Israel Vs Iran

John Smith

It has all being staged, in order to demonstrate that the Shia ruled country is a force of resistance against Israel. This, they might have believed will make the simple protesters in Syria believe that their Shia/Alawi ruler is a the correct president to rule their country. Also, to divert the attention of the media and the people away from what is going on in Syria.

Historically, the Shia and the Jews were side by side when it comes to dealing with the Sunni. They have always united against the Sunnis.[/QUOTE]

They are united in the conquest of makkah & madinah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Looks like the political situation are getting hotter, what´s your guys view on this?
~~~
:salam2:

Israel is so sooo small country
compare to Iran.
So better think again!!!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Parvaiz

I was reading local newspaper yesterday in which it comes
Manama: The Kuwaiti government has prepared since 2007 a comprehensive plan to ensure that any possible military attack against Iran over its nuclear programme would not have severe effects on Kuwait, a local daily reported.

According to Kuwait Times, the government has medicine and foodstuff in store to serve the country for six to eight months during "unexpected events," and that it has also set up a tripartite committee made up of officials from the health, interior and foreign affairs ministries to review the latest developments in that regard.

Unidentified sources told the daily that the foreign affairs committee would this week hold a meeting to follow up the developments and would discuss with Shaikh Sabah Al Khalid Al Sabah, the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister, the level of government's readiness in case of a sudden attack against Iran.

I have hard time supporting iran as its all agenda is of kufr and almost majority of people in a country cursing the sahaba is simply .....what can i say.

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

assalaamu alaikum

i would be upset only if the minority sunni muslims in iran are attacked..

it is the shias who cannot stand sunni rulers in bahrain and try to cause problems...

they try to make it look like a bahraini protest against the king;but its actually shia vs sunni as the ruler is sunni and most of the bahrainis are shia...so rafidhas try to make it appear as such...these rafidhas are dangerous ..they have their own hidden agendas...

they curse sahaba,ayesha (ra),pray to ali(ra) their imams,do things which muhammed (saws) asked us not do like wailing when somebody dies:they flog themselves, try to attack sunnis ,do taqiyya and many more things.....they have their own hadith too..

May Allah help us from these rafidhas and their hidden agendas...

assalamu alaikum

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

sister aapa,i think you are from iran(if i'm not mistaken)...please do share with us what its really like for the muslims to live there....

jazakallah khairan

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh..Sister...I love Iran because I was born there and it is the land of Rumi...No, I am not Irani.

lovefordeen

wa'alaikum assalaam sister aapa..

sorry,i think i guessed wrong....i viewed the video you posted about snowfall in iran(mentioning that you were born there),so i misunderstood you to be someone's who's lived in iran...

after viewing a video posted by a brother here in this thread about the situation of sunnis in iran(like not being able to pray jum'a in a mosque and mosques being closed down),i thought somebody who's lived in iran would be able to give us here an account of the lives of sunnis in iran..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We have a sister and I will wait for her to post. ( my problem is I find something to love about most things..someone has to love all that Allah has given us...that is why it hurts so much to see the stupidity of warmongers and bloodsuckers..I just want to take each world leader..and give them one opportunity to either blow the world up or go graze in the pasture..they are cowards..). The bottom line is they want to live and enjoy this life..they are just bullies.

sabina isa

Dear Aapa,

As for minerals, natural resources and other economical excuses, trust me they are not valid. North America has all the resources needed, just they don't bother to explore them here. They need resources elsewere, to get a headstart in the islamic nations, that grew fragily in this wild world, with completely different values. These resources were used as excuse for getting the foot in, then they started to introduce little by little the western values in these countries ( complete such picture happened in my beloved country, that holded very far till 1990s the islamic values. Now is a complete chaos, thanks to Western intervention and forced influece, as per say) muslims embraced them little by little, and now we have a feast of Devil over our squeezed souls. Remember the hadith :"The qiyamah will not come until muslims will follow christians and jews in the needle eye". That is how it came true. It was meant to happen and it did. The point is each of us has to be very staunch in our religion, and even if differences among us are overwhelming, deffinitely are less obvious than disbelievers and believers, thus better show sympathy to our nations and support them, than give the West one more reason to pursue whatever is in their minds and plans, which I do not account them at all when I know there is the Creator's plan that shall prevail. Believers should help believers wherever they are, even with their shortcomings, for it is the shortcomings of our ummah in entirety that these days have come upon muslims. In face of such technology, less news is good news, so let us talk good of our nations, or tell less about our lives. West heads only with NEWS, NEWS and only NEWS. So hungry for this type reality that it even makes up LIE NEWS to just drive their LIFE MACHINE in their direction. We should not head this machine, we should only perfect our faith, and pay less and less attention to USA, NATO, UN, etc news. These are my thoughts on it. Less talk of Iran faults, and more dua for them.

We salam
Assalaam walaikum,

