Lal Masjid Massacre

Muzlim

Salaams All

On the first anniversary of the massacre of our brothers and sisters, let us remember them and make dua for them inshAllah.

Lal Masjid Massacre

You have seen us on the news
Heard many stories
Mostly negative
Don’t blame you if you hate us
But now its time to hear our views

You have seen men with beards and turbans
Women with faces covered and sticks in one hand
Children shouting militant slogans
We don’t blame you if you are scared

Who are we?
Are we mad, raving lunatics?
Intent of destruction and mayhem
Or are we human and Muslim just like you?

You have seen the house of Allah surrounded
Helicopters and armed soldiers
Used to attack us in our place of worship and home
You have seen bodies flooding out
Most believed the official version
But some sincere Muslims have doubts
Questions and criticisms

Do we not deserve justice and a fair hearing?
Or is it ok for us to be butchered like animals at Qurbani?
Over hundred plus dead and even more wounded
Mass graves and cover ups
Some witnesses say 1500 martyred
what was our crime and who convicted us in what court?

If you’re willing to listen and think for yourself
Then here is our story

We are Muslims
Just like you
Believe in Allah and his book and Prophet
We accept all the verses and hadith
Regardless of the change in time and place
Islam is not only in our hearts
But in our actions too

We saw the evil all around just like you do
We felt angry and sad like everyone else
Pakistan established in the name of Islam
But where is Islam in society we asked?

Musharaff came
some people applauded
Need for change from the Bhuttos and the Nawaz Sharifs
what has he delivered?
A partner in America’s war against Islam
Thousands of Muslims dead
And open vice and evil everywhere

Brothels even next to masjids
Corruption so open
Modernisation and progress some say
It’s the price we pay
For being Secular

Islam inside people’s hearts
While the decadent values tear our nation apart
Polarisation
Islamists and Secularists
With millions in the middle

So we took a stand
Against those who do evil
Used our hands
To change the condition of the people
We expected the Government to attack us
But we expected better from our brothers and sisters

Do you not wish to live in a better society?
Free from corruption and evil
Based upon the Prophets Sunnah
Where your daughters can walk without being molested
Your sons can get jobs without paying bribes
And the nation’s wealth will be utilised for the ummah

So we suffered the consequences of our sincerity to Allah
We have no regrets
After all death is decreed by the creator
We leave this world working for Allah’s deen
You and us will meet again soon
Where the only currency will be good deeds
So take advantage of the time you have left
And read the Quran and Sunnah with an open mind
And act upon its commands
InshAllah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma::ma:it very nice poem really jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah(swt) increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikum,
The poem really touched my heart. Like u i always worry if at any time Allah angry as there are a lot of 'munkar' happening around us.
As my late father used to tell me "the blessing Allah gives is per person but for desaster is to all".

May Allah avoid all Muslimeen from the act of munkar. Ameen.

Clutch

Aoa.

Sorry, I do not agree.

Although I was saddened by the Lal Masjid incidence...

I do not agree with the Lal Masjid people or their actions.

They were causing havoc, provocation & destruction of private property prior to government action.

They later took revenge by beheading brave Pak Muslim soldiers.

I see them as a fithna, a false corruption of Islam.

Yes, they did stand up for the vises affecting society around them... but two wrongs do NOT make a right.

Their leader betrayed them by running away in women's clothing.... later came on TV advocating suicide bombing against Pak targets.

Sorry, but my Islam condemns suicide bombings!

These are my personal opinions... may Allah forgive me if I am wrong & show me the straight path.

Muzlim

Walaykum Salaams and barakAllah feek for the kind words.

Clutch

Walaykum Salaams

I notice that you condemn the actions of your deceased brothers and sisters, but you do not condemn the actions of the Pak Government and the non application of the Quran and Sunnah. The actions of the Pak government are clear for all to see such as support for Americas war against Muslims in Afganistan and the social ills within the Pak society.

MOSABJA

i live in Pakistan.Yes we did have a tough time after Lal Masjid incident.Bombings all over.But We hate our gov.At least the gov of Musharraf and its actions.

But those bombings were revenge attacks against a system that handed over 800 Muslims to US now tortured IN Gitmo,killed 6000 innocent Muslims.
But now that have ended and we are living a peace ful life.

Army eah there was a time in pakistan when Army was considered as the most respected institution,defenders of motherland.But now they have no respect.

It is rumoured that in Lal Masjid operation Colenel Harun who was killed In that action was not by the students but by te army itself for refusing to fight.

Army too was angry at that.Particularly the air force since its recruits come from more conservative background.Lower ranks and Middle ranks of army were also very angry.

What ever you say about Lal Masjid students.They did some thing which was exactly constitutional .Pakistans constitution says that NO LAW CAN BE PASSED AGAINST SHARIAH.

And right in the middle of Islamabad a federal minister had opened a Brothel.
Wasnt that a violation of Law???

read the SUpreme court decision about lal Masjid.Court ordered Jamia Hafsa to be reconstructed.But that court too was jailed.

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

subhaanAllah, i am reading this poem for the third time, posted in three different places...

keep it up akhi and may Allah [azzawajal] reward you in abundance. Allaahuma aameen.

