Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Sure sis HambaAllah, I too want brother Ayman to ask the next question. By the way, where is sis Amany ?.... I was expecting her to anwer :SMILY149:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

I think she didnt answer it for she was hoping i could do it .;)
:(Sad to say, i am not that knowledgeable in islamic matters,, but i am still learning by coming in almost daily to check this section especially. Anyway, as i stated earlier ,, first come first serve eh, no reservation allowed. The faster someone file in the answer and have it confirmed the more for me to learn, Alhamdulillah.
:salah::tti_sister:May Allah rewards all those who filed those islamic questions for i find it beneficial in increasing my islamic knowledge too.

:wasalam::hijabi:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

Thank you, brother Mohsin for your asking and thank you dear sister, HambaAllah for your good intention. The funny fact is I did not know the right answer and I was waiting for it. :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

The funny fact is I did not know the right answer and I was waiting for it. :)

:lol: finally !!! ..... I knew something that brother Ayman and sister Amani didnt know :SMILY149:.

So who is going to ask the next question :) ?

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
I have given up !

I have given up on this one and I think others as well ...... I am waiting for your answer and clarification on this one brother Ayman.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I think that Allah sobhanahu wa ta'ala is the only One Who knows the true significance of His words. All we can do is to try our best according to our humble knowledge and minds.

When I first read this question I thought that the worsds, " in their script" may be mentioned because Allah swt. knows by His eternal knowledge that Torah will be distorted by the Hebrews and there will be many perverted scripts , and the only true and not falsified script will be this one revealed to Moses.

hambaAllah

Alhamdulillah,, i know most of the muslim knows that the Holy Quran comprises of 30 juz and 114 surahs.....my question is,, could you

Name me the first juz of the Holy Quran.. it comprises of ....?

hopefully my question is being understood,, sorry for bad command of english.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: Your english is perfect and I believe the answer is ( sayaquulu suffahaa'u) which in surah al- Baqrah i hope i get it right insha'allah :wasalam:

hambaAllah

zahrany
Your english is perfect and I believe the answer is ( sayaquulu suffahaa'u) which in surah al- Baqrah i hope i get it right insha'allah

CLUE
Surah Al-Baqarah(The Cow) consisted of 286 verses,,, but only the first few 100 lines is included as Juz 1 and you miss the opening verse of the Holy Quran...

keep trying , insha'allah you will find it

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: ok than i think its JUZ AMA ( NAB'A) if not i give up lol insha'allah i will wait for your answer :wasalam:

muslim56

Human Being

It`s Juz Alf Lam. It`s so easy when you look at the top of the page and find the juz`s name.

hambaAllah

Okay i will give the Juz 1 of the Holy Quran. It comprises the opening surah which is the surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening) and part of surah Al-Baqarah from verse1 to verse141....

Okay now for Juz 2 ..please,,,, happy trying then. the more juz anyone could supply the better , :jazaak:

muslim56

Human Being
The second juz contains ayahs from 142 to 253 in surat ul baqara and the juz`s name is juz seqool

hambaAllah

here the complete juz30

salam2:

muslim56
The second juz contains ayahs from 142 to 253 in surat ul baqara and the juz`s name is juz seqool

okay BRO you only one digit out though but you may file the next question..Heres the complete breakdown of the 30 juz of the Noble Quran

Juz’ 1 – Al Fatiha 1 – Al Baqarah 141
Juz’ 2 – Al Baqarah 142 - Al Baqarah 252
Juz’ 3 – Al Baqarah 253 - Al Imran 92
Juz’ 4 – Al Imran 93 - An Nisaa 23
Juz’ 5 – An Nisaa 24 - An Nisaa 147
Juz’ 6 – An Nisaa 148 - Al Ma’idah 81
Juz’ 7 – Al Ma’idah 82 - Al An’am 110
Juz’ 8 – Al An’am 111 - Al A’raf 87
Juz’ 9 – Al A’raf 88 - Al Anfal 40
Juz’ 10 – Al Anfal 41 - At Tauba 92
Juz’ 11 – At Tauba 93 - Hud 5
Juz’ 12 – Hud 6 - Yusuf 52
Juz’ 13 – Yusuf 53 – Ibrahim 52
Juz’ 14 – Al Hijr 1 – An Nahl 128
Juz’ 15 – Al Isra (or Bani Isra’il) 1 - Al Kahf 74
Juz’ 16 – Al Kahf 75 – Ta Ha 135
Juz’ 17 – Al Anbiyaa 1 - Al Hajj 78
Juz’ 18 – Al Muminum 1 - Al Furqan 20
Juz’ 19 – Al Furqan 21 - An Naml 55
Juz’ 20 – An Naml 56 - Al Ankabut 45
Juz’ 21 – Al Ankabut 46 - Al Azhab 30
Juz’ 22 – Al Azhab 31 - Ya Sin 27
Juz’ 23 – Ya Sin 28 - Az Zumar 31
Juz’ 24 – Az Zumar 32 - Fussilat 46
Juz’ 25 – Fussilat 47 - Al Jathiya 37
Juz’ 26 – Al Ahqaf 1 - Az Zariyat 30
Juz’ 27 – Az Zariyat 31 - Al Hadid 29
Juz’ 28 – Al Mujadila 1 – At Tahrim 12
Juz’ 29 – Al Mulk 1 - Al Mursalat 50
Juz’ 30 – An Nabaa 1 - An Nas 6

The numbers next to the surahs name indicates the verse it start from to it end..to qualify as a juz....yikes! hopefully all understand what i am trying to say :(

binte-AkhlaqAhmd Assalam u Alykum....

Q: Give any 5 SUNAAH`S of Friday?

Assalam u Alykum...

youre supposed to answer the earlier questions before you could file in your question sister ;) thats how we play the game here..forgive me if I have unintentionally offended you..:(

Okay Bro Muslim56...pls file in your question

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Assalam u Alykum...

i am sorry....actually i only saw the last post of brother or sister muslim56...n i thougt he or she has given the asn....dats y i posted:)...
JZAAK ALLAHU KAHEERAN