Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?PLSPLS read

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I THINK **** MEN DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES IN A RESPECTFUL WAY . DAMN EVEN over here NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS OR WHERE EVER KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR WIVES BETTER.

UNFORTUNATELY I AM HALF ARAB .AND IM SICK OF IT

:salam2:
From this post brother your mom should leave your dad, it's affecting you in a very negative way which is understandable. Not all men are like this there are good and bad men from every culture and every religion. Not all arab men are good and not all are bad, I pray that inshAllah your mom is strong enough to get herself out of this situation for the sake of you and your other siblings :wasalam:

Islam!!yay

From this post brother your mom should leave your dad, it's affecting you in a very negative way which is understandable. Not all men are like this there are good and bad men from every culture and every religion. Not all arab men are good and not all are bad, I pray that inshAllah your mom is strong enough to get herself out of this situation for the sake of you and your other siblings :wasalam:

If we leave him . Then our lives will be much much harder .

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Assalamualaikum
im sory to hear what happend to you,
two solution,
1.try to comunicate with your father politely,What is he realy want?.
2.if your father serious with this chat girl and want to married her then pollygamy is the solution although this is hard for you and your mother.
3.if your father doing Affair(cheating) with this chat girl, without married first, it is forbidden by Allah and better for your mother to leave him with all cost

Hope its helpfull
may Allah give you and your mother strenght
Assalamualaikum

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam to all,

I don't know what to tell you because i am not a scholar and i don't want say anything that is wrong. But i do know one thing don't judge one person action by others. For Allah SWT we are Muslim and you all know we are rise better than that. Brother (I have not idea what your user name is) pray to Allah SWT and inshallah he will make every better for you.

Like siste Samiha quoted The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The best of you are those who are slow to anger and swift to cool down...Beware of anger, for it is a live coal on the heart of the descendants of Adam." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1331

So brother take a moment in fact all who post or will post take a moment cool down and think about the character of a Muslim person. Ask forgiveness to Allah SWT. Be Safe!!

sal12

My friend's dad was having an affair and he would also put the mum down just like ur dad is and the mum would just pray and pray and pray! one day my friend had a right go at her dad saying things such as, "i cant believe what youve done, you have no fear of Allah and you think we don't know what youve been up to but we do know and u disgust me! we can't stand the sight of u. we're ashamed that ur our dad!" The dad was in utter shock and it really got to him. They're still together now but I really think if one of ur siblings or u say that to ur dad then it may make him see what he's doing and how its affecting his whole fam not just his wife. Also just pray and pray and pray!

I really hope whatever happens it works out for the best for all of yous!

Ma'asalama

aisha16

Assalamu Allaykum

I'm really sorry to hear about this happen with your dad. I just really feel sad for your mom. It's not all about appearances. Well come on'. Everyone knows that beauty fades. You should just be really patient, and talk to your dad about how u feel.

Ma saalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

First of all may Allah help you and your family in these difficult times, I would advise you to make more duaa for your father that Allah s.w.t guide him,

look at this thread about Dua

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15145

# 2 If you can go to the mosque and get the Imam of your community involved let your mother talk to the Imam and be with her and explain the situation and let the Imam talk to him,

# 3 The brother who replied to your thread saying
he has certainly failed allah's test

We can not judge people Yes he will be judged in front of of Allah if he didnt correct him self but we cant say he failed.

Just make Duaa and Allah will make it easy get imam involved

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
If we leave him . Then our lives will be much much harder .

If your mother leaves him life will be harder at first but will inshAllah get better. If she's not planning on leaving him then I'm sorry but she's really ruining the lives of her children by putting you guys through this. What he's doing is wrong but staying in that situation and doing nothing is equally wrong:wasalam:

amira87

I love Allah
ur arab? im guessing ur daddy is the arab one?
its not a Muslim thing, its an arab thing so i'd be really shocked if u told me that ur daddy isnt arab...
um... hm... dating on the net? thats a tadd sad dont u think?
but dont really have any advice except cut the internet and phone lines...
honestly, thats a hard one...

