Kudos to this site! :)

rayray

I have been to other Islamic forums still I think TTI is the best. Posts are well regulated, and members seem to know each other well. There is mutual respect, like a big family :)

No other site has increased my knowledge of Islam more and change my misconceptions of Muslims. I think I now know how true Muslims behave..

Good job to all the members and the admins! :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I agree !.. I have been on many Islamic webforums and I can safely say that TTI is the one which is the best moderated and also the most authentic and reliable content.

Not to mention, that I have even stopped posting on those other webforums because of rudeness, unnecessary use of sarcasm and people being outright intolerant of ideas alien to them.

We can give ourselves a little pat on the back and congratulate the mods for the work they have done. :)

rayray

I agree !.. I have been on many Islamic webforums and I can safely say that TTI is the one which is the best moderated and also the most authentic and reliable content.

Not to mention, that I have even stopped posting on those other webforums because of rudeness, unnecessary use of sarcasm and people being outright intolerant of ideas alien to them.

We can give ourselves a little pat on the back and congratulate the mods for the work they have done. :)

Agree, agree, agree! :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
الحمد الله

May Allaah wills that TTI continues to grow until our children, grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.

Second with the others.

So let us, the members also lend some hands to the mods - give out advices to the very best of our manners, show some love and compassion towards our brothers and sisters in Islam lillahi Taa'la, making sure that the atmosphere here is kept in peace and tranquility and that discussions/sharing of knowledge/exchanging thoughts and ideas here are worth reading it, right?

:)

Valerie

I have been to other Islamic forums still I think TTI is the best. Posts are well regulated, and members seem to know each other well. There is mutual respect, like a big family :)

No other site has increased my knowledge of Islam more and change my misconceptions of Muslims. I think I now know how true Muslims behave..

Good job to all the members and the admins! :)

Agree 100%. Thank you to all the members and administrators also!