Wassalaam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
its been posted on tti before.
but jazakallahum khair for posting it again.
i thinck it shud b posted here again n again as a reminder.
nice poem MASHA ALLAH.
FI AMANILLAH

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Aoa.

Sorry, I do not agree.

Although I was saddened by the Lal Masjid incidence...

I do not agree with the Lal Masjid people or their actions.

They were causing havoc, provocation & destruction of private property prior to government action.

They later took revenge by beheading brave Pak Muslim soldiers.

I see them as a fithna, a false corruption of Islam.

Yes, they did stand up for the vises affecting society around them... but two wrongs do NOT make a right.

Their leader betrayed them by running away in women's clothing.... later came on TV advocating suicide bombing against Pak targets.

Sorry, but my Islam condemns suicide bombings!

These are my personal opinions... may Allah forgive me if I am wrong & show me the straight path.
salam
i thinck if u read the poem carefully u will get the ans of ur ques.
cuz u have seen wat was shown by gov.
u trust on media.
i wish our army was brave like it used to but its not.
even army didnt wanna attack on lal masjid.
n no muslim can say that attacking on a masjid can b right.
FI AMANILLAH

assalamu 3laykum.
just heard about the news of a bomb attack against pakistan soldiers, what an awful act the dictator's government did last year. I didn't know who they were at the time (wasn't yet studying Islam, and relied on the media to call them terrorists), and may not agree with everything they preached, but subhanallah the martyrs who defended the mosque in the face of state repression were surely granted a place in jannah.

Clutch

Clutch

Walaykum Salaams

I notice that you condemn the actions of your deceased brothers and sisters, but you do not condemn the actions of the Pak Government and the non application of the Quran and Sunnah. The actions of the Pak government are clear for all to see such as support for Americas war against Muslims in Afganistan and the social ills within the Pak society.

Aoa.

Thank you for your reply.

I did say "two wrongs do not make a right".

Meaning Pakistani government is also in the wrong.

In no way do I assume the Pak government is a legitimate Islamic one. such is the case for all other governments all across the Muslim lands. None are Islamic.

Does that justify Muslims to bomb, kill innocent government workers of these governments? NO!

I am sure some of you members have family members who are either government employees (Civil servant, Army, police, etc)... are they all legitimate targets?

Two wrongs do not make a right. Islam always takes the high road.

Salam

Almaas

Musharaff came
some people applauded
Need for change from the Bhuttos and the Nawaz Sharifs
what has he delivered?

Musharaff has done nothing decent for Pakistan, it's about time he stepped down, even though he's reluctant to do so.

Pakistan really doesn't need any more Bhutto's, Benazir stole hundreds of millions from the country and the poeple still worship her. I saw pictures of poeple doin sajdah to her grave; she's dead and can't do anything for them! When will they move on and elect a decent government?

Salem9022

Clutch

Walaykum Salaams

Any Dictator ruling Pakistan is good for the country or Any Oppressor ruling that country, Because the People in Pakistan themselves are Oppressing themselves and committing Insjustice amoung themselves.

This Dictator is from the People of Pakistan, and If the people are Bad then the Leader will be Bad, if the People are good and fear Allah then the Leader will do the same, The Rulers ruling is a Manifestation of the Peoples Deeds.

You want Some one in pakistan to rule by the Qur'an and Sunnah while the general people in pakistan themselves don't practise the Quran and Sunnah on the street? How strange, at least 50% of Pakistanis are Soufies, and condone grave worshipping and Bidah, and yet you want a change in the Govenment? You don't even have the average Person Practising the Qur'an and the Sunnah but yet you want to change the Leader. Did this how the Prophet called People to Islam? Did he go to the Most Powerfulist and leave the Poor and Uneducated? Changes come from Bottom to Top it doesn't come from Top to Bottom.

Also it is strange you talk about Qur'an and Sunnah but you don't condemn those people who do suicide bombings against Innocent Muslims in the country who have noting to do with Politics also bombings against the state to make the state of Pakistan weak in the eyes of the Kuffar:

Quran 4:29 O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.

Hadith Qudsi 28: On the authority of Jundub ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise. It was related by al-Bukhari.

Sahih Muslim Book 035, Number 6480:
Anas (b. Malik) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. None of you should make a request for death because of the trouble in which he is involved, but if there is no other help to it, then say: O Allah, keep me alive as long as there is goodness in life for me and bring death to me when there is goodness in death for me.

Sahih Muslim Book 035, Number 6485: Hammam b. Munabbih said: Abu Huraira narrated to us ahadith from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and out of these one is that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: None amongst you should make a request for death, and do not call for it before it comes, for when any one of you dies, he ceases (to do good) deeds and the life of a believer is not prolonged but for goodness.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 670: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445: Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, 'If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,' he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire." Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."

nori suja'i

after all its already happened. its 'Qadr' - Waullahu alam (Allah Knows Best).

the only thing we can do is just pray for them.
wassalaam.

Muzlim

Yet another anniversary passes and the Muslims who were murdered are just a footnote in history.

BarakAllah feek for the kind words inshAllah.