here we goo again....more catagorizing..........I guess all arabs have issues huh? why is it arab, arab, arab.....you tell me

amira87

I love Allah
hey man im 150% IRAQI, we dont do the stuff! both my parents are Iraqis, never seen them fight once! expect for the times me and da kids start pissing ourselves laughing cas theyre fighting about who gets the last piece of cake or something... arabs.. all about food! lol

and its "marry" bro, not "merry"

and were all the sons and daughters of Adam (PBUH) so well... we're all the same...
its like saying its alright to call all asians bad drivers or all arabs terrorist..

and glad u said 99% cas my teacher aint lol

exactly what i am talking about man

dianek

This is why I don't think there is a place for polygany in the modern world.......granted he isn't married to this second person but the fallout on his mother's heart would be just as bad and worse. Here is what I would do....I would get into his online account and accumulate as much info as possible, print correspondence and then use it to contact the homewrecker and tell her just what a trifling harlot she is. Then I would intercept any phone calls from her. I would use the evidence, if I was your mother to take him to the cleaners in a divorce suit. I would take the house, the kids, the cars and leave him only with the debt for which he should pay for her heartache! I can't stand a cheating man! I am sorry that your father is an inconsiderate donkey's rear!!!!! And Bless you for putting your mothers emotions in such a high realm. And I hope you learn from this how NOT to treat your future wife!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I would get into his online account and accumulate as much info as possible, print correspondence and then use it to contact the homewrecker and tell her just what a trifling harlot she is. Then I would intercept any phone calls from her.

That women might not even know he's married, he could be using her too just like he's using his wife, but then again who knows.:wasalam:

aisha31601

Not all arabs act like this

Sorry to hear about this situation with your mom but let me reasure you that all arabs are not like your dad. My husband is Arab and he treats me like a queen. He is more loyal and loving than the other American men I have dated.

I am so blessed to have him. His dad and his brothers are the same way toward women. They put them on a pedistal.

I hope that your mom and you will find peace inshallah.

:tti_sister:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Jazaak Allaah khayr, I ask people to pay heed to the beneficial reminder posted (#40).

wa`alaykum us-salaam.

Karima80

Call the internet company and get finish the connection for him! Then call the phone company and say you cant call abroad. Then hacker his computer and destroy all for him!! Sorry very undiplomatic of me but. Some men needs a real wake up!

And one more thing even if your mum is 52 she is still beautiful. Beauti is more then looks, so dont say she lost it. She doesn't look 20 but who do that.. all their life? Maybe the americans...
:wasalam:

dianek

Call the internet company and get finish the connection for him! Then call the phone company and say you cant call abroad. Then hacker his computer and destroy all for him!! Sorry very undiplomatic of me but. Some men needs a real wake up!

And one more thing even if your mum is 52 she is still beautiful. Beauti is more then looks, so dont say she lost it. She doesn't look 20 but who do that.. all their life? Maybe the americans...

Well, I am going to revise that statement and say Americans with money........I see a big difference in my mom at 59 and Goldie Hawn at 60+.....Goldie looks much younger and beautiful....but it is not real.....lots of surgery and diets and training........

NaXuS

Well I feel that my family will have another crisis . See my dad started an online dating service . He found someone and started to communicate with her online .All this happening with my mom knowing .He sometimes chat with his so called internet girlfriend right in front of her( my mom) as if shes nothing . Isnt that disrespect to my mother ? Just chating with her right in front of her. (thats my first question). Second his girlfriend CALLED him and then started talking to her in front of MY MOTHER . AND THE LAST THING MY DAD SAID ON THE PHONE TO HIS INTERNET GIRLFRIEND WAS ( I MISS YOU ) WITH MY MOTHER HEARING AND SHE HEARD . YOU KNOW HOW HURT MY MOM IS RIGHT NOW . What do u think about this whole thing ? And one more thing he once said to my mom that she doesnt look pretty anymore YOU KNOW HOW HURT MY MOM IS RIGHT NOW ??????? My mom is 52 years old I bet most women at this age loose their beauty and we cant blame them for this . Disrespect?

Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?

Sister/Bro your mother is a great and courageous woman ....

she know her husband is not doing the right thing and she is trying to win him back .....you should never let her go weak..always cheer her up if you can or at least say thing which will always boost her confidence.....

never in any case disregard any advice of her regarding your father.....deal with him the way she wants you to deal with him....this is a difficult situation but Allah,s help can handle any situation so pray to Allah for help and mercy...Inshallah things will be ok ...just be steadfast and also patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.