jazakallah khairan brothers and sisters

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaaikum wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

dear brothers and sisters in islam...

this is a time to celebrate alhamdulillah..

Allahu Akbar..Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar

i would like to thank all the brothers and sisters who signed the petition for the trial for Babar Ahmed; and to all those who did something to spread awareness about it and to all those who asked others to sign the petition as well..jazakallalh khairan brothers and sisters...jazakallah khairan...jazakallah khairan...

i'm so happy that our ummah has stood united in this and stood as 'ONE' for this cause..Allahu Akbar..

the no: of signs has reached 106,244 alhamdulillah..i really didnt think it would reach this number,but Allah is most merciful...i hope he'll get justice now insha'allah...

lets not forget him in our dua's..lets all make dua for him..may Allah help him and all the muslimeen who are struggling...ameen

plz don't forget to make dua' for him...he's our brother in islam...

may Allah reward all the brothers and sisters who helped their brother in distress..ameen

assalaamu alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is time to devote to Brother Tariq Mehanna. This is a serious issue for in the US. We are reaching the time of Minority Report. I am going to see what the legal minds in the US will say about this. It has the potential to be very dangerous for many citizens here.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalaam walaikum,

It is time to devote to Brother Tariq Mehanna. This is a serious issue for in the US. We are reaching the time of Minority Report. I am going to see what the legal minds in the US will say about this. It has the potential to be very dangerous for many citizens here.

What do you mean? =S

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The trial is in Boston.

If I understand this to be correct and I am no lawyer..the fundamental issue in this case is the vocalization of an idea. He never did anything. So the issue before the court is to decide if he is guilty for thinking of doing something but not doing it..I am sorry for being so unclear. InshaAllah, I will do my homework for this one. There is a thread in the News section about him. I am going to see what various legal watchdogs are saying and will post, InshaAllah.

Start with this:http://www.examiner.com/homeland-se...s-assumptions-of-counterterrorism-enforcement

BegumRehana

Alhamdhulillah..It is a great news and it's lovely to see the ummah standing together for this. I was soo worried first thinking it won't be a success but SubhanAllah through the Mercy of Allah it has exceeded!!! :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .