Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

muslimah687

Right! The prophet once pointed affectionately at `Aa'isha and said, "Take half of your religion from this little red faced woman! (al Humayraa')"

Now, what about the other two quizzes? They are easy!
Masha Allah!!!! I was right!
Well, 'the swift sword of God' was it Hazrat Umar (ral)?

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

khalid bin alwalid 'the swift sword of God' :)

here you go..My QUESTION!!

Can a woman lead prayer if she knows more Qur’aan?:blackhijab:

I think a woman is not allowed to lead men in prayer even if she knows more Qur'an. She can only lead women.

Allah knows best.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

Thats funny, i was just going to post the exact same answer, but you were quicker :)

It's not the first time dear sister, libin. It seems that we share the same way of thinking :) . I really love you for the sake of Allah.

al-muslimah

Looks like no one is going to answer the last question, "who was nicknamed All Dusty?" Well, that was Ali ibn Abi Taalib, may God have been pleased with him. One day Ali was taking a nap on the ground a dusty wind blew and covered him with dust. The prophet woke him up and jested, "Rise up, All Dusty (Abat-Turaab)!" Ali said afterward that All Dusty became one of his favorite nicknames to him because he was thus called by the messenger of God.

yeah i was waiting for the answer..i searched for it but couldnt find an answer..anyway thanx for the new information..:)

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

let me have a wild guess....The Noble Quran, for its a book from Allah from his domain, while Ka'abah is a creation of Allah.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!
It depends on what you're asking...

i.e. Older in the sense of "physical" oldness... in which case the Ka'abah would be older, as it's dating back to Ibrahim's (alaihisalam) time...

or Older in the sense... "which came first"... in which case the Qur'aan, as it was already written down...

hambaAllah

Tks for the explanations bro Al Gharib

Al-Gharib
It depends on what you're asking...

i.e. Older in the sense of "physical" oldness... in which case the Ka'abah would be older, as it's dating back to Ibrahim's (alaihisalam) time...

or Older in the sense... "which came first"... in which case the Qur'aan, as it was already written down...

Hmmm where is the filer of the question eh????Yohoo Bro Muhamm7d, where are thou????

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
yes

yes
yameen means right yemen is taken from the word yameen

post your question now

hambaAllah

Name some of the prominent malaikaa and their duties/responsibilities..I hope someone could answer them all because i only know a handful and hopefully the one they provided is the one i dont know eh ;)

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
  • Jibrail (OR Jibraaiyl OR Jibril OR Gabriel in English and the Bible). Jibra'il is the Archangel responsible for revealing the Qur'an to Muhammad, verse by verse. Jibra'il is known as the angel who communicates with (all of) the Prophets that Muslims accept. He is mentioned specifically by name and as the Holy Spirit in the Qur'an.
  • Mikail (OR Mikaaiyl OR Michael). Michael is often depicted as the Archangel of mercy who is responsible of bringing rain and thunder to Earth. He is also responsible for the rewards doled out to good persons in this life. This archangel (along with Gabriel) is the only archangel mentioned in Qur'an by name.
  • Israfil (OR Israafiyl OR Raphael). According to the Hadith, Israfil is the Angel responsible for signalling the coming of Judgment Day by blowing a horn and sending out a Blast of Truth. It translates to Hebrew as Raphael. The blowing of the trumpet is described in many places in Quran. It is said that the first blow will destroy everything [Qur'an 69:13], while the second blow will bring all human beings back to life again (by god is will of course) [Qur'an 36:51].
  • Angel of Death (also called Azrael, which is not mentioned in Quran or Hadith) The Angel of Death who along with his helpers is responsible for parting the soul of the human from the body. The actual process of separating the soul from the body depends on the person's history or record of good or bad deeds. If the human was a bad person in life, the soul is ripped out very painfully. But if the human was a righteous person, then the soul is separated like a 'drop of water dripping from glass'. It is also noted that The Angel of Death will look like a terrifying beast or demon for the souls of bad people and will look like 'the most pleasant sight' when he comes for the souls of good people.
Other angels

• Malik is the angel who is responsible for Hell.
  • Ridwan is the angel who is responsible for Heaven (Paradise).
  • Kiraamun kaatibeen are the angels who record the good and bad deeds of a person.
  • Munkar and Nakir are the angels who interrogate a person in the grave about his good and bad deeds.
  • Harut and Marut are the angels who were sent as a test to an ancient Israeli tribe.
The Qur'an also mentions angels who occupy the realms of the Seven Hells. A verse stipulates this:
"O you who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire (Jahannam) whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern and severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from God, but do (precisely) what they are commanded." At-Tahrim 66:6
The Qur'an also mentions that angels have qualities that may be typified by the word wings. Another ayat (verse) stipulates this:
"Praise be to God, Who created (out of nothing) the heavens and the earth, Who made the angel messengers with wings - two, or three, or four (pairs) and adds to Creation as He pleases: for God has power over all things." Fatir 35:1
The preceding sentence does not imply that all angels have two to four wings. Most notably, archangels (namely Gabriel and Michael) are described as having thousands of wings. Tradition also notes that certain angels, created solely for the purpose of praising God, have 70 thousand heads, each with 70 thousand mouths that speak 70 thousand languages solely to sing praises for the Almighty. This type of angel, whose type is nameless, accompanied Muhammad up to Jannah (Heaven) when he received commands from Allah. Instead of riding on an angel, Muhammad rode a creature called a Buraq whose stride spans from horizon to horizon.

Verses in the Qur'an that directly name Angels

Gabriel (Jibreel) and Michael (Mikaa'eel) are mentioned early on the Qur'an in the second sura:
"Say: Whoever is an enemy to Jibreel - for he brings down the (revelation) to your heart by God’s will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings to those who believe - Whoever is an enemy to God, and His angels and prophets, to Jibreel and Mikaa’eel - Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith." (Al-Baqarah 2:97-98)
Another Angel, Malik is defined in the Qur'an as a being who is the Keeper of the Seven Hells. Malik also translates into "King" from Arabic, so it is assumed that Malik is "King" of Hell. However Malik is not an evil angel, nor a fallen one, a notion Islam rejects, rather Malik is merely doing what he is commanded to do by God.
"They [the people in Hell] will cry: ‘O Malik! Would that your Lord put an end to us!’..." (Az-Zukhruf 43:77)
Two other Angels are also mentioned directly in the Qur'an: Haaroot and Maaroot (OR Harut and Marut).
". . . and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Haaroot and Maaroot . . ." (al-Baqarah 2:102)
Several Angels, Angel of death (mistakenly called Azrael), Israfil and Nakir and Munkar are not mentioned directly in the Qur'an but are explained further in the Hadiths of Muhammad. They are also mentioned in traditional myths, however, they seldom retain complete originality from the Hadith.

hambaAllah

Wow,, so much info indeed,,Bro Salafi,, more than i expected,, :jazaak: May Allah swt blessed you .
Ooh no,, now you have the privilege to file in the next question eh. Pls make it simple and dont have too many of them at one go too eh?

mouslee7

ASSALAM ALAYKOM

:salam2: :astag: :astag:
It's a game... where u have to ask Islamic question and the next persOn has tO reply the cOrrect answer.

Here gOes my quest!On...

How old was RasulAllah 'peace be upon him' when he gOt marr!ed tO Bebe Khad!jatul Kubra?

he was 25 YEARS OLD