Yet these very issues that are being discussed are not a Johnny come lately. As I review the history books they have been described.

I thought America was in Iraq to dismantle the weapons of mass destruction. No act of Congress declared war. The American people were duped, as usual.

As for Afghanistan, it is for the minerals and resources as is the need to send troops into Africa. It was laid out almost thirty years ago with the Aid to Africa bill.

Has really anything changed. Is this not the Romans all over again?

And you are absolutely, 100% correct what does this have to do with the Love and Fear of Allah.

Our pious predecessors did not think about meddling. They thought about serving Allah subhana wa taala as the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, taught us to do.

strive-may-i

Here we go again, land of Rumi:hijabi:. Can only remember one masterpiece of him "Be silent".

We salam

Rumi, ah! Whatever todays world has to say about his beliefs, how todays world interprets his poems and sayings, he definitely knew few things better than most... He definitely inspires many today. He did predict his popularity would go up, i read somewhere. And rest Is matter between Rumi and the creator..... I leave it to Almighty Allah.

strive-may-i

As to ISrael v/s Iran. Relax.... its a no brainer. the world is already a restless place, we dont need more bullying. But well.... To rest of world Iran falls in same bracket as Arabian peninsula. And to blame the rest of world for every wrong in current "Arab world", is a political blame game to silence the masses, is it not?

A just eye can never afford to say "I dont care". And to those who say "I" dont care , give a thought, it is more of modern self-centered expression. Does A public forum need an "I dont care" persona?.

sabina isa

As to ISrael v/s Iran. Relax.... its a no brainer. the world is already a restless place, we dont need more bullying. But well.... To rest of world Iran falls in same bracket as Arabian peninsula. And to blame the rest of world for every wrong in current "Arab world", is a political blame game to silence the masses, is it not?

A just eye can never afford to say "I dont care". And to those who say "I" dont care , give a thought, it is more of modern self-centered expression. Does A public forum need an "I dont care" persona?.

May Allah forgive me. I would be the last person on this face of earth to say I don't care. I meant better care when I expressed to mention less faults of Iran. But if it sounds such, I take it back. Truthfully muslim nations have only one solution. Come back to faith with determined hearts, minds and actions. Iran nation does follow divergent path from sunnah of Prophet s.a.w.s, yet it seems genuine as I have met many Iranians, they have sincere faith, but they believe they should not change their way of belief. And so is the entire nation in my understanding. A sincere dawah, a round table in politics and some patience in the process seems right approach. I truly love Irani muslims, but truly intensive dawah is needed, and with care and love. We need good daee in our own ummah. Brother, everything wrong I say is from me (may Allah forgive me and correct me), and if is anything good that is from Allah swt only. There is no guidance, other then guidance from Allah swt.

We salam

strive-may-i

The I dont care comment in this post is not targetted specifically at any comment in this thread. All I want to point out is 'I dont care' should be avoided, even in a casual talk. you dont care, you stay out of it would be the immediate reaction. Often the suffering listener feels hurt most, when he hears 'I dont care'. Often the 'I' in I dont care, is more self centered, in my opinion.

sabina isa

Assalaam walaikum,

I stay confused...

This one is almost funny...

Link one:http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4147219,00.html

Poll: Most Americans back Israeli strike on Iran

Some 57% of Americans say they support Israeli military action against Iran's nuke sites

and link two:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/209713.html

Poll: 85% of Americans against Iran war

Sister Aapa, jazak Allahu khair for the links. they seem contradictory to each-other, but I loved the second link, and especially the note of Iranian government:

"Iranian officials have promised a crushing response to any military strike against the country, warning that any such measure could result in a war that would spread beyond the Middle East".

Such a response is to be praised against these shameful "superpowers" that want to find any excuse to marsh wherever they feel is the next turn. May Allah bless them for their firm and justified response (no proof of any military nuclear was found, yet sick USA and Israel threaten). I am happy they met a better response, and I know for sure Irani nation are strong enough to hold to their word.

I would have wished more of muslim nations would have given such a stance to these two disgusting states and their allies.

We salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I can't talk about war at this moment. I can't talk about anything..and for those who know me..they are rejoicing at the moment...I lost my voice.

I sound like a frog..

I couldn't help it and this is what found me...

THE SAME LANGUAGE

To speak the same language
is kinship and affinity
yet a person stuck with those
he can't confide in
is trapped like a prisoner
enchained by lack of understanding

It is indeed, ironic:
There are many people
from India to Turkey
who speak the same language,
while there are countless Turks
who really can't understand one another.

The universal language is authentic insight.

To be one in heart is surely superior
to only speaking the same words.

Rumi

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

Iran doesn't have such sophisticated weapons to thwart an attack as they claim. Israel won't attack Iran its just a ploy to grab world attention they both are from the same family.

Internally Iran is politically unstable and they don't want the world to know about this so easy way to divert attention is release statements like these.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum

Brother,

I can appreciate what you have said. ( I just love how he makes us wish to love Allah. ) I thank you for wishing my soul good.