Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?PLSPLS read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Well I feel that my family will have another crisis . See my dad started an online dating service . He found someone and started to communicate with her online .All this happening with my mom knowing .He sometimes chat with his so called internet girlfriend right in front of her( my mom) as if shes nothing . Isnt that disrespect to my mother ? Just chating with her right in front of her. (thats my first question). Second his girlfriend CALLED him and then started talking to her in front of MY MOTHER . AND THE LAST THING MY DAD SAID ON THE PHONE TO HIS INTERNET GIRLFRIEND WAS ( I MISS YOU ) WITH MY MOTHER HEARING AND SHE HEARD . YOU KNOW HOW HURT MY MOM IS RIGHT NOW . What do u think about this whole thing ? And one more thing he once said to my mom that she doesnt look pretty anymore YOU KNOW HOW HURT MY MOM IS RIGHT NOW ??????? My mom is 52 years old I bet most women at this age loose their beauty and we cant blame them for this . Disrespect?

Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?

:wasalam:

Islam!!yay

I THINK **** MEN DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES IN A RESPECTFUL WAY . DAMN EVEN over here NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS OR WHERE EVER KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES BETTER.

UNFORTUNATELY I AM HALF ARAB .AND IM SICK OF IT

amira87

I love Allah
may allah guide him inshallah

Well I feel that my family will have another crisis . See my dad started an online dating service . He found someone and started to communicate with her online . All this happening with my mom. knowing he sometimes chat with his so called internet girlfriend right in front of her as if shes nothing . Isnt that disrespect to my mother ? Just chating with her right in front of her. (thats my first question). Second his girlfriend CALLED him and then started talking in front of MY MOTHER . AND THE LAST THING MY DAD SAID TO HIS INTERNET GIRLFRIEND WAS ( I MISS YOU ) WITH MY MOTHER HEARING . What do u think about this whole thing ? he once said to my mom that she doesnt look pretty anymore ??????? My mom is 52 years old I bet most women at this age loose their beauty and we cant blame them for this . Disrespect?

Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?

:wasalam:

he has certainly failed allah's test and he will be questioned for it on the day of judgment if he continues to commit zeena and almost adultury....especially because he is married. this makes me sad to hear that he is doing this because of your mothers outer appearance....i want to cry wallah I'll make dua for her......no one deserves to be treated like a dog. She is precious in islam....like all women are. Sher deserves better than him.......let him get the sin......all she needs to worry about is her own faith and never let someone with no heart come between that. I wish I could see him in person......so I could slap him for being soo selfish and inconsiderate :angryblue: HE OBVIOUSLY MARRIED HER FOR THE WRONG REASON All you can do hun is change it with your heart by making dua......and let him also know what he is doing is haram......really.....man ya allah kareem

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
I THINK MOST MUSLIM ARAB MEN DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES IN A RESPECTFUL WAY . DAMN EVEN over here NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS OR WHERE EVER KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES BETTER.

UNFORTUNATELY I AM HALF ARAB .AND IM SICK OF IT

ur arab? im guessing ur daddy is the arab one?
its not a Muslim thing, its an arab thing so i'd be really shocked if u told me that ur daddy isnt arab...
um... hm... dating on the net? thats a tadd sad dont u think?
but dont really have any advice except cut the internet and phone lines...
honestly, thats a hard one...

Islam!!yay

YUP MY DAD IS THE ARAB ONE ( FROM EGYPT ). .....

my mom is from singapore ( Its in asia) peaceful country . If you want to marry someone . Merry a singapore woman. Because my mom is singaporean and shes awsome and 99% of singapore women are . My mom is patient and very hard working . sacrficing herself for her children which includes me and my other 2 sisters .

For single muslim women :*removed*

AND OH I WANTED TO CUT ALL COMMUNICATIONS BUT MY MOM TOLD ME NOT TO

sal12

This is really sad. It's not just an arab thing. There are just some men and women who have no respect for their partners because they are probably bored of being with them and are following the whispers of shaitaan to do something haraam.

Your mum has to pray and pray to Allah to help her and give her patience and pray to Allah to guide her husband to the right path insha'allah. She must be hurting A LOT! And her kids need to support her and help her. I really hope Allah guides your father.

Maybe he'll change if his kids say something to him about it. He might feel ashamed and insha'allah realise the consequences of his actions. May Allah guide him. May Allah guide us all.

Ma'asalama

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
YUP MY DAD IS THE ARAB ONE ( FROM EGYPT ). ARABS ARABS HELL WITH ARABS .

my mom is from singapore ( Its in asia) peaceful country . If you want to marry someone . Merry a singapore woman. Because my mom is singaporean and shes awsome and 99% of singapore women are . My mom is patient and very hard working . sacrficing herself for her children which includes me and my other 2 sisters .

For single muslim women :***REMOVEDDDD***

AND OH I WANTED TO CUT ALL COMMUNICATIONS BUT MY MOM TOLD ME NOT TO

hey man im 150% IRAQI, we dont do the stuff! both my parents are Iraqis, never seen them fight once! expect for the times me and da kids start pissing ourselves laughing cas theyre fighting about who gets the last piece of cake or something... arabs.. all about food! lol

and its "marry" bro, not "merry"

and were all the sons and daughters of Adam (PBUH) so well... we're all the same...
its like saying its alright to call all asians bad drivers or all arabs terrorist..

and glad u said 99% cas my teacher aint lol

Sauda17

^ameen to sal12's dua Some good advice, I second everything she said !

I feel for you brother. May allah subhana wa ta'ala reward your mum in abundance for her patience, and may he guide your father.

