just curious...

aisha.x.20

:salam2:

i was told the other day by my tutor that i shouldnt leave the prayer mat and walk off...I was in college and praying zohar, just about to make dua and i got a phone call so i had to take it out...My tutor told me that we shouldnt just up and leave like that, and that we should put away the prayer mat...
He said that angels pray on the mat when we leave and if we come back we disturb them and they get angry or something?...Then my friend said she heard that satan has something to do with it..?

i hope that made sense.. but i'd just like to know if this is true? Have any of you heard this or know what i am going on about?

Jazakallah for any info.

:wasalam:

Storm

SiStEr
Some people believe that if you leave the prayer mat, Shaytan comes and prays. I was like.... whats wrong with that? Let him pray..he needs it ;)

As far as the angel praying goes, I have never heard about it.

aisha.x.20

Some people believe that if you leave the prayer mat, Shaytan comes and prays. I was like.... whats wrong with that? Let him pray..he needs it ;)

As far as the angel praying goes, I have never heard about it.

well atleast i dont feel silly now! I really thought it was something islamic...yeah oh dear..! yeah thats true he needs it!

Zayna85908

I dont think so sister. I leave my prayer mat all the time in a room layed out. Do the angels even need to pray if they are already angels and in heaven? :p

aisha.x.20

I dont think so sister. I leave my prayer mat all the time in a room layed out. Do the angels even need to pray if they are already angels and in heaven? :p

ohhh dont the angels pray? wow i never knew that seriously..?!..hey i think they do pray for some reason..? sheesh i am dumb eni lol

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Personally I have not heard of any of things. But personally I do not leave the prayer mat out after I pray out of respect. Somebody could walk on it with their shoes or anything. I choose to pray on it because I know it is clean verses praying anywhere else and do not want anything to get on it that could possible invalidate my prayers so I put it away. But this is just a personal decision for me but I have not heard of any of the other things not saying they do not exist I cant be sure.

Salam Amirah80:hearts: