I've been tested, Alhamdullillah-still blessed

azmirush

:salam2:

Last week when I sent my daughter for an eye check up, I was astounded to have been told that my daughter has a restricted vision peripheral. She might not be able to drive for the rest of her life. The ophthalmologist told my husband and I that my daughter might have tumor in her brain, and at that time I was shaking and in tears. While waiting for other tests that she needed to undergo, we did not stop praying and recited duas. I felt that the test was too great for us to bear. After the brain scan, the doctor himself was shocked as the scan showed that her brain was perfectly normal with no abnormalities at all. We were asked to see the neurologist, and again we were told that everything was normal. We are very grateful to Allah to have given this great news and He knows best. I always think that Allah loves us very much but at times when these bad things happens I always blame myself for not being a good human being and having to bear all the undesirable happenings in life.

Now I always remind my daughter to think of Allah as much as possible as He loves all of us. I just hope the doctor might be wrong about my daughter not being able to recover from the "tunnel vision". May Allah bless us all.:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullah

MashAllah!!!
May Allah shower his barakah onto your family...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
Sister stay strong. Im sure there is a hikmah in everything that is happening. We will surely make dua'a for you. :)
Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

stargazer

Clear Skies!
Allah be praised. I am very happy for you. So my sister know that every thing in this world happen for a reason. Whatever you face in this world, its come from Allah and Allah expects something from you by which he would judge you.

“Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, ‘We believe, and that they will not be tested?
[Quran: Spider-2]

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa'alykum as salam,
A very good lesson to all of us.
Jazak-Allahu for sharing it with us.May Allah increase us all in our Em'aan,Ameen.