Islamic question and answer

Habasha Sister

:salam2: hmmmm the next question

Who is the name of the Person who killed Hamza ( uncle of Prophet Mohammed saw) and in which battel he was killed? Simple 1 i think, curious to see who will respond to this 1:blackhijab:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
*Thinking*

the wife of Abu Sufyaan i think her name was Hamna
and it was at the battle of Uhud

I forgot the name but as far as I know he was a slave skilled in throwing spear hired to kill Hamzah. The wife of Abu Sufyan (correct me if I'm wrong) only ate the internal organs of Hamzah when he was already dead (grotesque, yuck!).

Assalamualaikum

AminaAmina

Oh yeah! now i remember....:muslima:
His name was Wahshi at that time a slave, his master said he would be free if he Killed Hamza(ra) so he killed him. Later he became Muslim and always felt guilty for he did. So After the Prophet (saw)had passed away and the big war broke out with Musailamah Kadhaab he thaught to himself i caused the prophet (saw) so much grieve by killing his uncle but i'll do the opposite killing the biggest appostate and so he killed Musailamah the liar. (

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Oh yeah! now i remember....:muslima:
His name was Wahshi at that time a slave, his master said he would be free if he Killed Hamza(ra) so he killed him. Later he became Muslim and always felt guilty for he did. So After the Prophet (saw)had passed away and the big war broke out with Musailamah Kadhaab he thaught to himself i caused the prophet (saw) so much grieve by killing his uncle but i'll do the opposite killing the biggest appostate and so he killed Musailamah the liar. (

And thanks for the FYI, sis :D

Habasha Sister

lets start new Quest...
How many times in QS Ar rahman said "Fabiayyi aalaa irobbikumaa tukadzibaan"?
wassalm

:salam2: Allah Aza Wejel Said: " Fabiayyi Aalaai rebikumaa tukazibann" 30 times in Sura Ar-Rahmaan.
Bro Ahmad when u Confirm the answer, i will post the next Q Insha Allah, wselam.

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
wa alaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarokatuh
Close but not exactly......
I know u actually know it in exact answer....am I right sis?.....,'[[*&^%4
check again...

Habasha Sister

w salam wr wb, hmm sis u got the answer :hearts: sis I love ur avitar, Masha Allah its too cool, R u really 12 yrs old? Sis its ur turn to raise the next Q. wselam

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
Yes, I am 12. But I'll soon be 13.
Next Q: Which wife of the Prophet was first married to Hazrat Zaid before being divorced by him and then being married to the prophet?

Habasha Sister

Aselamu alaykum here is the next Q

Abdullah Zulbejadine was one of the Companions of Mohammed (s a w), the Question is why the nick Zulbejadine is given to this Sahabbey?