Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

hambaAllah

Yea young sis Libin

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Yea yea yea ,, Go ,Go ,Go, young sis LIBIN wtg ....now your turn to file a question,, pls no red colour pls,, unless you want to stress on some on the words eh....My eyes is already red from overstudying hehehe that i thought its blood on my puter screen :):);)

:wasalam::hijabi:

muslim56

Human Being

Yea yea yea ,, Go ,Go ,Go, young sis LIBIN wtg ....now your turn to file a question,, pls no red colour pls,, unless you want to stress on some on the words eh....My eyes is already red from overstudying hehehe that i thought its blood on my puter screen :):);)

:salam2: yes sister post a question and then i`ll awnser anything even the question in the world would be coming on a truck on the freeway hitting a chicken.:)

hambaAllah

your turn sis Libin

I think sis libin still have the honour of filing the next question?????
Thanks Bro Ayman for the info as usual....we learning here for sure eh sis Libin;:))

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

Assalam aleikum,

Give me the names of at least 4 angels mentioned in surah Baqara.

Easy question!:hearts:

They are " Harut and Marut, Gabriel and Michael "

98 Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and apostles, to Gabriel and Michael,- Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.

102- They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah.s permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

farhopes

No God but Allah
:D was it really that easy >> your turn sista :hearts:

Jazaki Allah khair, dear sister.

Let me think of a question that was not asked before. OK, here is my question:

What is the peace of land on which the sun rose only one time then never
reached it again?

hint: It is indicated to in the Holy Qur'an. It was one of the miracles of a great prophet.

hambaAllah

farhopes
Quote:
Originally Posted by libin
was it really that easy >> your turn sista

Jazaki Allah khair, dear sister.

Let me think of a question that was not asked before. OK, here is my question:

What is the peace of land on which the sun rose only one time then never
reached it again?

hint: It is indicated to in the Holy Qur'an. It was one of the miracles of a great prophet

she answered the easy one sis libin then file a tough one waaaaaah,, now i am scratching this old head and picking up hair off the keyboard too:):)
Oops,, guess they are not my hair,, it's my cats fur hehehe

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

she answered the easy one sis libin then file a tough one waaaaaah,, now i am scratching this old head and picking up hair off the keyboard too:):)
Oops,, guess they are not my hair,, it's my cats fur hehehe

As ususal, you made me smile, dear sister :hearts: . I'll make it easier for you. Think of prophet Moses.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Well I dont know if its right to interfere but with appologies to sis hambaAllah, the answer is

The land that was underneath the Red Sea waters that was parted for the Children of Israel and which they passed through to escape the Pharaoh.

Actually sis Amany your question reminded me of very nice story that once a Shekh told and I cant remember it fully but he told that some Sheikh ( I forgot the name ) entered a place where there was a Jewish Scholar giving a speech but as he (i.e. the Shaihk) entered that place he stopped speaking. So his people asked him why has he stopped so the Jewish scholar replied "dakhala feena muhammadi" ( though I cant translate it but I remember the words ).

And then the Jewish scholar asked that Shaikh lot of questions and he answere them all and the question that you asked was one of them :) and at the end the Shaikh asked him (the Jewish Scholar) just one question ..... and I think you know what was it !!!

Anyways I will be thankful to you if you can tell me the name of the Shaikh as I have forgotten it.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, brother

Well done, brother Mohsin :). Correct answer :ma:

Actually I do not know about the story you mentioned and I do not know the question asked to the Jewish scholar. Why don't you pose it here as it is your right now to ask a question.

hambaAllah

free for all TTI'ers to participate

Mohsin
Assalamu-alaikum

Well I dont know if its right to interfere but with appologies to sis hambaAllah,

Pls Brother,, this section is opened to all .. male/female...the more participants the better... no special treatment/reservation to be given to OLD hambaallah...I would have file in the answer the minute i see the question unless i dont know the answer...then i will whine,, saying its too tough..blah..blah..blah..anyway Congrats brother for the right answer....now i know and learn more.
Now pls dont file too tough a question....i promise i wont jump in with the answer,, as if i know it... and let others have the honor of solving it eh ;
Hope more will participate to make this section a continous learning section.
Pls forgive me Brother if i happen to offend you,, thats was not my intention,, was trying to inject some humour here.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

hambaAllah

Pls forgive me Brother if i happen to offend you,, thats was not my intention,, was trying to inject some humour here.
No, sister you did not offend me at all and I think Allah SWT has blessed me this much that I can understand when someone is being funny or otherwise ..... lol now I dont mean to offend :)

Now my question is a very simple one and it is .....

Which only Surah among the bigger ones of the Quran was revealed completely at once.

P.S.
To Sister Amany,
I really dont know the name of the Shaikh but what I remember is that the Shaikh asked the Jewish scholar that who is the key to Jannah ?

muslim56

Human Being
Which only Surah among the bigger ones of the Quran was revealed completely at once]

The awnser is surat al muhammad.I hope I`m right. :salam2:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

JazakAllah brother Ayman for the information, I really didn't know this about Surat-ut-Tawbah :SMILY149:.

The answer that I was looking for is Surat-ul-An'aam

Al-`Awfi, `Ikrimah and `Ata' said that Ibn `Abbas said, "Surat Al-An`am was revealed in Makkah''
At-Tabarani recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "All of Surat Al-An`am was revealed in Makkah at night, accompanied by seventy thousand angels, raising their voices in glorification of Allah''
As-Suddi said that Murrah said that `Abdullah said, "Surat Al-An`am was revealed in the company of seventy thousand angels.''

Source

hambaAllah

:bsimillah:
salam2:

Looks like you might have to file the question eh bro Mohsin,, unless you agree that bro Ayman answer is acceptable too then its a 50/50 and i think he will have the honour of filing the next question eh... that my humble opinion