IS THIS VIDEO TRUE..........

JenGiove

Assallamualaikum brothers and sisters in Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7I2jA1HFM

Please somebody confirm that is the above video true or not......

:salam2: Brother,

I will not say whether it is true or untrue, but I CAN tell you that there are other possibilities. Most of it is just a trick of light because the lens is facing the lights. The image of the "angel" on top could have easily been forged. My husband and I made a movie <which can be found on youtube> in which I played the role of a ghost and walked in front of the camera. The TV in the background never broke its play <it never got chopped up> and before we revealed the ruse, everyone was convinced that it was a real ghost and we should send it to the tv show 'Ghost Hunters' <which is based within a 1/2 hour from where we lived.>.

Why did we do it? My husband had just gotten a new software program and since he in an aspiring filmmaker, we were experimenting.

ShyHijabi

Looks like a lens flare to me. Whenever angels appear in the hadiths they look like regular human beings...not some ephermeral being that looks like a Hollywood creation.

aelshamy

Allah knows better. But there is hadith in sahih Muslim I didn't find its English translation but reads in Arabic as follwes:

وحدثنا يحيى بن يحيى أخبرنا أبو خيثمة عن أبي إسحق عن البراء قال كان رجل يقرأ سورة الكهف وعنده فرس مربوط بشطنين فتغشته سحابة فجعلت تدور وتدنو وجعل فرسه ينفر منها فلما أصبح أتى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فذكر ذلك له فقال تلك السكينة تنزلت للقرآن

It is about a sahabi was reciting Sourt Al-Kahaf and he was covered by a cloud which was getting closer and moves in circle. In the morning he told the prophet :saw: . He said: "that is sakina was falling down for Quran".

This is my translation which may be not very accurate

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

the credibility of youtube is very bad.

you can't trust videos there.

anything is possible, but I was reading that camera have funny things come up when shooting a picture.

Allah knows best, but if the sahaba, ra only seen an angel in human form and was told by the prophet, PBUH after the fact; what makes you think we will and in forms other than human especially.

so concluding it could be and probably is not.

:wasalam:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
:salam2:

the credibility of youtube is very bad.

you can't trust videos there.

anything is possible, but I was reading that camera have funny things come up when shooting a picture.

Allah knows best, but if the sahaba, ra only seen an angel in human form and was told by the prophet, PBUH after the fact; what makes you think we will and in forms other than human especially.

so concluding it could be and probably is not.

:wasalam:

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters but i am still in confusion....