For those of us who criticise we should first stop and look at ourselves,
no one's perfect and we all have our moment of weakness.

As for the Arab remarks, I don’t think we should tar them all with the same brush.

whitehijab

first of all i'm sorry to know about what happening in ur family right now. my Doa' that Allah will show him the right path / or at least if he really want to marry another, then do it bu the Islamic guidance. its not forbidden to marry more than 1, if only the husband hv the ability to b fair n square with all his wives.

second, i'm sorry to say that i don't agree with u making the conclusion about Arabs. its not good to say such thing. in Islam we r all the same. the different is the Taqwa. don't let ur anger control ur feelings. its also a bad thing in Islam. didn't mean to underestimate u in anyway. sorry if it hurt, but i just want to help.
may Allah help ur family to sort this problem insyaAllah. i'll keep Doa' for u insyaAllah

:muslim_child:

Islam!!yay

Of course ..there are lovable arab men who only marry one wife and only im sure the prophet pbuh Would suggest a muslim man to marry only one .

Most arab men I know are like this . So sorry if i offended any pure arab . Im just really angry.

Right now I' d like to think arabia doesnt exist . Dont worry I'll get over it . Im not being racist here .

samiha

---------
Staff member

Some of your posts here were slightly modified akhi. First, I think you need to chill for just a second. Take a few deep breaths, seek refuge from shaytan, and then try to clear you head. If that doesnt work, then try making wudu. Remember,

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The best of you are those who are slow to anger and swift to cool down...Beware of anger, for it is a live coal on the heart of the descendants of Adam." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1331

A man said to the Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), "Advise me!" The Prophet said, "Do not become angry and furious." The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious." - Sahih Al-Bukhari 8.137

Anger is from Shaytan. It's is ploy to use this anger against us so that though we may be the ones wronged, we in turn to an injustice in our act of revenge. He wants that we too go out of bounds in how we are as Muslims, and what we do and say and we have to strive our hardest against that. Regardless of what others do, that does not mean we can also answer in hate or generalize this anger upon others.

I know akhi, this is a shock to you, what is happening to your family, and there have come many shocks to others. But dont let that make you one of those who seek to condemn the world or a certain race for the acts of one, as this is already prevent in society and leads to wrong and biased prejudices.

What your father is doing is wrong yes. It in fact is Haraam. ANY extra-martial relationships, whether before or after marriage. It does not matter if your mother knows of it, or she does not, in the sight of Allah it is still forbidden. THerefore, you have to advise him to what is right. He might not listen, might not hear, but insha'allah you'll know you tried, and continue in the exhortations because there is much reward in that. Truthfully I dont know what else to say. This is and can be a very very hard situation I know! But all I ask is if dealing with it, do so properly and not in a state of anger, as then all our actions and deeds stem from the same source as those whom we condemn. Therefore how are we any different?

wasalam

justoneofmillion

there is good and bad in everyone

:salam2:look i understand u being frustrated but am half Arab here and it has been a few times that i see hatred towards the Arabs on this site the next time i will be merciless with anybody who dares open his mouth and generalize on Arabs as a race unless he has a valid argument which is unlikely to be wallahi i don t care who it is on this site may Allah damn the haters in the deepest part of hell a lot of Arabs as you say have fought are fighting and will continue to sacrifice their lives for this ummah like nobody else in the history of Islam did the greatest man women and personalities of Islam were Arabs for god s sake so don t be ignorant and let me rather keep it short..

i understand what your father is doing is wrong may allah swt keep your familly safe but hello do not generalize and praise the kuffar on the other hand because they do worse than that AND TO HELL WITH AmERIcA once for all some of YOU PEOPLE have SOLD yourselves how dare you praise the kuffar and generalize about Muslims this way have you been to their houses and witnessed their personal lives some of you Arabs need to get your self together your confidences back i am telling you and stop hating yourselves like this because compared to you ancestors america s founders and the founders of all other nations were jokes so follow their examples or bury yourselves alive from shame

ps to the moderators you all know me have been around for quite a long time but now brother ans sister really this is not the first time that i see racist statements and am getting sick of this nonsense

:salam2: this is not the first time i love my arab brothers and when they follow islam they are the best:SMILY252:

Islam!!yay

Bro Im not being racist dude.

Look OK maybe I was wrong stating that about arabs Im sorry . But I was angry then.

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
Of course ..there are lovable arab men who only marry one wife and only im sure the prophet pbuh Would suggest a muslim man to marry only one .

Most arab men I know are like this . So sorry if i offended any pure arab . Im just really angry.

Right now I' d like to think arabia doesnt exist . Dont worry I'll get over it . Im not being racist here .

you can't use the actions of one person to judge the actions of others

and you can not use the actions of one person to assume how the other people of an ethnic group are going to act

adolf hitler was a nazi .that doesnt mean all germans are nazis
osamah bin laaden is a terrorsist and a muslim
that doenst mean all muslims are terrorist
I know your pretty upset bud but dont go start hating arabs

peace

Islam!!yay

you can't use the actions of one person to judge the actions of others

and you can not use the actions of one person to assume how the other people of an ethnic group are going to act

adolf hitler was a nazi .that doesnt mean all germans are nazis
osamah bin laaden is a terrorsist and a muslim
that doenst mean all muslims are terrorist
I know your pretty upset bud but dont go start hating arabs

peace

Well IM sorry youre right .

Sweet Insanity

90's Child

Arabia? ur in luck bro... cas theres no such thing as arabia! lol
u sound like such a white boy.. "arabia" hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.