I've had it!!! I'M SO MAD!!!

Sakeena

asalam alaiakum, okay this is just a rant, so i'll make it short inshallah...okay remember the thread I made about giving dawah to my christian friend? well saturday I said sorry and she seemed okay and I told her that I accept her as my friend even if she isn't Muslim. So later she called and asked to speak to my mom and long story short I got in trouble. My mom told her mom that I was brain washed over the internet by strangers (Muslims) and I am apart of a cult....What???!!! oOOOOHHHH i'VE HAD IT! i'm so tired of them talking about me! none of that is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryblue:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Sister,

You might have heard this before...
Islam will become strange, So glad tidings to the Strangers...

Sakeena

OH MY GOD!!! I didn't do anything! My mom is convinced that I'm not happy until everyone is Muslim, and if they arebn't i'm miserable! Not true! I'm always happy-go-lucky! :girl3: sigh..................

Asiya-sparkles

wa'laykom salam sister!
I know how you feel, but you have to remember that media brainwashes non-muslims into thinking very negatively about Islam. Persevere and demonstrate with your own example, that there is no reason to be concerned, and that inshAllah, you and non-muslims can be mutually kind to each other and good neighbours etc.

May Allah help you and bless you. Amin.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sis. don't let it get in to you. just be you're self and don't think about what ppl say about you. :shymuslima1:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I dont know your story but I think you are a new muslim or that what I understand of what you wrote , if that so , you have to be patient sister , first you will have some troubles then you and they will adjust to this new situation , Allah is testing you with these troubles and you have to prove that you love Allah and you love Islam , I wish you the best in life sister

Sakeena

salam,

I'm not happy about this...it's been like almost 4 years of testing...when will it end? When will ppl stop talking about me like i'm a cult member? I'm not that type of persoN!!!!! I love Allah and I love Islam, that's it.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
salam,

I'm not happy about this...it's been like almost 4 years of testing...when will it end? When will ppl stop talking about me like i'm a cult member? I'm not that type of persoN!!!!! I love Allah and I love Islam, that's it.

Sister in our dayz every muslim is talked about as though they belong in a cult. i know its worst when its ur own family, but it will only make u stronger and ur proving no matter who says anything about ur religion that ALLAH SWT comes b4 them all. Dont worry it will end just in good time. Then u will be grateful to have gone through coz u will notice that it makes u stronger.

Remember no one is given a test that they cannot bear, u r strong.

Salam

massi

Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena Sakeena
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Salaam,

If Islam is a cult then.....

1) Why do so many scientists revert to Islam!?

2) Why do so many priests revert to Islam!?

3) Why do many knowledgeable professors from universities, congress and other high ranking professions revert to Islam!?

Clearly it is only the wisest individuals that accept Islam as their creed and it is only those who are deaf, dumb and blind that are the losers of this life and the next.

On the Day of Judgment when mankind will stand before the Lord of all worlds, for the unbelievers it will mean "meeting the very thing from which he or she ran away." Denying the signs of Allah swt will make them have grief and regret on that day.

Stay strong sister Sakeena :SMILY346:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

:salam2: sis. don`t worry every muslim person is having problems similar 2 that. just know that Allah(SWT)is testing 4 how patient we can be. and always know that Allah guides whom he wills.:ma:

Sakeena

salams,
thanks 4 the advice mashallah!
sigh, okay patience... it's wierd, but I just thought of something...could it be possible that Allah is telling me "Choose Me or your friend"? It gets worst everytime I hang on to her... maybe it's time to let go and turn to Allah inshallah...
salam,
~Sakeena

Sakeena

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

Hermano Massi, como te va? lol funny!

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister sakeena

let words in from one ear and out the other ear is very useful in this situation :lol:

just don't think about it... hanging around good muslims would make practicing islam very easy...

take good care sister... May Allah make it easy for you... Salam

Sakeena

:salam2: sister sakeena

let words in from one ear and out the other ear is very useful in this situation :lol:

just don't think about it... hanging around good muslims would make practicing islam very easy...

take good care sister... May Allah make it easy for you... Salam

lol thanks, that's why I'm here sisters here are very nice and helpful mashallah... may Allah bless u as well ameen. :)

hqudrat

sallam alaykum sister,

just be patient insha Allah in no time u will look back and laugh in joy with what u have gone through ok.
but then u have to be patient truely it is a test just like what the brothers and sisters has said everybody will go through a test and we pray to Allah that we pass through any test we went through ameen

insha Allah sister u will be fine. we love u all. take care sister

ma assallam