the ruler of Ghaznah and its surroundings conquered it in about 400 (A.H) and he did there some renowned acts and good matters and he broke the great idol called "Somnath" and took its garlands and swords and returned to his country victorious and safe."
Indeed, Nu'aym Ibn Hammaad Al-Marwazi in his book "Al-Fitan wa Ashraat as-Saa’ah", stated a narration that suggests that this will happen before the descent of ‘Eesa (Jesus) ; the narration reads: “People from my nation will conquer India and Allaah will make them victorious to the extent that they will bring the kings of India handcuffed in chains and Allaah will forgive for them their sins and they will withdraw to Ash-Shaam i.e. the Levant (Greater Syria) and they will find ‘Eesa in Ash-Shaam.”
Shaykh Hammoud At-Tiweejri said: “What was mentioned in the Hadeeth that was reported by Nu’aym Ibn Hammaad from Abu Hurayrah about the conquest of India, has not yet taken place, and this will happen when ‘Eesa will descend, if the Hadeeth in this regard is authentic.”
To conclude, the Hadeeth of Thawbaan could refer to what happened at the time of the Companions and the Hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah could refer to what will happen when the Hour draws near, which is at the time when ‘Eesa will descend.
Allaah Knows best.

MalikBrother

in Pakistan is nearly impossible to happen. pakistan is different . it is divided on ethnic lines deeply. i see nothing coming.

about your hadith i once watched Dr israr Ahmed's lecture in which he said that such hadith doesnt exit and it is not true.

If you knew the history, you wouldn't be saying at all. Muslim nations have to go through the worse before to come back really harder. Why do you think Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran (looking like it), have been targeted?
Google the article especially Korrosan (don't know the right word), and read the Persian Empire history. Out of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, one will conquer India, and then lead straight to Middle East. I believe that's what they are trying to prevent. Then, again, Allaah (SWT) knows best.

^ Thank you for the Hadith, Tobassum.

Ahsen

The problem with the pakistani people is that they never think independently.Opinions and ideas are forced on them by their elders.That's why we see history repeating itself in pakistan.