602.gif

571.jpg

566.gif

562.gif

555.gif

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
WOOOOOOW

Mashallah dear brother,they are so beautiful.

Thank you very much for sharing with us.:)

I hope you wont mind dear brother if I use some of these like my signatures,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Amina 1

:salam2:

They are beautiful May Allah fill your heart with joy and give you many rewards for sharing.:hijabi:

Could someone translate for me please I read Arabic like a two year old :lol:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

They are beautiful May Allah fill your heart with joy and give you many rewards for sharing.:hijabi:

Could someone translate for me please I read Arabic like a two year old :lol:

lol sister same here i was only able to read one that was clear enough and some keep flashing too quick for me lool but mashallah they are all beautiful :hearts:

hope some one can translate :ma:

:wasalam:

ummu thany

sister in islam
Assalamu Alaikkum
Masha Allah very nice Signatures. Just I thought to ask the permission to use myself you already gave the permission. jazakkallahu hairan.
Wassalam. (If any mistake sorry I am not good in English)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hmmm.....there are TOO MANY sisters over here. Oh well.....

DON'T WORRY BROTHER MUHAMMAD! You won't be alone (meaning being about the ONLY brother over here, with a whole bunch of sisters. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, right? Same's with me a lot of times, :) But it shows Modesty to feel shy when there are a whole bunch of Muslim sisters or girls around us, so to Allah Ta Alla belongs all Praise :)).

Well, um...*thinks fast*

WoW DeY sIgNaS lOoKiN' pReTtY hOt BrA! LiKe WoW i'M sO sHoCkEd, OoH, sO pRetTy! CaN I hAvE sOmE?
(<there's no need to answer that part, TRUST ME bro :wink:)

LiKe DeY aRe So PwEtTy! LoVe ThEm! *DrooL* Mmmmmm........

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^*Persperating on Forehead* Woow, that was TOO much for me, gosh, it's scary for me to act like a Muslim sister, I don't want to do THAT again! :)

Brother Muhammad, this advice goes to me, (brother Abu Asiya, if he's reading this, but also) you:

As soon as you are done reading this message, turn the other way and RUN. Remove this thread from subscription if you have a fear that MORE Muslim Sisters will see this (and you're going to get ALL THE ATTENTION, TRUST me, you won't like it!)

This message is now over, 3........2.......1.......RUN!

*sign off*